• Proud Citizen of:it

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

Brand and Model: Porsche 911 (991) R
Exterior Color: Silver GT
Interior Color: Cocoa / Black
Scale: 1/18
Manufacturer: Spark Model

Hi guys, I'm here to introducing one of my latest arrivals:
I waiting it for a long time, and it is one of my favorite 911.
This is the Porsche 911 R of Spark.
Pattern of incredible finished and reproduction, body resin and not openable door.
Exterior painting are incredible amazing as well as all parts starting from the the windows and front and rear lights.
I have chosen it in this livery that seems to me to be one of the most beautiful for the R next to the full black version.
Wonderful the wheels (directly imported by GT3) and braking system here are really great in so many details as well as all external grilles and rear diffuser and exhaust.
Internally the seats are beautiful in cocoa leather and with R typical trim and texture. Contrasting belts in silver and the absence of the audio system are distinctive features of the model in subject.
I love the philosophy of this model and adore the 991 in general, so I could not deprive myself of the very limited version R. It is sold with a base and progressive number and relative teca. This is a very great job for Spark and Porsche.
As every enthusiast Porsche I tell you ... buy it! . Sorry for my ugly shots .. below my R.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,076 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ GT Spirit/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:41 AM

Congrats on the add, not many on here have one.
I don't see how it's worth say £80 - 100 more over another Spark 911 ? (I know it's probably down to licencing etc, but circa £200+ is way too high) :twocents:

Posted Image

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#3 OFFLINE   Passion

Passion

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 260 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart / Kyosho / PMA / Spark /
  • Proud Citizen of:it

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

Thank you Craig,

you are right , the price it's very very high.
The licence and the limited pieces justify in part her price.
I have bought because I love it, and the emotionally passion has eating my brain. :giggle:
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   lazard

lazard

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Proud Citizen of:cz

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

Nice model, but sealed. However, I would love to heve real car, much more than any otehr 911 with many wings, spoilers, wide body and automatic transmission. The 911 R is return to the origin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use