#1 OFFLINE   Falango

Falango

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 246 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of:ca

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:45 PM

First off, if this should be in a more appropriate sub forum, by all means, relocate it to the right place.  I posted it here because I believe it is relevant to our diecast hobby.

Back on December 3rd, I made an order on tracksculptures.com for a Christmas gift of a track sculpture and a wood mural.  The order was guaranteed to arrive by Christmas........but it only arrived today, 144 days after I put the order in.  I was not at all surprised to see my order was wrong too, as well as being overcharged on import fees due to their mistake of writing a higher than accurate declared value!  Some people here may be familar with them, or the wall art they create, but to save yourself the stress, the frustration, and possibly some money that you won't see again, avoid these guys.  I sent well over a dozen emails asking about the status of my order, and if it would be correct, and only ever saw 2 replies, that were not trusting ones.

The product they make is nice, but it's not worth the trouble at all.  There are alternatives to look at, and anyone interested in race track wall art should check out the alternatives first.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use