Jump to content


Mattel Hotwheels: "Farewell Ferrari"


  • Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   BobSalawalatski

BobSalawalatski

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 297 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

View Postpreisman, on 05 July 2014 - 02:29 AM, said:

No, I read what you put down. And I say they did not waste the license. They made the model you wanted and so did Kyosho. What more did you expect?

I would expect them to supply enough models to meet demand at their original price point.

There's no reason to make every single Elite release a limited edition. That's just pure nonsense. Artificial scarcity has no purpose and is a disservice to the community in general.

Posted Image


Tesla Model ≡ Reservation Holder


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#102 OFFLINE   Andy205

Andy205

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hampshire, UK
  • Interests:Anything with wheels. Casio G Shock watches. Vehicle detailing.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, HWE, Norev
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

View Postwet sellery, on 05 July 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

View PostAndy205, on 04 July 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

View Postwet sellery, on 04 July 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

Why would Maisto / Bburago be a bad alternative ?

They made great 1/18 models in the 80's. Comparing those models with Hot Wheels Elites from 2013 or 2014 is not fair. I'm sure that if they get a license from Ferrari they won't release their 30 year old models. But they will have new molds made and the quality will be a vast improvement over their old models.

Personally I don't think that 1 company will get the license from Hot Wheels/Mattel. I think that may companies will start or continue to build Ferrari models.

For me the big question is : "What will happen with the Hot Wheels moulds ?"

I don't think that Hot Wheels/Mattel will keep them in storage for years without lending or selling them to other companies.

This.

Bburago Huracan. Latest release i think? Good at its price point but a long way from HWE detail and quality.

And its bloody doors don't open wide enough lol.

Why are you comparing a Bburago model with a Hot Wheels Elite ? That's like comparing a Hot Wheels Foundation / Heritage with a Kyosho.

The Bburago Huracan is a GREAT model if you consider the low price.

So what if the doors don't open wide enough ? How many times do you open and close the doors when the model is on display ?

At least the Bburago model has doors that open which can't be said for a lot of models that cost 3 or 4 times as much.

I would like to see a 2015 Bburago / Maisto Ferrari F40. If it has the same quality as that Lambo Huracan and if it comes at the same price, I'm sure that it will sell very well.

If bburago do have the licence then I was simply suggesting that their 2014 quality isn't great and nowhere near HWE level - the Huracan is great at its price point as I said but bburago need to up their game of they're to take over where HWE will leave.

An F40 at the same level as the Huracan will be marginally "better" then their original F40 - hardly progress over 20-odd years IMO.

Edited by Andy205, 05 July 2014 - 12:08 PM.


#103 OFFLINE   acisne

acisne

    Bronze Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Houston
  • Interests:Cars!
  • Favorite Brands:Anything that is has value for my money
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostAndy205, on 05 July 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

View Postwet sellery, on 05 July 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

View PostAndy205, on 04 July 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

View Postwet sellery, on 04 July 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

Why would Maisto / Bburago be a bad alternative ?

They made great 1/18 models in the 80's. Comparing those models with Hot Wheels Elites from 2013 or 2014 is not fair. I'm sure that if they get a license from Ferrari they won't release their 30 year old models. But they will have new molds made and the quality will be a vast improvement over their old models.

Personally I don't think that 1 company will get the license from Hot Wheels/Mattel. I think that may companies will start or continue to build Ferrari models.

For me the big question is : "What will happen with the Hot Wheels moulds ?"

I don't think that Hot Wheels/Mattel will keep them in storage for years without lending or selling them to other companies.

This.

Bburago Huracan. Latest release i think? Good at its price point but a long way from HWE detail and quality.

And its bloody doors don't open wide enough lol.

Why are you comparing a Bburago model with a Hot Wheels Elite ? That's like comparing a Hot Wheels Foundation / Heritage with a Kyosho.

The Bburago Huracan is a GREAT model if you consider the low price.

So what if the doors don't open wide enough ? How many times do you open and close the doors when the model is on display ?

At least the Bburago model has doors that open which can't be said for a lot of models that cost 3 or 4 times as much.

I would like to see a 2015 Bburago / Maisto Ferrari F40. If it has the same quality as that Lambo Huracan and if it comes at the same price, I'm sure that it will sell very well.

If bburago do have the licence then I was simply suggesting that their 2014 quality isn't great and nowhere near HWE level - the Huracan is great at its price point as I said but bburago need to up their game of they're to take over where HWE will leave.

An F40 at the same level as the Huracan will be marginally "better" then their original F40 - hardly progress over 20-odd years IMO.
No they don't. They make toys to fit a price point and to make a profit. I am sure they don't have the allusion that by getting an exclusive, that their Costco $13.88 models will become "adult collectibles"

I hope that there are no exclusives and that anyone is able to buy the license. What is wrong if Bburago, Welly, AUTOart and CMC all make the same model in different detail levels?

Where is it written that the more diecast $$$ equals a better diecast?

DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How to's, Facts and FAQ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of diecast shyster is for good collectors to do nothing" (Sorry Mr. Burke)


#104 OFFLINE   Andy205

Andy205

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hampshire, UK
  • Interests:Anything with wheels. Casio G Shock watches. Vehicle detailing.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, HWE, Norev
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

Agreed - sort of. But I did say (twice) that the Huracan is a good model at its price point. Which is why I have one! It displays well and sits nicely with my other cars.

I maintain that the detail is wobbly - bburago's Gallardo Spyder sat next to it is a neater model and for me a better effort. Likewise their Alfa 8C is a belter and both are much older releases.

And as for open season on anyone making Ferrari - hell yes!! At least then there might be wider choice / price etc; don't see it happening sadly but it's a shame that if you want most other cars you have a choice but not Ferrari.

No brand snobbery either - I'll add whatever models I want regardless of maker or price - I just want vfm and decent detail. Not much to ask really :)

#105 OFFLINE   Phatboi101

Phatboi101

    Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 2,234 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, Australia
  • Favorite Brands:Hotwheels Elite, BBR, APM
  • Proud Citizen of:au

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

View PostBobSalawalatski, on 05 July 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 05 July 2014 - 02:29 AM, said:

No, I read what you put down. And I say they did not waste the license. They made the model you wanted and so did Kyosho. What more did you expect?

I would expect them to supply enough models to meet demand at their original price point.

There's no reason to make every single Elite release a limited edition. That's just pure nonsense. Artificial scarcity has no purpose and is a disservice to the community in general.

Bob ... you want AUTOart to take over the license yet when do they ever re-release their models at the same price? Or even close to the original price?
AUTOart limit their models as well don't they?
Won't the same disservice to the community (and more) be achieved here as well then? Considering their arrogance when trying to rationale price hikes.
You guys wanting AUTOart to take over the license are forgetting that will come with all the BS they are known for.
Next we'll hear that AUTOart Ferrari models are the closest representation to the real thing hence the $500 price tag for each release.
If I have to choose between that and half-open windows, I'll take the latter.

Mondial-Models.com custom projects:
612 GT | 288 Evoluzione | F40 LM & F355 GT | 288 GTO | F40 GTE


#106 OFFLINE   Walter Wolf White

Walter Wolf White

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 33 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

I too would like AUTOart to get the license for the high end models and Welly for the mid-range models. Many people here keep on complaining about prices on AUTOart but very few complain on static sealed and over priced models like MR. Not to forget the inaccuracies of MR and other resin models. At the very least, AUTOart would make fully functional models and make the collectors get what they paid for. If AUTOart makes Ferrari legends such as the 250 GTO, 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo & La Ferrari, then I will have to sell my Hot Wheels Elites, Kyoshos and Bburago (F50) and buy them in AUTOart form. But I will certainly keep my BBR Enzo & F430 coupe and Spider. Hot Wheels Elite and Super Elite prices are crazy and as someone mentioned, the unforgivable doglegs. At today's era and model making technologies, Hot Wheels could have made their models better for the price they asked for.

#107 OFFLINE   supercars

supercars

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,321 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Diecasts and Cars
  • Favorite Brands:UT, Welly, Autoart, Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of:au

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Sad to read that Mattel will no longer be making 1/18 Ferraris. For the past few years, they have been one of my favourite diecast makers and I've bought many of their newer models. Detailed models at relatively reasonable prices. I surely hope that AUTOart does not get the licence as I will not be buying any, especially at $500 a piece. I really hope that Norev or Welly gets it. Heck, even Maisto will be better. There are heaps of better things to spend $500 on than a model that sits on a shelf.
Posted Image

#108 OFFLINE   preisman

preisman

    Bronze Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,062 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Number of Models:175
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

View PostWalter Wolf White, on 05 July 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

I too would like AUTOart to get the license for the high end models and Welly for the mid-range models. Many people here keep on complaining about prices on AUTOart but very few complain on static sealed and over priced models like MR. Not to forget the inaccuracies of MR and other resin models. At the very least, AUTOart would make fully functional models and make the collectors get what they paid for. If AUTOart makes Ferrari legends such as the 250 GTO, 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo & La Ferrari, then I will have to sell my Hot Wheels Elites, Kyoshos and Bburago (F50) and buy them in AUTOart form. But I will certainly keep my BBR Enzo & F430 coupe and Spider. Hot Wheels Elite and Super Elite prices are crazy and as someone mentioned, the unforgivable doglegs. At today's era and model making technologies, Hot Wheels could have made their models better for the price they asked for.

The problem with AUTOart making Ferrari is the fact BBR and MR already make $500 Ferrari's. AUTOart will make it 3 companies making models that expensive. There needs to be a middle ground with models in the $100-150 range. And plenty of us complain about BBR and MR prices along with everything else they do wrong, which is a lot.

#109 ONLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 6,954 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Number of Models:86
  • Favorite Brands:CMC and Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of:ca

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

I don't think I've ever paid $300 for any of the most expensive autoarts. The most I've ever paid was $285, and that is including tax. This includes the Huayra. So I'm not sure where you guys are getting the $500 figure from.

Edited by TSMFAN, 06 July 2014 - 09:10 AM.

Wes

#110 OFFLINE   Ryan

Ryan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,678 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flying high
  • Interests:Cars and living life to the full
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, FrontiArt..... Well anything except minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

They'll charge 500 because it's ferrari
Posted Image

#111 ONLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 6,954 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Number of Models:86
  • Favorite Brands:CMC and Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of:ca

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:24 AM

In economics, the higher the price, the lower the number of people buying the product and the lower the profits. They won't make enough money if they price them at $500. Plus even the $340 Huayra is in stores for $300.
Wes

#112 OFFLINE   Ryan

Ryan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,678 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flying high
  • Interests:Cars and living life to the full
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, FrontiArt..... Well anything except minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

True. But they will prob feed us some bullshit about how the licence is so expensive that they have to charge 500, and people will buy it because it's AUTOart lol
Posted Image

#113 ONLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 6,954 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Number of Models:86
  • Favorite Brands:CMC and Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of:ca

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

Lol yep. But they probably won't get it anyway so no worries there.
Wes

#114 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,939 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

The diecast paint blister/rash makes me become less interested in any autoart releases so it doesnot matter hehehe...

#115 OFFLINE   Ryan

Ryan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,678 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flying high
  • Interests:Cars and living life to the full
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, FrontiArt..... Well anything except minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

View Postblieu118, on 06 July 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

The diecast paint blister/rash makes me become less interested in any autoart releases so it doesnot matter hehehe...

When has that stereo to happen on AUTOart?? Thought it was kyoshos that had it????
Posted Image

#116 OFFLINE   preisman

preisman

    Bronze Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,062 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Number of Models:175
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

View PostRyan, on 06 July 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postblieu118, on 06 July 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

The diecast paint blister/rash makes me become less interested in any autoart releases so it doesnot matter hehehe...

When has that stereo to happen on AUTOart?? Thought it was kyoshos that had it????

I have that on Kyosho, AUTOart, Minichamps, GMP and Norev that I can think of. Never had it on HWE Ferrari .

#117 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,939 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

View Postpreisman, on 06 July 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostRyan, on 06 July 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postblieu118, on 06 July 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

The diecast paint blister/rash makes me become less interested in any autoart releases so it doesnot matter hehehe...

When has that stereo to happen on AUTOart?? Thought it was kyoshos that had it????

I have that on Kyosho, AUTOart, Minichamps, GMP and Norev that I can think of. Never had it on HWE Ferrari .

Same. Im glad I sold my Kyosho F40. Now some of autoart models have the rash. So my conclusion is that it happens to any diecast not just Kyosho. Even members here said it has happened on their expensive CMC. Im glad my favorite Tamiya CGT is plastic. Anything thats made out of metal gives me that mental stress that one day I take one out for dusting I am going to see some rash and infact this has happened to me on some of my autoart models...

Edited by blieu118, 06 July 2014 - 09:38 PM.


#118 OFFLINE   ozzibaz

ozzibaz

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 642 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Adelaide, Australia
  • Interests:Diecast, Cars, Motor racing, Racing Games, Lego, Photography, Sci-Fi/Action/Animation movies/tv shows
  • Number of Models:about 140
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Biante, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of:au

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

View Postblieu118, on 06 July 2014 - 09:35 PM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 06 July 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostRyan, on 06 July 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postblieu118, on 06 July 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

The diecast paint blister/rash makes me become less interested in any autoart releases so it doesnot matter hehehe...

When has that stereo to happen on AUTOart?? Thought it was kyoshos that had it????

I have that on Kyosho, AUTOart, Minichamps, GMP and Norev that I can think of. Never had it on HWE Ferrari .

Same. Im glad I sold my Kyosho F40. Now some of autoart models have the rash. So my conclusion is that it happens to any diecast not just Kyosho. Even members here said it has happened on their expensive CMC. Im glad my favorite Tamiya CGT is plastic. Anything thats made out of metal gives me that mental stress that one day I take one out for dusting I am going to see some rash and infact this has happened to me on some of my autoart models...
The difference, at least in my experience, is Kyosho seem affected more commonly and more quickly than other brands.

I have rash on 70% of my Kyoshos (6 of 9, strangely all red ones - F40 high end, 512TR, 250 GTO, Countach, Audi R8 and BRE 240Z), but less than 5% of my Autoart (2 out of at least 50 - a Subaru Rally car and FPV GT, both metallic blue!). 4 of my Kyoshos with rash I bought new and are no more than 3 years old, one (the BRE 240Z) even arrived with slight rash, whereas the 2 Autoarts were bought used and are both about 10 or more years old so somewhat excusable.

The rash on all of them is fairly minor so I can live with it, but it is still disappointing. My issue is it seems common enough on the Kyoshos that, if I have a choice, I prefer to avoid them in future. I would especially avoid red cars which definitely rules out Ferraris!

Edited by ozzibaz, 06 July 2014 - 10:29 PM.


#119 OFFLINE   Nozyspy

Nozyspy

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 270 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Auto Art / Kyosho / Hot Wheel Elite
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

Has it been 100% confirmed now that Hotwheels has indeed lost the license?

#120 OFFLINE   Red_Baron

Red_Baron

    Member

  • DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 2,198 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Norev, AUTOart, Maisto, HWE, Welly
  • Proud Citizen of:my

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

View PostNozyspy, on 07 July 2014 - 04:36 AM, said:

Has it been 100% confirmed now that Hotwheels has indeed lost the license?

No lol. Coz It only came from one website (which I never heard off) and no legit source to support it.
If you see me bombing loads of pics on a thread, DO NOT QUOTE THE POST

Posted Image Posted Image
<< RUN!

#121 OFFLINE   g3org3y

g3org3y

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:Bavarian Motor Works
  • Favorite Brands:Anything BMW flavoured
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

Don't collect Ferraris and have no intention to start so I'm coming to this discussion without any bias.

View PostAndy205, on 05 July 2014 - 03:26 PM, said:

Agreed - sort of. But I did say (twice) that the Huracan is a good model at its price point. Which is why I have one! It displays well and sits nicely with my other cars.

I maintain that the detail is wobbly - bburago's Gallardo Spyder sat next to it is a neater model and for me a better effort. Likewise their Alfa 8C is a belter and both are much older releases.

And as for open season on anyone making Ferrari - hell yes!! At least then there might be wider choice / price etc; don't see it happening sadly but it's a shame that if you want most other cars you have a choice but not Ferrari.

No brand snobbery either - I'll add whatever models I want regardless of maker or price - I just want vfm and decent detail. Not much to ask really :)

I agree with this.

Although some of the more recent Maisto/BBurago models are very decent in quality (Maisto BMW V12 LMR, BBurago Aero 8) I'd still consider them 'entry level'. Happy to pay £30, but I'd be reluctant for more than this.

If one was being charged £50-60 I'd be disappointed by the above quality (I often find the engine details are lacking in the <£30 category). Be wary of the Ferrari premium (I can see them sticking a £50 tag on a Bburago).

Hello GT Spirit? Hello Otto? If you don't mind resin (and more importantly non-opening) they would be a good shout. Reasonable price and (imo) display great.

Practically speaking for a mid-range (£60) model, other options would be Norev (v impressed with their BMW M1) and Paragon (M5 is good but Kyosho's M5 is notably better)

Next step up, £100? Kyosho for me. Ok, the paint rash issue is a potential problem but their recent work with the Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost should not be underestimated (super little details such as the umbrellas and opening interior parts).

Edited by g3org3y, 07 July 2014 - 10:37 AM.

:adore:Posted Image Because fanboy.

#122 OFFLINE   BobSalawalatski

BobSalawalatski

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 297 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

The issue with Kyosho doing Ferrari is that their Red cars suffer their paint rash the worst.

And as cliche as it is, my Ferrari collection is and will always be almost all Red.

If Kyosho finally solves the problem, I would absolutely buy from them. Detail-wise, many of their models are fantastic.

Edited by BobSalawalatski, 07 July 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Posted Image


Tesla Model ≡ Reservation Holder


#123 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,275 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ GT Spirit/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

I wish people would stop going on about paint rash & Kyosho all the time!! I bet 50% of those in here moaning about it DON'T have a Kyosho model with it.

Posted Image



Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE


#124 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

    Senior Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 8,890 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

I wish someone would come out and tell me they are making an opening 1/12 LaFerrari before i buy the Amalgam 1/12(closed,no rash LOL) in the next few months. :bawling: :gaah:

#125 OFFLINE   kjacobs03

kjacobs03

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Number of Models:80
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostCraig, on 07 July 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

I wish people would stop going on about paint rash & Kyosho all the time!! I bet 50% of those in here moaning about it DON'T have a Kyosho model with it.
I checked my 2 and no rash. My only car with paint rash is my black Autoart Aston Martin V8 Vantage.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use