Edited by Corvettedude98, 05 January 2017 - 03:38 PM.
What's up with resin (sealed) models?
Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:37 PM
Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:44 PM
Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:50 PM
The annoying this is that sometimes a model you want is only released as a resin sealed model.
So than you can Make the choice.
Not to buy or Have at least a replica of the model you want even if it is resin or sealed diecast.
Edited by mairandeddy, 08 January 2017 - 12:29 PM.
Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:59 PM
Feel free to View My Collection Thread
It is an excellent source of Carbohydrates!
Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:31 PM
- Superb paint job (thick and glossy without fear of paint chips due to opening parts)
- Accurate body proportion and stance (can be lowered and camber as they like without problems because they are non-steerable)
- Detailing of interior, engine (for clear engine cover) and brakes with PE parts (adding some PE parts increases realism)
- Detailed and accurate PE emblem/badges
- Solid base plate with leather/velvet cover
- High quality acrylic cover (for some)
- High class looking outer box
Check out my custom works at Technica's Portfolio.
Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:30 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users