We have seven days to fill the request.
I.e. By 6/10/2015 @ 4:05pm PST
Delivery can be made by a single photo with the model and a hand written note stating the cars code name (the female name associated with the car)
Only 1 car at a time per person. This means you can only post on car at once and then have to wait until someone else posts a car.
Only 1 car per photo. Do not take a photo with half the list and just reuse that photo. They will not be accepted. And I do not want extra cars, so if there is a car that is not on the list, but is in the photo, I will not accept it.
The order does not matter, but the Eleanor must be LAST.
Condition, size, and color does not matter to me. The year only counts if that year is specific in style. Example: 1959 Cadillac has a body style that is unique to only that year, but the Aston Martin DB5 was essentially the same for a few years. If I am not satisfied, I will be sure to let you know. This might be tricky on a couple of models, but I think we all know pretty much what is actually made as a model. So, use your best judgement.
8. Mercedes-Benz G500 SWB - Niveen
11. 1955 Volkswagen 1200 Beetle - Peggy-Sue
13. Honda City Turbo II - Theresa
17. BMW 3 Series (E90) - Sara
22. Kaiser Dragon - Vivian
23. Mercedes-Benz B-Class 4 Dr - Hanna
29. 1971 Plymouth Cuda 440 6-Pack - Pantea
31. 1987 Buick GNX Street Fighter - Diana
32. Nash Ambassador Airflyte - Juhi
33. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 - Rashmi
34. Peugeot 404 - Felicia
36. Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II -Lana
42. Porsche 911 (964) Speedster - Ying
47. Ford Explorer - Irene
49. Alfa Romeo 156 GTA - Monica
50. Shelby Mustang GT500 - Eleanor
Let's rescue that lovable lug, Kip!
Edited by mkhabbaz, 10 June 2015 - 02:25 PM.