Here's my list, Dave. Looks a lot like my 2016 list since there aren't as many new releases I want as I hold out for as many opening diecasts as I can (and, yes, I was one of the last to abandon Beta video tapes as well
1. Ferrari 250 GTO - race version (Kyosho)
2. Chaparral 2K #4 (Replicarz)
3. Ferrari 156 Sharknose – P. Hill (Exoto)
4. Honda RA272 #11 – with driver (AUTOart )
5. Ferrari 330P4/412P Berlinetta – race version (GMP/Kyosho)
In case you're wondering, the GTO could be one of the several race versions available, the Sharknose one of several Phil Hill versions and the P4/412P one of several released by GMP under its own banner and under Kyosho's as well.