Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts
  • Interests:1/18 Le Mans Winners|Motorsport|Sim Racing|Family
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, Spark, BBR
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

After a long drive* yesterday to the very tip of west wales, took a good two hour look at this beautiful piece today. Fantastic detail on the engine, suspension, and interior work - paint and decals strong too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After many years of armchair motorsport, 10 years karting and 4 years with a decent simulator -  it's time to give it a proper go.  Medical done, license test booked (at a secret date in case i fail!), and settled on the UK Sports 2000 championship for racing.  To put my complete lack of interest in the modern supercar into perspective - the only published McLaren P1 laptime around Spa with 910bhp to hand was 2:36.  This has a 200bhp Ford Mondeo engine, and does 2:32.   Maybe the P1 wasn't trying so hard - but at my local track Castle Combe there there is an excellent Autocar youtube of a 458 Speciale being absolutely trashed  for a 1:11.5.  Lap record in these is 1:07.  For about 8 times less money :)

Sadly this one that might have been for sale now isn't after buyer with first refusal got back in contact, but now having worrying conversations about the factory building me a brand new one.  

A brand new race car is a big spend meaning something will have to give - either sell the 1M, put daughter into child labour, sell my diecasts, or sell an organ.

So - if anyone is in need of a kidney, or a chimney sweep - please PM me! :)

*long drive by UK standards, 210 miles.  They say the British think 200 miles is a long way, whilst Americans think 200 years is a long time.  Very true! :)
Aiming to collect all post-war Le Mans winners in scale 1:18. Even the gaps!

Follow progress in this inventory: https://www.dropbox....ry v2.xlsx?dl=0

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Josh

Josh

• DX Community
  • PipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • Number of Models:350+
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOART Highway 61 Hot Wheels Elite Ertl Authentics
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

I have been looking at something like this, or maybe a little lola to use at SVRA events around the US, Good luck! Keep us posted

Feel free to View My Collection Thread
http://www.diecastxc...and-collection/

It is an excellent source of Carbohydrates! Posted Image

#3 ONLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 7,143 posts
  • Number of Models:86
  • Favorite Brands:CMC and Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of:ca

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:54 PM

Enjoy it. I hope to be able to do something like this some day
Wes

#4 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

• DX Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 8,488 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

I love your interests and with the most of us car mad on here this is a great thread to tune back to,Great to see. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :danke: :occasion14:

#5 OFFLINE   Floper54

Floper54

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 549 posts
  • Number of Models:400+
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, Autoart, GMP, Minichamps,.....
  • Proud Citizen of:fr

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

Josh, on 28 August 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

I have been looking at something like this, or maybe a little lola to use at SVRA events around the US, Good luck! Keep us posted

Lola ? which model josh ?

Mizen, this idea looks interesting but as a race car's adept, i'm not convinced by the car itself...

I looked their website and car spec, it looks "small" and expensive, with an old tubular steel frame

For the 2 Liters class with the same budget i would choose a Norma M20 with the Honda 2000 engine, or a Radical SR3 ( I don't know if they are allowed in UK 2000 championship ? )

or even better an Osella PA20 ( full alloy frame and M3 3L engine 380 hp ) on CN 3000 class

Anyways, using a race car in trackdays is enough if you wanna have fun, no need to do a complete championship with expensive consumables ( tires, brakes, transport,....)

and even a "small" race car is always faster than an expensive supercar... so enjoy it !
My 1/18 collection : 400+ models http://www.diecastxc...118-collection/

#6 OFFLINE   Uzair

Uzair

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy and science, diecast, sim racing,
  • Favorite Brands:GMP, Exoto, CMC
  • Proud Citizen of:pk

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

Hehe I like your description as if you are introducing a replica ;)

Extremely excited for you mate, this is a route I'd like to go down myself one day. And I echo your feelings regarding supercars versus track cars. In general I am just not excited about heavy cars that only have high top speeds going for them. Of course the key difference is that supercars have to be road legal and have a level of comfort thus they are weighed down with safety and comfort features. These track cars can't be used to show-off one's wealth on the road :)

For some reason I also don't find the shape of modern sports cars / supercars / GT cars cool. The La Ferrari or P1 or GT racers in Le Mans etc have too many weird curves especially at the tail section. The P1 in particular is extremely ugly in my eyes  :rolleyes: It must have the ugliest rear wing in car history, looking more like a curved piece of post-modern art than a wing. Then again both F1 and Le Mans racers have weird shapes and wings in the modern era (I love the F1 cars until about 2013, after which they got the fugly noses and the too-complex-too-curved wings).

If I every became super-rich I'd buy a nice luxury coupe and a track beast such as an Jaguar XJR-9 (see my signature, no prizes for guessing what my favorite Group C car is - natural aspiration any day of the week!) no matter how much it would cost, or a historical racer such as the Ferrari 312PB.

Edited by Uzair, 29 August 2015 - 01:14 PM.

__________________________________________________________________________________
PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT
Posted Image ;Posted Image
__________________________________________________________________________________

#7 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:53 PM

Floper54, on 29 August 2015 - 12:38 PM, said:

Josh, on 28 August 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

Lola ? which model josh ?

Mizen, this idea looks interesting but as a race car's adept, i'm not convinced by the car itself...

I looked their website and car spec, it looks "small" and expensive, with an old tubular steel frame

For the 2 Liters class with the same budget i would choose a Norma M20 with the Honda 2000 engine, or a Radical SR3 ( I don't know if they are allowed in UK 2000 championship ? )

or even better an Osella PA20 ( full alloy frame and M3 3L engine 380 hp ) on CN 3000 class

Anyways, using a race car in trackdays is enough if you wanna have fun, no need to do a complete championship with expensive consumables ( tires, brakes, transport,....)

and even a "small" race car is always faster than an expensive supercar... so enjoy it !

Hi - good to hear from someone who likes their "proper" cars! :)  Apologies in advance for long reply, and a lifetime motorsport fan "with a dream", this is a subject close to my heart.

Firstly - I have little interest in trackdays anymore.  Done about 15 over the years in various road cars, and whilst fun - I miss being able to gauge improvement, and I miss competition.   Driving really fast on circuit (then slowing down because there is a dad in a family saloon ahead of you) without competition is not for me.  I want to race.

And on car selection - it's probably a little expensive for what it is new, but there are used options - just need a recent-spec car to come up for sale. Sports 2000 has been around since the 70s, and only about 15 years ago did they mildly upgrade the rules to allow the more modern Ford Duratec engine to be used. A lot of cash for in places 30 year old architecture, is one argument.

However in reality - simple tubular frame construction? that is *exactly* what you want. I have a couple of mates who race successfully, and despite never meeting each other - their advice was identical: buy a car you can afford to crash.  

With a car this simple it could literally handle a small nuclear explosion and still be repairable.  3 piece simple bodywork with moulds available means any local fibreglass shop can sort you a whole new body;  simple tubular steel means anything big - just re-weld some bits, re-jig it, and job done. Everything else is either off the shelf, or made at the factory's CNC machine.   The engine is a understressed ford saloon car 4 cylinder job, with 200bhp, 7.2k RPM limit, and 2-3 seasons before rebuilds (or just get a new engine, as they are that cheap). Spec tyres last several races, brakes cheap - you'd still spend £10-12k per season with a team to run you, but relative to anything else approaching that speed and with closed wheels -it's outstanding value.

The Noma is more of a hillclimb car, and aren't really raced in the UK - only the UK OSS championship and local club circuit championships might take them, plus very expensive. And you'd either have a much faster, or slower car than the other machines of different shapes and sizes  - you really want a series with mostly the same car, so it's about the racing, not the money. Not aware of the Osella - but 380hp on a proper racecar? Far too fast for a beginner!  Likely £££ in consumables also, and again not sure where you'd race it.

For Radicals - much more complicated construction, thus more expensive to maintain. Even the "clubby" SR4 I read has budgets of £50-70k for a season at the sharp end. The SR3 with much more highly strung engine much more.  You can do it for less, of course - but think in Sports 2000 budget can have less of an influence, as replacing and rebuilding every race as less effect. Speed wise, the Sports 2000 Duratec class has laptimes exactly in the middle of the SR3 and SR4 at Donnington, but for a fraction of the budget - and grids of 40+.  To put times in perspective - they are 2 seconds faster than a Ferrari 458 Challenge car, and <2 seconds off the pace of a modern (£400k+) GT3 car.

Other reasons why I'm going this direction is the series is deliberately clubby, and deliberately not marked as a series to be "seen" at.   I don't want to be on a grid with half the drivers dreaming of making it, and with daddy's/sponsor's money funding them - I want to be on a grid of mostly middle aged blokes who mostly spanner themselves, and just want to race very very quickly, and do it clean.  

So it's definitely an MCR, the choice is wait and see if one comes up in the next 6 months, or go all-in and get a new one made.  With martini stripes :)

Edited by Mizen, 29 August 2015 - 03:10 PM.

#8 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:04 PM

Uzair, on 29 August 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Hehe I like your description as if you are introducing a replica ;)

Extremely excited for you mate, this is a route I'd like to go down myself one day. And I echo your feelings regarding supercars versus track cars. In general I am just not excited about heavy cars that only have high top speeds going for them. Of course the key difference is that supercars have to be road legal and have a level of comfort thus they are weighed down with safety and comfort features. These track cars can't be used to show-off one's wealth on the road :)

For some reason I also don't find the shape of modern sports cars / supercars / GT cars cool. The La Ferrari or P1 or GT racers in Le Mans etc have too many weird curves especially at the tail section. The P1 in particular is extremely ugly in my eyes  :rolleyes: It must have the ugliest rear wing in car history, looking more like a curved piece of post-modern art than a wing. Then again both F1 and Le Mans racers have weird shapes and wings in the modern era (I love the F1 cars until about 2013, after which they got the fugly noses and the too-complex-too-curved wings).

If I every became super-rich I'd buy a nice luxury coupe and a track beast such as an Jaguar XJR-9 (see my signature, no prizes for guessing what my favorite Group C car is - natural aspiration any day of the week!) no matter how much it would cost, or a historical racer such as the Ferrari 312PB.

Uzair - if you get the chance, come to the Silverstone Classic and watch the classic Group C cars - seeing a Sauber C9 blast around for real was a genuine "great moment in life" for me.

I think if i had unlimited cash I'd be too terrified to race a proper classic racecar, for fear of destroying a piece of history.  Was at Goodwood Revival in 2013 for the incredible Tourist Trophy race where Jean Alesi was literally swapping paint and barging his way through the field with a 250 LM worth - $25m?  I couldn't watch :)

#9 OFFLINE   Uzair

Uzair

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Yeah, I hope to be able to attend the Goodwood FOS and Revival events some day, and definitely see the Silverstone Classic with the Sauber C9. That car's a beauty AND a beast :eusa_clap:

I wouldn't tear around a race track in a classic car either, only go for controlled laps. I wonder how they even think of going racing for real in something like the 250 LM :omg:

#10 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

Uzair, on 29 August 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:

Yeah, I hope to be able to attend the Goodwood FOS and Revival events some day, and definitely see the Silverstone Classic with the Sauber C9. That car's a beauty AND a beast :eusa_clap:

I wouldn't tear around a race track in a classic car either, only go for controlled laps. I wonder how they even think of going racing for real in something like the 250 LM :omg:

FOS is great - but soooo crowded.  You can still walk around the paddock though - just with 10000s of other people! :)

Did have another amazing Great Moment In Life at the 2012 event though, Was entertaining some clients in the posh bit, we went for a walk in the infield, but marshalls had to stop us and we needed to wait at the rope for 10 mins. There followed literally a the single greatest parade of cars I've ever seen literally 1 meter away. 787/B, 1973 Le Mans winning Matra, 917, 962 - incredible.

I think it was my first FoS in 2006 or so when I finally turned my back on fast road cars. You sit in the stand, watch various racecars from all disciplines and timeframes scream up the hill - then great! the supercar parade - and they turn up,  and you can hardly hear them! The Veyron was on one of it's first UK outings then and honestly, it hardly made a noise.  Racecars all the way.

Edited by Mizen, 29 August 2015 - 03:46 PM.

#11 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

Well goodbye disposable income, and hello hopefully long career as a club racing driver!

Past licence test on the 24th, and today paid a deposit on this beautifully prepared MCR Sports 2000 car.  Is running nearly the same spec as the championship winning car (save for carbon fibre bodywork the champ's sponsors pay for!), has been beautifully looked after by two absolute gents now retiring from the sport, and got it for a fair price -with 3 sets of wheels.

The colour and decals obviously aren't the best - but there is scope to take out the 20kg or so it's over the weight limit by swapping for lighter wright GRP body work, which I'll do at the end of the first season next year - providing I can get around without looking a total idiot.  Then it'll be white, with TSM-Porsche-936-Le-Mans-Winner style Martini stripes.

Have to admit the dominant thought whilst sitting in it (except for "i really must get a new seat made!) was "oh ****". It's a very very serious car, and a big step up from karts.

Pick up car in Jan, and first test next March.  For now will be stored with the current owners - no need to rush things now the season is coming to an end, and there is a lot more money i need to find for fireproof overalls, proper helmet, bead seat, etc.

Excited (and a bit intimated in truth!!)

Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   Floper54

Floper54

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 549 posts
  • Number of Models:400+
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, Autoart, GMP, Minichamps,.....
  • Proud Citizen of:fr

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:00 PM

Congratulation !

Have fun with your new toy ! :occasion14:
My 1/18 collection : 400+ models http://www.diecastxc...118-collection/

#13 OFFLINE   Uzair

Uzair

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

Congratulations man!

What are the specs on this? Engine power? And how much do you estimate the cornering and braking g-forces to be?

#14 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:23 PM

Uzair, on 04 October 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

Congratulations man!

What are the specs on this? Engine power? And how much do you estimate the cornering and braking g-forces to be?

Specs at this site: http://www.mcrraceca...k/car-spec.html

This one about 18kg over weight limit -so around 540kg.  Relatively low tune Ford Duratec engine to keep costs down, about 200bhp . Rebuilds can last 2 seasons, and they're fairly bullet proof.  Can get the weight down with mag wheels and lighter bodywork - but it'll be a long time before that 18kgs actually means anything for my laptime i'm sure.

Corner and braking G forces - no idea! :)  I mention it above, but this vid shows pretty much the fastest road cars out there short of a P1/918/LaF, Steve Sutcliffe can drive a bit, and gets the 458 speciale to just below 1:12 at my local track.   Lap record for one of these is mid 1:07!  You don't need much power with a 500kg car, slicks, and aero..

https://www.youtube....0&v=0aODISxOHiI

Edited by Mizen, 04 October 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#15 OFFLINE   Uzair

Uzair

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:03 PM

Thanks for the specs mate :occasion14: I bet you will soon have a good idea about the g-meter. It looks like it will be an absolute blast to drive, and as you say, it is faster around a track than any hypercar.

Will you participate in races with this?

#16 OFFLINE   lateapex

lateapex

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Number of Models:70-80
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, Schuco, Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of:no

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:13 PM

I am so jealous its dripping. :eusa_clap: You are going to have so much fun.

#17 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:22 PM

Uzair, on 04 October 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

Thanks for the specs mate :occasion14: I bet you will soon have a good idea about the g-meter. It looks like it will be an absolute blast to drive, and as you say, it is faster around a track than any hypercar.

Will you participate in races with this?

Yep - is only for racing, am done with track days! Bit of testing early next year, will do 3-4 of the 6-8 races next year, and then go for it in 2017 after an engine rebuild and a bit of lightening.

lateapex, on 04 October 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

I am so jealous its dripping. :eusa_clap: You are going to have so much fun.

Thanks - would be nice to head into this with your iRating!!! :):)

Edited by Mizen, 04 October 2015 - 05:22 PM.

#18 OFFLINE   lateapex

lateapex

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,755 posts
  • Number of Models:70-80
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, Schuco, Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of:no

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:32 PM

Heh! I have to simulate racing, Norwegians only want to hike mountains and/or go skiing. Nearest (non gokart and non rallycross) race track is 500 km away!

#19 ONLINE   spikyone

spikyone

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 666 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Spark, TSM

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:55 AM

Wow, congratulations on the race licence and the new car!  That must be the dream for most of us on DX!

It doesn't look like the main championship races at Combe, will you be entering any of the Sports Racing series events there?  It would be great to come along and say hello, and wave the DX flag!

Posted Image

*** Collection thread updated 6th Feb (Sun Star Peugeot 207 S2000) ***

#20 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:58 AM

spikyone, on 05 October 2015 - 05:55 AM, said:

Wow, congratulations on the race licence and the new car!  That must be the dream for most of us on DX!

It doesn't look like the main championship races at Combe, will you be entering any of the Sports Racing series events there?  It would be great to come along and say hello, and wave the DX flag!

hi - yes, doesnt look like they've ran at Combe for a while, but they don't really have much of a noise issues, and Combe under new management is starting to attract series again, so may do in the future.

It's my local circuit (from Yate originally, used to be plonked at Quarry Corner in the morning as a 12 year old with a stop watch, note book and binoculars and picked up 8 hours later all sunburnt!) - and it's a good place to test at, as cheap and quiet.  It also erm - "rather dangerous".  Zero run-offs most corners, and was once told that Quarry is responsible for 1/3 of all UK track day insurance claims - and I know in races it isn't much different!

I think will start testing at nice big safe circuits first to feel out limits, get myself up to speed with the championship. And in later years think about specialist races like the Sports Racing series there.  You would do very well to damage a car at Silverstone, for example.

Important to approach it with a bit of humility and realism i think - it's a massive step up from a Club100 kart...

spikyone, on 05 October 2015 - 05:55 AM, said:

ah yes - a bit different to me then! I could get to Silverstone, Castle Combe, Thruxton, Mallory Park, Brands Hatch, Rockingham, Donnington in all less than 3 hours (some less than an hour),  plus Williams is just up the road, plus Red Bull, McLaren, Force India, Renault,  Mercedes and literally hundreds of more relevant (to me!) motorsport teams and suppliers are close by.  We're certainly blessed toward the middle of Engand for all things car racing.

UK is the global centre of motorsport (in my opinion but.. come on!:)mostly because after WWII we had so many airfields in close proximity, and most of the circuits listed above started that way.

Edited by Mizen, 05 October 2015 - 06:54 AM.

#21 ONLINE   spikyone

spikyone

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 666 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Spark, TSM

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:04 AM

Mizen, on 05 October 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

It's my local circuit (from Yate originally, used to be plonked at Quarry Corner in the morning as a 12 year old with a stop watch, note book and binoculars and picked up 8 hours later all sunburnt!) - and it's a good place to test at, as cheap and quiet.  It also erm - "rather dangerous".  Zero run-offs most corners, and was once told that Quarry is responsible for 1/3 of all UK track day insurance claims - and I know in races it isn't much different!

I've heard some track day insurance policies specifically exclude Combe.  Did you hear about the accident that damaged the Aston Martin DBR1 yesterday?  An XK120 was involved too...  :bawling:

Let us know which races you decide to enter next year - I'll certainly come along to support a fellow DXer, we could probably rustle up a ready-made fan club on here!

Posted Image

*** Collection thread updated 6th Feb (Sun Star Peugeot 207 S2000) ***

#22 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

spikyone, on 05 October 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Mizen, on 05 October 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

I've heard some track day insurance policies specifically exclude Combe.  Did you hear about the accident that damaged the Aston Martin DBR1 yesterday?  An XK120 was involved too...  :bawling:

Let us know which races you decide to enter next year - I'll certainly come along to support a fellow DXer, we could probably rustle up a ready-made fan club on here!

Certainly - i can probably get tickets also, plus the paddocks are all open at these races so you can visit the garage. I may ahh, "forget" to mention the first couple though! :)

and yes - saw that on facebook. Quarry has another victim, and such a valuable car. It's all about Avon rise - you brake, lift, then brake. If you brake on the rise itself car is too light, the wheels lock, and then whatever direction you're pointing when the weight settles again - that is where you are heading (about 6ft of grass then a big barrier usually!).  

Inexperienced drivers do it on trackdays, in the heat of race people just forget i think. in your head it seems sensible that to slow down you just press the break pedal and wait until you slow ... not at Quarry! :)

#23 OFFLINE   Affi

Affi

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:1 18, diorama, die cast in general and Accessories
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61, ERTL, GMP, Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of:nl

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:43 AM

WOW, congrats and drive it like you stole it!

Attached Files

• Attached File  MCR.jpg   110.09K   2 downloads

Posted Image
You can find my collection HERE
Farfegnugen

#24 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

Affi, on 05 October 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

WOW, congrats and drive it like you stole it!

hang on - isn't that my car? Give it back!! :)

#25 OFFLINE   Mizen

Mizen

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:11 PM

This may appeal - mate did some photoshoppery, as the previous owner insists it's red.. but it looks orange.  Turns out the yellow does make it look orange, and it really is red.

Grey with white edging is the wife's suggestion, but then as it's red, as i can't easy repsray it, and as I love Martini stripes..... Brabham Alfa-Romeo tribute car?  Posted idea to local cars and coffee group, and already a local signwriter wants in on the project :)

Means i can probably justify that (Minichamps?) 1:18 as well...

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use