DiecastXchange Forum banner

D N'D-Land's Showcase **Up Dated** (12/17/2023)...

181K views 1K replies 90 participants last post by  Evil Z06 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have decided to go back and add as many of my original Pots here in the Show case, so that I can keep ALL of my posts together for my reference & yours too!!

This is gonna' be fun!!

David

This could be fun, or this could be scary for me

Some of these I have already reviewed, some I haven't yet, but have taken proper pics and some I haven't had the time to shoot yet. Also, I'm missing 25 other models not pictured here like Ferraris/Lamborghinis plus other exotica/everyday cars and such that I didn't shoot at all yet. I just scared myself as this is only the 1/18th scale stuff that I have added this year. 2016, I will try to low down a bit..

Here's my tally for 2015 so far..(still waiting on my AUTOart Quattroporte to arrive)...

See less See more
#3 ·
I spy some great Korean cars in there

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks Josh!
I didn't realize what a haul I had done until one of our other members had posted his 2015 haul..then I decided to do the same and scared the crap out of myself!
As I stated , I really need to find a theme and do that versus everything that I like. I did cut out Rally & race cars as I used to collect those too, so that's a start

[/quote]

Lol, was it me with my 53 2015 adds ?

#10 ·
Thanks Rainer!
..lol, I never thought of it as power shopping, but since the shipping company lost/damaged around 20,000 bucks worth of model cars from the US to Europe, I used that refund to partially make up for some of pain from my loss
..seems like that's working to my advantage now!

#13 ·
LOL!! I had to laugh at you comment Sam!
...I hope so as well, but I'm hoping that we can decide on a larger home so that I can display my models again
...but more models would be nice for sure in the new year!

#20 ·
Hey Scuddy Thanks!
Yes, the MKIII Golf is the Norev one and it's FANTASTIC!!!
Here's the link below where I go into more detail about it.
Link: http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/topic/174169-118-1996-volkswagen-golf-iii-gti-by-norev/page__pid__3005449__st__25#entry3005449

Yes, this is my 2nd Green Savanna RX-7 (Wished that AUTOart would've done the facelifted model and the 2nd Generation FC Savanna RX-& too..I sold my Cousin my first one back in 2010).
I agree that it truly is one of AUTOart's best models ever!!!
This and their CR-X and City as well as their Skyline GT-S Turbo RS R30 Ironman/Newman car are some of my favorites from AUTOart!

#21 ·
Thank You so much Darren(right?)!
One of my saving graces is that the last two 1/12th scale models that I got were in 2010 AUTOart's GT-R & 997 GT3 RS..and that spares for more 1/18ths and other smaller scales that I collect
Although, I think that it might be easier to sell every single miniature that I own and just collect 1/12ths solely as well and buy myself some other 1/1 things like a new car or such..LOL

#25 ·
Massive haul of great models. Well done. I forgot to count my 2015 models, I'm afraid I did some power shopping aswell. Not to mention the amount of money gone into the hobby this year.
If you would ever want to get rid off that blue hyundai genesis, let me know .

#26 ·
Massive haul of great models. Well done. I forgot to count my 2015 models, I'm afraid I did some power shopping aswell. Not to mention the amount of money gone into the hobby this year.
If you would ever want to get rid off that blue hyundai genesis, let me know .
I hope to never have to get rid of any of these, but both Genesis' were hard to get as my longtime friend "Bluespace" sent them to me from S.Korea..I was grateful for that!
..if I ever need or want to sell something from my collection I'll keep you in mind tho as you're also here in Belgium

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversary Edition Blue Blu Cepheus-vs- Aventador LP700-4 Turquoise

Begin...

Interior...

Engine..

Opened Up!

LP-700 vs. LP-720

Close..

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Azzuro Thetis & Blu Hera

Blu [background=yellow]Hera[/background]...

Lamborghini Veneno Verde Ithaca

Before I really get started with the model pics, won't you agree that the Veneno looks similar to this? (Below):

[background=yellow]Autoart[/background] Veneno...

Interior...

Opened Up & Details...

Lamborghini Huracan LP-610-4 Coupe

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)
HWE LaFerrari Ferrari Giallo Modena/Yellow

Start...

Lowered Spoiler-Brake Position...

Opened/Out Action Spoiler-Brake Position...

Opened Panels...

Opened Up Interior/Front Storage & Fans...

Engine Compartment & Other Details...(The Underside of This Model LOoks About As Good As It Gets For This Type Of Car..But, I wasn't About To Lay It On It's Side With Those Mirrors)

Close...

If You Like Ferraris/Hyper/Super Cars, Don't Miss Out On This DieCast Version..It's a Steal For The Money!

I really like this model so much that I snapped 2 more shots on my way downstairs after creating this original post.. It's a good model and great quality for the 95 euros that I paid for mine...

Ferrari 512TR

This time, I tried lower lighting to get more of the true color red from this diecast..

Wished that this had the same light colored interior as my orginal red Kyo Testarossa...

The "Red Head(s)"

Swiss Army Knife..1990s Ferrari Style

Bright Lights...

Thanks For Viewing!...Ciao Bella!! CHEERS!

2015 Maserati Quattroporte GTS

1/18 2015 Maserati Quattroporte GTS...by AUTOart

Opened Up!

GORGEOUS sourced Ferrari Motor cramped in there!!!..just a bit short on wiring detail for the asking price!

Heart & Soul....

Nicely done Interior, transformed into a boring hole in this color...

Details!!!.... Wheels/brakes are wonderful and triple signature Maserati holes have mesh detail in them

Nicely done PE badging/exhaust and rear lighting....

Front lighting and grille texture are done to an extremely high level!

Clean simple chassis(as is with the real car for aerodynamic purposes)..it is after all a 4 door FERRARI!

Let me just say, with models like this right now coming from AUTOart 2016 is off to a great start for them!!!
..They just need to get their prices down to the level of detail that they are charging for or they need to add in a lot more detail to charge what they are for models like this!! (I could've bought 2 Paudi Models & a Norev for this price and the Paudis blow this thing away in detail & working features). Now, if Paudi were to start making models like this(and other exotica) AUTOart would be in serious trouble!

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lexus LS600hL

Hope you like the re-shoot!

The other night I took a few pics of my Lexus LFA in red..I also had a yellow LFA too, but I sold it as I will plan to get an Orange Nur' Edition soon.

My Yellow & Red LFAs(Now Sold)...

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition

Nür Edition...

Opened up..

2015 Lexus RCF(s) Dealer Edition(s)

Solar Flare Orange RCF...

Ultra Sonic Blue RCF...

They even painted the trunk hinges black like on the real car..

"Dated Decal Disaster" I did manage to mix glue and water to get the Carbon Decal to stick to the rear spoiler..but, unfortunately that glue mixture failed on the the larger roof surface. I think I will be asking for a refund come Monday.
..but, I just bought a brand new can of Re-Mount from 3M, so I might try that as well as cutting the Decal into strips to see if that will work.

Below, the mess that occurred with an old decal that wouldn't stick to the roof
..Not happy with the shop that sent me this OLD decal..

Toyota-86/GT86 & 1970 Toyota Celica Coupe

I finally took some die-cast miniatures out of their boxes photographed them Sunday evening..probably crappy pics, but I had fun, so it's all good. Theme: Toyota RWD AutoArt Models CHEERS!! David

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
2015 Toyota Century V12 Royal Blue 1997-2016 2nd Generation

1997-2016 Toyota Century V12...

The wheels are like jewels themselves...

Amazing Details on this one!!!

A true statement in understatement...

2015/16 Toyota Crown Majesta CDM Dealer Edition

2015/16 Toyota Crown Majesta Chinese Domestic Market..

Opened Up!

Smaller engine this time around for China..the V8 Engine in the JDM Majesta is too pricey for the CDM Crown buyers...

Jewel like wheel design....Classy!

Metal Chassis....

Gorgeous Farewell....

2015 Toyota Highlander Dealer Edition

Opened Up...

Folding Rear Seats..

Power Source...

Excellent overall detailing up front!!!

Good Lighting Details at Rear..

Strut Detailing at Tailgate...

Good looking Tires and Wheels...

Great Chassis Detailing!!!

Nice Double Sunroof...

If you want something different/unique this is it!
I hope that you have enjoyed this review!

Cheers!!! David

#32 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here are the better Images of my most recent purchase.
I am truly impressed with this model, but Kyosho still can't nail AUTOart QC on some little things...I hope that you'll enjoy my pics!
CHEERS!!!

Hi, I just got picked up my Kyosho Phantom from Vlad here in DFW
and just took some quick ruff photos initially with much better pics coming later this weekened.. I am so happy to finally get it(even though my pockets are a bit lighter)
Look for better pics this weekend!! I am so happy, I had to share right now! Take care and CHEERS!!!

For additional scale, I threw in an Aventador & G37 Coupe...BTW, these pics don't really
show how much the Phantom Dwarfs the Lamborghini & Infiniti let alone the Ghost!!!

Thanks for looking at my post if you have gotten this far!!
Take care and CHEERS!!!

Rolls Royce Ghost

Phantom This Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe/Coupe & EWB

I finally found time to get all three of these MAGNIFICENT Masterpieces together. It was really hard trying to get them to fit on my usually large enough back-drop..

- EWB Phantom (Black)
- Phantom Drophead Coupe (Metropolitan Blue)
- Phantom Coupe (Diamond Black)

Begin:

[background=yellow]Phantom[/background] Drophead Coupe(Metropolitan Blue)...

Details...

[background=yellow]Phantom[/background] Coupe(Diamond Black)...

Details...

Blood-Line...

As It Has Been Said.. "You Can't Have One Without The Other".....At Least I Couldn't

#33 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bentley Flying Spur 2nd Gen/1st Gen W12 Throw Down

I think that I really got the right shade of blue here..

...also, here a photo stand off with the [background=yellow]Flying[/background] [background=yellow]Spur[/background]'s Corporate Brother, the Audi A8L

...Retro W12 Throw Down Corporate Cousins 1st Gen [background=yellow]Flying[/background] [background=yellow]Spur[/background] Vs. 2nd Gen Audi A8L

2005 Audi A6 Sedan/A6 Avant Wagon

Last night, I decided to take all of my Dealer & Favorite Audis out of their boxes and shoot them.. Norev Audi A6 Sedan (Limousine & Avant) 2005-2007

Audi A6L Wheel Change

Best Shot!

Start...

Details...

With RS6 Avant...

I think that the A6L is built on the SWB(normal Wheel base A8..and the A4L a top the normal A6 SWB..just a guess, but i think that I'm correct with this..look at the chassis.

With A8L...

Similar Chassis...

Thanks for viewing!
CHEERS!

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
2014 Audi RS6 Avant Dealer Edition

Pics...

Interior...

Gorgeous Brutality!!!!!

Coming from the HEART of the beast!

Checkout my wheels...
and stopping power!

Overview...if this model had the two missing elements, I'd be really happy to say that this should be a model of the yer candidate, but, since Minichamps took two very important shortcuts.. they are out of the running IMO. I do like this model a lot and I hope that they will release the sedan version, but with opening rear doors!

I hope that you have enjoyed my review! CHEERS!

Bis Spater!!!

2005 Audi TT Coupe & Cabrio Dealer Editions

Last night, I decided to take all of my Dealer & Favorite Audis out of their boxes and shoot them..

...Title should read A "Couple" of Audi TTs...

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
2015 Audi TT Coupe Dealer Edition

Start...

Opened Up...

Power Source/details...

2015/16 Audi R8 V10 Plus

The best view of this car in my opinion...start!

Why did they break up the side blade..just to be different I'm guess..don't fix what "ain't" broken!

From this view, not so bad..the nose that is...

A bit of Déjà vu happening at the rear of this ride.. Again, most successful part of this car IMO...

Great Paint job..no complaints here...

"The Business End" opened up!

Well detailed model here... the "clamshell " looks better opened versus closed on new R8 here...

Detailed Interior, although it black, you'll need a flashlight to get out of this hole...

The Business itself! V10 Motor represented very well here!

Good Chassis Detail for a Supercaaa..wait, or is this one too now called a "Hypercar"?

Well, Here's my go at the New Audi R8 V10 Plus.... I hope that you've enjoyed the review and pics as much as I did making them

#36 · (Edited by Moderator)
Audi A3 Sedan Dealer Edition

Pics...

Opened Up...

Heart of the matter...

Details up close..

Just realised(realized) that I didn't shut the trunk completely in this last shot..the gap isn't that large...

2016 Audi Q7 Dealer Edition

2015/16 Audi Q7...

Bold & Controversial Styling Looks Like It Would Come From A US Brand and Not Audi!....(Head lamps could've been much better)

Evolutionary Rear End IS Best Part of The New Q7...

Minimalist Engine Detail(as in the Original)...

Interior Is Really Great Quality (but you can only access part of it)...

If Only The Rear Bench Functioned!...(as Well As the Rear Doors)

Decent Chassis Detail...

Great Wheel Detail...(But Brakes Could Be Better)

Best View(IMO)...

Volkswagen Touareg MKII

VW Scirocco

Volkswagen Golf VII Dealer Promo

Golf VII Dealer Edition (China).

Opened Up...

Power Source/Details...

End...

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
Volkswagen Golf MKII GTI G60 Model Car World Edition

Start...

Just noticed(again) that Norev forgot to paint black or to physically open up the lower air-intakes

Over view...

Opened Up (Power Source/Interior)...

Loved these old "toggle" switch dash buttons on mid to late 80s VW/Audi products..(below on dashboard/instrument panel)...

Details...

This wheel hub reads "BBS" why doesn't the New Release Black [background=yellow]Golf[/background] [background=yellow]II[/background] [background=yellow]GTI[/background] have this?

1996 Volkswagen Golf MKIII GTI

1996 VW Golf II GTi....

Opened Up!

Multi-part Door Card....

Power Source...

Details...

Chassis Details...

I hope that you've enjoyed these pics & Christmas Eve review...