DiecastXchange Forum banner

YAHOU!!!!! Picture at last!

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  kkwhung 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Here they are at last! I cannot thank Jeff (MaxPower) enough for all the help.

I have 2 of these and they are both the same.

Thanks again Jeff :cheers :cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Glad you got the posting problem sorted out, but sorry 'bout the cracking...that's inexcusable in a model of that quality. I hope CMC gives you satisfaction.

G
#10 ·
Because of the piece and how the thing is cracked, I tend to agree with Luciano. It was probably stored in some hot envirement and the plactic just expanded, next, when the model was stored in normal temperature, the plastic just went back into its original shape resulting in small cracks while contracting.

#12 ·
When i opened the box and saw this, i thought it may be because the box was crushing it but it is nowhere near it! Since i got the cars, they have been stored in a room i have downstairs (Cool and on a shelf). I do not think it was like that when i received it in August. Boy, i hope the seller is going to help with this. Then i will take it up with CMC. Gary was great to help me with contacting them. Thanks again Gary!! :cheers

DC4ME

G
#13 ·
Hmmm....stress cracks for sure. I agreed that it may be caused by sudden expand and contract of the plastic due to cold and warm temperature.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While typing this, i notice that my 250F also got some identical stress marks forming!!!! It is not that obvious yet and have to spot under light reflection from those tiny cracks...they're tiny and short but I really worry that they may grow. So now I'm 100% sure that they're really defects that CMC miscalculated. :pullhair Check your 250F now! Hurry!!!!! :pullhair :pullhair :pullhair

#15 ·
Regardless of what caused it, be it stress, temperature or something else, it simply should not happen. :scared It appears to be a production problem that CMC should have caught and should be responsible for correcting. Let's see what they do!

#22 ·
That's a dealer who knows how to treat his customers - congratulaions!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.