DiecastXchange Forum banner

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

7K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  mairandeddy 
#1 ·
Pictures of the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera in Maisto Packages on eBay now. Proof that it is finally here for all you Gallardo Fans.

-Grant

Attachments

See less See more
G
#14 ·
Grant, I was just looking at the bling bling Playerz & Rodz today. All the great colours, metallic gold, green,orange...all the stunning colours stuck to the blings ! :hater
How come not on the standards ?? Crazy, I feel ! :dizzy

G
#20 · (Edited)
Yahooo! Still in time for Jamie's 2nd Anniversary
The Soupey Leg !
GOTCHA !
May I be so bold as to give myself :10 ???
Happy 2nd anniversary once more !
And now for the REAL THING : 2007 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SUPERLEGGERA

Absolutely the best Lambo from Maisto !

The only detailing I"ve done is to the fuel cap and front side (white) indicator lights.
Applied 1mm ink to highlight detail.

Hope you can see the ultra fine Lamborghini insignia on the caliphers. Stunning detail! I'll do more up close detailed shots later.

Note the fluted exhaust tips.

The Plaza el Toros now :

Enjoy! :wink
:cheers

G
#22 ·
For sure the best colour Winston.
Maisto got the flake paint down to a fine art on this model ! I'm quite awestruck at the finish on this car.
Some of the mid range casters can take a lesson here. :question:
:cheers

#30 ·
Welcome to DX Ray, but please note that this thread is six years old...and you are unlikely to get a response.

Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to members more formally here.... and let us know a bit more about yourself and your collecting???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.