DiecastXchange Forum banner

Another idiot buying from me.

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  jcappai18 
#1 ·
So I sold the black Veyron which had fixed wheels..
When he got the model he started complaining about the wheels...

Because I'm a nice person and I would like the customers are happy I asked him 3 times what he would like me to do..
But he newer replied on that..

After that I offered him 10Eur refund so he would stop crying..
But this morning I got this lol

At 340positive 5 star seller I don't think this will be a problem to write a complain on Ebay about dickhead..

See less See more
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Awkward customer Igor.!!!
I know it's a pain, but I'd just tell him to return it (at his cost if you don't have free returns) for a refund of what he paid.. that way if he negs you Ebay will be on your side..

#5 ·
The most awkward moment was he asked me if I have some more Veyrons.. I told him I have one available for sale and he replayed thanks, I do have 26 different Veyrons hahaha.. Idiot

I will not take it back as he knew what he was buying..

#10 ·
I need a cliff notes version of what the buyer wrote
I am glad that I do not have to deal with very many people like this in my career, there are just to many morons on the planet right now. The odds of finding one on Ebay are pretty darn high! Sorry this happened.

#12 ·
What does the wording in your ad say Igor ?

To me it sound like he doesn't understand English. Which is not your fault, he should have translated the page, or asked you if the wheels were glued / static.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
The only thing he is bothering are glued wheels. We exchange a few messages after this and from his messages it is clear that he have some resin models ( OTTO, GT Spirit,... ) which wheels are static..
So hm..

I don't speak/ understand spanish :(
I know some english and balkan languages and a little bit Italian..

After he asked if I have some Ferrari models for sale.. And then I got replay he have all the Ferraris in collection LOL..
I even offered him 308GTS Quattrovalvole...

I wrote all the modifications and that the model comes with original box, certificate, paper work,...
Also I listed it as used..

#14 ·
You should have said in the listing that they were glued / don't move.

I'd say to him that if it bothers him that much, send it back you & give him a refund.

#18 ·
I think you've got to decide whether you'd rather have the sale or the negative feedback Igor.....
Myself, I'd call his bluff and issue a refund notice....if he doesn't respond, (as I anticipate
) he's the one in the wrong, and ebay would be inclined to remove his negative feedback...

#19 ·
I'd second Eddy on that one, I think you should issue a refund and protect yourself from any wrong doing, even though it looks like you've done nothing wrong in that transaction. If he still gives you a negative feedback because he doesn't like the model, then he's at fault. Save yourself from a negative feedback, it can do a lot of damage if you can't remove it afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.