DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Gear Photo Challenge - Lamborghini

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  preisman 
#1 ·
Welcome to the first Top Gear Photo Challenge.

For the first month I wanted to have a challenge that can involve as many people as possible. This should be the most basic set of guidelines. Future guidelines should have a bit more of a challenge to it!!!

And it is...

Lamborghini

We are looking for a photo with THREE Lamborghini's

And we have 15 days

Good luck

Here is mine

James May in the Countach, Hammond in the pink Aventador and Clarkson in the Gallardo. Why not?

See less See more
#3 ·
yup, simple enough. The first month is a bit of a trial run. Just so everyone can get the basics.

I hope the Challenges next month will be a little more detailed.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Where I live everyone drives a Lamborgini. It shouldnt be too difficult. Just 3 you say? Ok.
Ok I lied. Not everyone has a Lamborgini. But those who do have one had to get it in their color of choice, as long as that choice was matt black. Sorry one is not that clearly visible. But I had to wait about 10 minutes to get 3 in at the same time.

#6 ·
Where I live everyone drives a Lamborgini. It shouldnt be too difficult. Just 3 you say? Ok.
Ok I lied. Not everyone has a Lamborgini. But those who do have one had to get it in their color of choice, as long as that choice was matt black. Sorry one is not that clearly visible. But I had to wait about 10 minutes to get 3 in at the same time.
Lol. That's an amazing picture

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why bother with stock cars? Everyone with enough cash in their pockets can just walk up to a dealership and buy one. How can we show we're more of a car guy than just some kid with rich parents? The solution is simple, we personalize our cars more to make them stand out from the cars that we see on the streets. So here's 3 very unique tuned exotics

#10 ·
I dont know if there is a thread open to Forced Perspective. If there isnt maybe we could open one up. Ive seen some amazing cars on this site and it would be nice to bring them to full scale and put them in places they deserve to be in. Id be willing to help out in any way I can with info etc. There is another here who is amazing at Forced Perspective, Victor Lam. He might help as well, but thats up to him. It costs very little to do this kind of photography and in fact a cheaper camera will work just fine because they have a great depth of field. Just build a small road and have a portable table. Thats all you need. In the case of the lamborghinis above there was a bit of Photoshop to blend the three shots. I could have done it in one shot, if I had 3 cars, but the one had to do.

#17 ·
Nominations are over and voting has started. Good luck, and thank you to all those you put up a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.