DiecastXchange Forum banner

And the next photo will have...

131K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  mxrz 
G
#1 · (Edited)
I'm blatantly stealing an idea from Jeff's Scale143.com, where I popped in today to read the active threads. (Jeff, I wish your forum had "mark read" like DX does.)

To quote GuitarDave, who started the thread on S143, "It's a pretty basic game. Every post should end with "And the next photo will have..." (obviously you fill in the gap!). If someone can meet the requirement that's asked for, they post their photo, and again finish their post with "And the next photo will have...". No limits on the requirements that you can specify, but obviously the more obscure you get, the harder it is to keep the thread going."

So here's a random pic to start:

And the next picture will have... a Mustang with more than 400 hp.

Update: let's keep this game going...be reasonable, only ask for stuff that you know other DXers can come up with. If a post has not been responded to after a week, feel free to go back to the previous post. - Mods

See less See more
#2 ·
Action '09 "GTX High Mileage" Funny Car

And the next picture will have... A car with two or more carburetors!

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
I was actually thinking of the Countach when I posted the requirements for the next car! 6 two barrel Webbers on the original Countaches if I remember right!

Sean

G
#13 ·
Wait, John, is that yellow racer - whatever it is - supposed to satisfy "no roof" or "super micro car"? Because I believe the "diecast only rule" was only clarified after Mungojerry's roofless Clarkson van. So I was expecting that micro cars would need to be next.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ah, ok sorry...thought you were still looking for a roofless one. I'll remove it.

By the way, Matt...we don't see eye to eye on many things, but I'd like to thank you for taking the initiative and starting this. Spend a few minutes of your time and make the forum a more enjoyable place...seems like a good deal to me.

G
#19 · (Edited)
Yeah, that is a shame. Maybe I could convince him to make me some photo-jokes to use as clues...

I see we're having trouble coming up with a "super micro car". Perhaps some people are confused whether that means a really, really small car or a really small supercar. On the assumption that it's the former, I'll try Cyrus43's Tata Nano:

And the next photo will have a car with a really, really tall wing on the back.

#20 ·

Let's try this again...and the next car will have wire wheels.

#23 ·

And the next photo will have a supercharger.

#25 ·

And the next photo will have a convertible top in the "up" position

#31 ·

And the next photo will have a green interior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.