The guidelines for voting in the DX Banner/Signature Contest have been taken from DX Model of the Year Guidelines.
These guidelines are simple, yet effective.
Vote for whichever banner/signature you think is the winner.
Contest Guidelines for participants:
- Banner/Signature themes will be announced the day the contest starts.
- Contest will remain open for 2 weeks.
- Banners/Signatures must be COMPLETED and POSTED by the final day the contest is scheduled to end.
- Particpants can enter up to 2 banners/signatures per contest.
- Each banner/signature must be accompanied by a minimum 1 sentence blurb detailing the creators ideas behind the banner.
Required elements for banners/signature:
- Picture of diecast model car.
- Name of creator on banner/signature optional.
*Participants can any combination of elements they choose, but the aforementioned has to be present on the signatures/banners.
**Signatures should not contain content that can be construed as inflammatory, explicit or infringe on personal beliefs of others.
- jpeg Signatures
Maximum size should be 610x150 & 55KB Limit.
- Animated Signatures (gif & png)
Maximum size should be 350x150 & 55KB Limit.
- Voting will be determined by Polls.
- Polls will run for approximately 5 days.
- Creators are allowed to vote.
- Recruiting votes will yield in a instant disqualification of the Banner/Signature. (No Exceptions!!!)
- Only one vote per IP Address. If it is determined that one person voted more than once under different user names, those votes will be removed. And the member will have to destroy all of their models with a sledge hammer that will be provided Souky(Getter3). And then set upon fire by our resident spoon boy; Scotty Joe. Then our very own King of Canada will buy them ALL for any future value they may acquire.
- In the event of a tie via the polls, the predetermined tie breaker panel will vote in a public poll to detrmine the winner.
Edited by DiecastX, 08 September 2005 - 09:46 AM.