DiecastXchange Forum banner

Pagani Huayra Bc (last page)

59K views 334 replies 64 participants last post by  Jordanscars 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello!I'm Jordan and this is a part of my collection.

The first model i've bought is the black Countach made by Bburago about 20 years ago
and the second was a red Testarossa.
The last was......oh no....a last model doesn't exist.

Visiting my collection here you can find all pics in HD of a lot of models and also
the history of the real car ---->http://jordanscars.forumfree.it/

See less See more
#8 ·
Yes,i don't have a Gallardo Superleggera,but i have other 4 Gallardos,so i think next won't be a Gallardo...
The street Urraco in green could be a good idea,i want a green Lamborghini.
The Countach prototype is not easy to find so i think is not possible buy it at the moment.
I also really love a lot the Diablo Vt by Autoart in Black or Orange ,but i saw that they have problems with paint...Has anyone finded problems with this model?
Waiting the new Huracan.....

#6 ·
Now that's just MY kind of collection ABARTH8.....classic Lambos all the way!!

Only ones missing as far as i can see are a 'street' Urraco, and that elusive green Kyosho prototype....

#10 ·
Great collection there. I love the Kyosho Urraco, especially the green one. The green is a really strong shade, darker and more lustrous than the faddish flavour of the month Verde Ithaca. It's also wonderfully detailed and best of all, they are easy to find and still relatively cheap. It would look lovely displayed next to its big brother in blue.

#15 ·
And now my favourite rally car ever:Lancia S4.
From wiki:The car's 1,759.3 cc four-cylinder engine combined supercharging and turbocharging to reduce turbo lag at low engine speeds. Officially, the car produced 480 horsepower (350 kW), but some sources claim that Delta S4 produced about 560 horsepower (417 kW). In 1985, Lancia engineers tested a S4 engine under extreme conditions, reaching 5 bars boost, developing around 1000 horsepower. An engine capacity multiple of 1.4 was applied to forced induction engines by the FIA and the choice of 1,759 cc put the S4 in the under 2,500 cc class, which allowed for a minimum weight of 890 kg (1,962 lb). The combined super/turbocharger system (often referred to as twincharging) was a development of the 037 engine that produced 350 hp (261 kW) with a supercharger only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.