DiecastXchange Forum banner

Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole - Kyosho

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  kevinb120 
#1 ·
It looks like Quattrovalvole name was popular back in the days.. Here is another one ;)
The Kyosho Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole.

I kinda like this model. It's well made ( When the lights are out the model looks a bit sad ) and the exhaust pipes are really thin ( Small )..
Here are some photos ;)

See less See more
#8 ·
I like it too, even though it's a bit modest for a Ferrari. I don't think the head lights make it look sad though, just a bit insecure, like a turtle sticking its head out of the shell carefully with a certain lack of confidence

#9 ·
The GTS is the one that got away for me Igor....I have all the coupes but no spider...
....so thanks for all the great pics!

Lovin' your recent 'classics' theme buddy - bring 'em on!!

I like it too, even though it's a bit modest for a Ferrari. I don't think the head lights make it look sad though, just a bit insecure, like a turtle sticking its head out of the shell carefully with a certain lack of confidence
I just love your alternative perspectives Wout!

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Same here. I saw one on a decent buy it now price a fair while ago. It was only listed for about five minutes before it was snapped up. It could have been mine!

Nowadays, if I see something I'm there like a steam train

#14 ·
I have the HWE version, but this one just has more finesse all around in my opinion. I still think the 308 is the most stunning mid-engine V8 Ferrari. The 458 Italia is my second favorite.

#15 ·
one of my favorite Ferraris. I have the Magnum P.I. version & I'm happy with it, though I do wish I'd found one of these. Like the black interior & front spoiler on this one.

Great pics as well...the color/lighting is fantastic. That classic Ferrari red really shines through....beautiful!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.