DiecastXchange Forum banner

Craig's 1/18 road & race collection (a work in progress) 'Jagermeister gift set' updated 30/05

30K views 105 replies 42 participants last post by  Kezza 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,

So after a bit of arm twisting from you guys! I've finally got round to snapping some pics of my collection. Here's a snap shot of some of them..

I have more to come, so please bear with me ;)

- EDIT. I have had a few email warnings from Photof*ckit, account over the limit, no sharing etc etc. I have deleted a bunch of pictures, but these still seem ok.

See less See more
#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
This day should be marked an anniversary day in DX...
.....Welcome to DX Craig!

Lovin' your Beemers...especially the cool M3 'Warsteiners' with the red grille...
Keep 'em comin' bud!

#3 ·
Wahey...... WTG Craig. Great models,
Now didn't that feel like fun? Cant beat getting your models out and snapping away.

Thanks for sharing.......... At last

#19 ·
Love the paint on the orange M3. The 750iL made me smile. The real car is one of childhood loves.

#24 ·
Ha the other month I was looking for your collection thread. It's a historic day folks! Digging the beemers man, especially love any beemer in a racing livery! Looking forward to the others!

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
Cheers all, aha Craig list, love it!

To answer a few questions, too many lol!!! Some are out, some (ahem) are still boxed up & stored away.
I use Photobucket in the end. Cheers.

Anyway, more pics..

That's it for now, stay tuned :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.