What Did You Buy Today?

• Please log in to reply
31680 replies to this topic

#31676 ONLINE   Jersey_Devil

Jersey_Devil

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,027 posts
  • Interests:NFL, Auto racing, playing Pool, collecting large-scale diecast racing cars (1/18th and up)
  • Number of Models:117 (with one on the way)
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, GMP, Minichamps, Carousel 1, Auto Art
  • Proud Citizen of:us

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

View Postthe1, on 23 January 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

Congrats, to you all! How much for the black friday D-Type from Exoto? More than 500? Less than 600?

Fantastic add, Craig, and count me among the ones who'd like to hear your answer to the1's question. but regardless, that's a special buy and I look forward to seeing your pics of it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !
I just want someone whose baggage goes with mine [from "Rent"]...
- Red

My 1/18th collection thread: http://www.diecastxc...16/#entry557038

My 1/43rd collection thread: http://www.diecastxc...d-riverside-300

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#31677 ONLINE   winstoncds

winstoncds

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,355 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Ebbro IXO
  • Proud Citizen of:in

Posted Today, 02:23 AM

Minichamps 1/18 Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG
Posted Image
I know Kung-fu
Posted Image
and 50 other such dangerous words.

#31678 ONLINE   americanaut

americanaut

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:Diecast Collecting, Cars, Space Age and MCM, Touring the US
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, CMC
  • Proud Citizen of:ch

Posted Today, 04:06 AM

Just ordered these two beauties:

Posted Image

Posted Image
My collection on DX: click here

#31679 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,886 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ GT Spirit/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted Today, 06:56 AM

View PostJersey_Devil, on 23 January 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

Congrats, to you all! How much for the black friday D-Type from Exoto? More than 500? Less than 600?

Fantastic add, Craig, and count me among the ones who'd like to hear your answer to the1's question. but regardless, that's a special buy and I look forward to seeing your pics of it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !
Cheers Red (and others) :smile:  I'm super stoked with it! :adore:  It was the same sort of price as one of their '70% off' sales, but I didn't get it from them :smile:

Posted Image

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#31680 ONLINE   spikyone

spikyone

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 599 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Spark, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of:gb

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

View PostCraig, on 24 January 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

Cheers Red (and others) :smile:  I'm super stoked with it! :adore:  It was the same sort of price as one of their '70% off' sales, but I didn't get it from them :smile:

Congratulations on a stunning add, Craig.  And if anyone's feeling rich at the moment, Exoto have one of their 70% off sales happening right now.  Tell them I sent you, and ask if they wouldn't mind giving me 20% off that price instead of commission...  :smile:

#31681 ONLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 952 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of:ie

Posted Today, 07:28 AM

View Postspikyone, on 24 January 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

View PostCraig, on 24 January 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

Congratulations on a stunning add, Craig.  And if anyone's feeling rich at the moment, Exoto have one of their 70% off sales happening right now.  Tell them I sent you, and ask if they wouldn't mind giving me 20% off that price instead of commission...  :smile:
Interesting offer. I would like to get my hands of one of the superb Cobra Daytona models. However, didn't someone suggest the bodies are all the same - and not representative of the fact that every one of the five had differences?
I have the excellent 'racing Cobra' book with photos by Dave Friedman, and there are variations even between races......

6 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Fogo, panvesmiru, winstoncds, . . .

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use