DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2015 Hot Wheels News

54K views 253 replies 63 participants last post by  collector62 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thread Regarding all 2015/2016 Mattel Hotwheels news. Includes Elite and Foundation lines of Hot Wheels.

HOT WHEELS ELITE COLLECTION

Collector series of the most iconic movie and TV vehicles. Opening doors, trunk, and hood reveal detailed interior and engine. Custom package themed to the entertainment.Secured in polyfoam in a closed black box.
CMC94 1:18 JAMES BOND "SPECTRE" ASTON MARTIN DB10
CMC89 1:18 "BATMAN V. SUPERMAN" NEW BATMOBILE
CMC85 1:12 CLASSIC TV SERIES BATCYCLE with figures

HOT WHEELS ELITE STAR WARS COLLECTION

New collection of Elite replica Star Wars starships approximately 6" (15cm) long. Opening features and attachable landing gear. Includes a display stand. Custom package themed to the entertainment. Secured in polyfoam in a closed black box.
CMC91 X-WING FIGHTER - Sept 15'
CMC92 TIE FIGHTER - Oct 15'
CMC93 MILLENNIUM FALCON - Nov 15'
DAG08 THE FORCE AWAKENS NEW STARSHIP - Mar 16'

HOT WHEELS ENTERTAINMENT SERIES

Most iconic movie and TV vehicles featuring doors that open revealing the interior. Hood and trunk do not open. Featured in window box with plinth.
CMC96 1:18 "BATMAN RETURNS" BATMOBILE
DJJ39 1:18 CLASSIC TV SERIES BATMOBILE with figures
CMC97 1:18 "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" 1970 DODGE CHARGER
CMC95 1:18 JAMES BOND "GOLDFINGER" ASTON MARTIN DB5
CMC98 1:18 "BACK TO THE FUTURE" TIME MACHINE WITH MR. FUSION
BCJ75 1:18 "GHOSTBUSTERS" ECTO-1

HOT WHEELS PERFORMANCE CAR SERIES

New and classic models from top tier manufacturers featuring doors that open revealing the interior. Hood and trunk do not open. Window box with plinth.
DGH06 1:18 2015 ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GT
DGH07 1:18 2015 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA GTS

Source: AmerangUK

2015-2016 Catalog

http://www.hotwheels-elite.com/catalogue_2015-16/files/assets/common/downloads/publication.pdf

See less See more
#6 ·
Not really. They made a Ford Mustang once for the elite line you can see it on their website but I doubt those are elite lines. They have to reveal their full 2015 list let's hope for something different other than Ferraris this time :)

#11 ·
HOT WHEELS PERFORMANCE CAR SERIES

New and classic models from top tier manufacturers featuring doors that open revealing the interior. Hood and trunk do not open. Window box with plinth.
DGH06 1:18 2015 ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GT
DGH07 1:18 2015 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA GTS

Lame, not interested.

#13 ·
This news does not bother me at all, the engine bay on the 991 series just looks like a boombox anyways, and sealed Astons seem to be a common theme anymore. I am just glad that Hot wheels will still be doing roadcars as the TV movie thing is not my cup of tea and Star Wars umm..........NO!!

#12 ·
I want the 30th Anniversary Ghostbusters car!!! Come on HWE, where is it???

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
CMC94 1:18 JAMES BOND "SPECTRE" ASTON MARTIN DB10
CMC89 1:18 "BATMAN V. SUPERMAN" NEW BATMOBILE
COOL!!!!

Even though the new Aston looks awful .... I will get one for sure!

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thread Regarding all 2015/2016 Mattel Hotwheels news. Includes Elite and Foundation lines of Hot Wheels.

HOT WHEELS ELITE STAR WARS COLLECTION

New collection of Elite replica Star Wars starships approximately 6" (15cm) long. Opening features and attachable landing gear. Includes a display stand. Custom package themed to the entertainment. Secured in polyfoam in a closed black box.
CMC91 X-WING FIGHTER - Sept 15'
CMC92 TIE FIGHTER - Oct 15'
CMC93 MILLENNIUM FALCON - Nov 15'
DAG08 THE FORCE AWAKENS NEW STARSHIP - Mar 16'
Wait..Elite Star Wars? This is a must have. Any proto pics of it?

#20 ·

Most iconic movie and TV vehicles featuring doors that open revealing the interior. ---Hood and trunk do not open--- Featured in window box with plinth.
Please tell me this is a different series of cars an not the original elites? Because having the fast and furious charger with opening doors only is stupid and a waste of the car

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)

Most iconic movie and TV vehicles featuring doors that open revealing the interior. ---Hood and trunk do not open--- Featured in window box with plinth.
Please tell me this is a different series of cars an not the original elites? Because having the fast and furious charger with opening doors only is stupid and a waste of the car
[/quote]

Foundation version perhaps. Elite models do not come with windowed boxes plus The product code do not match with the Elite model. The elite line will have all the usual bells and whistles.

#22 ·

[/quote]

Foundation version perhaps. Elite models do not come with windowed boxes plus The product code do not match with the Elite model. The elite line will have all the usual bells and whistles.
[/quote]

Exactly, also the prototype was presented at the last Nuemburg toy show already.

#23 ·

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly, also the prototype was presented at the last Nuemburg toy show already.
[/quote]
I've seen the pre production samples but It was pushed back to a February 2015 release then seeing this got me worried that this was the reason. Thankfully it's not

#24 ·
Up till today there is still zero official announcement from Mattel itself about the end of partnership with the prancing horse. Hmmm

#25 ·
Modelissimo have the Red LaFerrari available now, and on eBay, priced at 99.95 EUR.

#31 ·
They've gone one better now - Modelissimo want 129.95
I'd just buy elsewhere now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.