• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Interests:Porsche, German Cars, Modelcars, Motorsport
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt/Kyosho/Minichamps/Norev/UT
  • Proud Citizen of: de

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

hi people ,
Itīs a pity that there are such people in this world . And It really kills me !
here is my story with mini911.com , a seller from Belgium that I thought heīs serious and honest : his name is Pierre Vandenborre :
- 28.02.2011 : I bought from him a brandnew white 1:18 AUTOart Porsche 964 Carrera RS (on his Ebay account ). I paid that day with PayPal (fortunately !!! ) . He recieved the money and the Modelcar was sent March 2 ( he marked it as "Item sent" on Ebay) .
- Iīve waited 2 weeks and no Modelcar . I send him a Message on Ebay but no answer . The Ebay Item was still there .
- The day after , he deleted his account with the Item of course !  :wavetowel2:
- I found his Email Adress in PayPal ( as I said, he deleted his Ebay Account so I couldnīt sent him Ebay-Messages) with the link to his website (www.mini911.com) , so I wrote him like 5-6 messages and i called the number in the Website many times . NO ANSWER !  :tongue4:
-Then I knew that this Pierre is a cheater ! so I did a reclamation on both Ebay and PayPal to have the money back ,and told him so .
- the Day after ,finally an Email from him !!! he said that he was in Hospital and he claimed that the Modelcar was sent to me . I asked him how and why he did delete his account ,and asked for a proof of Shipment (shippment was with insurance) . NO ANSWER AGAIN (and that was our last conversation ) :drool5:
So I did tell  Ebay & PayPal everything and last well I recieved my money back ( THANK YOU EBAY & PAYPAL  :wavetowel2: !!! ) .
It really pisses me off that such people are still in the industry , even though the Website "looks good" and he seems to be a good seller .
so People , DONīT BUY FROM www.mini911.com  & Pierre Vandenborre ! he still updates the Website so heīs still "there" !
PORSCHE IS MORE THAN A CAR
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image
I´m having a Time - Out from collecting Die-Casts right now !
I´m selling my WHOLE collection here : http://www.diecastxc...porsche-models/

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   supercars

supercars

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Diecasts and Cars
  • Favorite Brands:UT, Welly, Autoart, Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the warning. Lucky you got your money back. It's annoying how some sellers are very quick to reply to your messages when you ask about the item you want to purchase, but when things go wrong and you message them, they don't reply!  :wavetowel2:

Edited by supercars, 12 April 2011 - 12:15 AM.

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   looney

looney

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,290 posts
  • Favorite Brands:UT
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

View Postsupercars, on 12 April 2011 - 12:15 AM, said:

Lucky you got your money back.

+1

#4 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

thanks guys !
his attitude pisses me off : It can happen that you donīt recieve a paket , that could be the shipping companyīs fault , but he ignored all my Messages, and he deleted his Ebay account ! so BY NO MEANS  he sent that model to me ( as I said ,Shipping was with insurance , as I knew) , and all that coming from a "big seller"  :wavetowel2:...
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   novitec grande punto

novitec grande punto

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:51 AM

View Postnido997, on 12 April 2011 - 01:05 AM, said:

thanks guys !
his attitude pisses me off : It can happen that you don´t recieve a paket , that could be the shipping company´s fault , but he ignored all my Messages, and he deleted his Ebay account ! so BY NO MEANS  he sent that model to me ( as I said ,Shipping was with insurance , as I knew) , and all that coming from a "big seller"  :wavetowel2:...

I know this guy, i dealt with him before. I luckily recieved my model. This is not the first time he did this. He has done this several times and ebay does nothing about it. When he has an new ebay account he delivers the goods  and after a while he doesn't do anything anymore, closes his ebay account and makes a new one. He always uses the hospital as excuse, same here (2 years ago) but i still did recieve my model after 4 weeks. Perhaps because i told him i informed the cops and i live in the same country.

Edited by novitec grande punto, 12 April 2011 - 02:10 AM.

So real that you would like to drive them

#6 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:20 AM

View Postnovitec grande punto, on 12 April 2011 - 01:51 AM, said:

thanks guys !
his attitude pisses me off : It can happen that you don´t recieve a paket , that could be the shipping company´s fault , but he ignored all my Messages, and he deleted his Ebay account ! so BY NO MEANS  he sent that model to me ( as I said ,Shipping was with insurance , as I knew) , and all that coming from a "big seller"  :wavetowel2:...

I know this guy, i dealt with him before. I luckily recieved my model. This is not the first time he did this. He has done this several times and ebay does nothing about it. When he has an new ebay account he delivers the goods  and after a while he doesn't do anything anymore, closes his ebay account and makes a new one. He always uses the hospital as excuse, same here (2 years ago) but i still did recieve my model after 4 weeks. Perhaps because i told him i informed the cops and i live in the same country.

oh ,he did the same with you ? HOW CAN WE ALLOW SUCH PEOPLE TO CONTINUE DEALING AND CHEATING ???!!!  :wavetowel2:
I should have told him that I´d call the cops ( I can speak French,too BTW) ! Well ,you can tell the Police now ,Novitec ! He´s a thief and hee is still free ! he´ll continue to do the same with other people if we don´t do something about it ,I tell you ...and EBAY did nothing ???!!! his PayPal Adress is always the same, I guess ...

Edited by nido997, 12 April 2011 - 03:24 AM.

PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   novitec grande punto

novitec grande punto

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:14 AM

View Postnido997, on 12 April 2011 - 03:20 AM, said:

View Postnovitec grande punto, on 12 April 2011 - 01:51 AM, said:

thanks guys !

oh ,he did the same with you ? HOW CAN WE ALLOW SUCH PEOPLE TO CONTINUE DEALING AND CHEATING ???!!!  :wavetowel2:
I should have told him that I´d call the cops ( I can speak French,too BTW) ! Well ,you can tell the Police now ,Novitec ! He´s a thief and hee is still free ! he´ll continue to do the same with other people if we don´t do something about it ,I tell you ...and EBAY did nothing ???!!! his PayPal Adress is always the same, I guess ...

He tryed but he failed:) I was happy that i recieved my model in the end, i couldn't give any feedback anymore but other people did and a lot of them were negative, we are not the only ones. I payed with banktransfer so i don't have an idea about his paypal but he has 2 bank accounts. I wouldn't be suprised if he has multiple paypal accounts. I don't know what ebay did about it, probably nothing as he's  still/was on ebay.

Edited by novitec grande punto, 12 April 2011 - 04:15 AM.

#8 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

thatīs just stupid ! why does he do all that ! he could do great deals with his website !
PS : the Ebay Item wasonly in Ebay USA and not inEbay Germany .... maybe he tried to steal money from peoples from the USA because heīs afraid from people who lives in europe or Belgium , because they can actually catch him ...
this was his last Email to me ( he Emailed me twice ,one asking for my adress and this one ) :

De : PIERRE VANDENBORRE <jorrisen@me.com>
Ā : aloui nidhal <nido997@yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mer 16 mars 2011, 17h 04min 14s
Objet : Re: 1:18 Autoart Porsche 964 carrera RS sur Ebay

Bonjour,

Désolé je suis rentré de clinique ce jour

Je  vous confirme que votre colis est en cours de livraison et vous invite ā  vérifier auprčs de votre bureau de poste si le colis n'est pas en  attente

Bien ā vous

pierre
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,863 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ GT Spirit/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:58 AM

I had a Porsche from him a while ago, it turned up ok - now I keep getting mini911 newsletters.

The way you've been treated by him sucks! I'll not be using him again.

Posted Image

Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE

#10 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

View PostCraig T, on 12 April 2011 - 05:58 AM, said:

I had a Porsche from him a while ago, it turned up ok - now I keep getting mini911 newsletters.

as Novitec says : he first delivers Modelcars, and then begins to steal money from other buyers ... he seems to have many PayPal & Ebay accounts ...
yes I advise you, donīt buy from him anymore !
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   Porsche Diecast

Porsche Diecast

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:1:18 Porsche
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of: mx

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

I won 3 auctions from Pierre last year and everything went fine. I won another auction  for an AUTOart 911 (997) RSR 2009 in February and never received the model. I sent Pierre several emails and messages, but he never answered. After knowing that he cancelled his eBay account I opened a dispute with PayPal and received a refund the very next day...
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,863 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:49 AM

View Postnido997, on 12 April 2011 - 08:28 AM, said:

as Novitec says : he first delivers Modelcars, and then begins to steal money from other buyers ... he seems to have many PayPal & Ebay accounts ...
yes I advise you, donīt buy from him anymore !

It's cool mate, I'll leave well alone, no purchases from me coming his way!!

I want the Le Mans 1994 Dauer Porsche 962 winner - he was competitive, but I'll go elsewhere.

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   novitec grande punto

novitec grande punto

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

View Postnido997, on 12 April 2011 - 04:32 AM, said:

that´s just stupid ! why does he do all that ! he could do great deals with his website !
PS : the Ebay Item wasonly in Ebay USA and not inEbay Germany .... maybe he tried to steal money from peoples from the USA because he´s afraid from people who lives in europe or Belgium , because they can actually catch him ...
this was his last Email to me ( he Emailed me twice ,one asking for my adress and this one ) :

De : PIERRE VANDENBORRE <jorrisen@me.com>
À : aloui nidhal <nido997@yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mer 16 mars 2011, 17h 04min 14s
Objet : Re: 1:18 Autoart Porsche 964 carrera RS sur Ebay

Bonjour,

Désolé je suis rentré de clinique ce jour

Je  vous confirme que votre colis est en cours de livraison et vous invite à  vérifier auprès de votre bureau de poste si le colis n'est pas en  attente

Bien à vous

pierre

If you look at the email adress 'jorissen'=/= pierre, that is reason enough to think that something is wrong.
He probably has used that email response a lot:Go to your post office if you don't recieve the car, not my responsability

Edited by novitec grande punto, 12 April 2011 - 02:05 PM.

#14 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

View Postporsche1-18, on 12 April 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

I won 3 auctions from Pierre last year and everything went fine. I won another auction  for an AUTOart 911 (997) RSR 2009 in February and never received the model. I sent Pierre several emails and messages, but he never answered. After knowing that he cancelled his eBay account I opened a dispute with PayPal and received a refund the very next day...

loool I was about to buy that one , too .. but  I choose to bid on the 964 ( I saw your RSR ) ...I knew he wonīt send any of them !
thatīs just stupid ! I remember that prices for both my 964 and your RSR were really ocmpetitive (60 euro for my 964 and even about 45 euro for your RSR , right? ) ,maybe he thought that itīs too low for these Models ! I donīt know ,all I know now is that heīs a cheater !
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   UDPride

UDPride

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 441 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

My situation too. I think I may call one good sale enough and look elsewhere.  I RARELY buy overseas, but took a chance because he had the museum edition 2.7 carrera RS which is not easy to find.
2006 CAYMAN S GUARDS RED | 1988 911 TURBO COUPE GUARDS RED | 2005 BMW M3 COUPE PHOENIX YELLOW

#16 OFFLINE   Porsche Diecast

Porsche Diecast

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:1:18 Porsche
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto
  • Proud Citizen of: mx

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

View Postnido997, on 12 April 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

View Postporsche1-18, on 12 April 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

loool I was about to buy that one , too .. but  I choose to bid on the 964 ( I saw your RSR ) ...I knew he wonīt send any of them !
thatīs just stupid ! I remember that prices for both my 964 and your RSR were really ocmpetitive (60 euro for my 964 and even about 45 euro for your RSR , right? ) ,maybe he thought that itīs too low for these Models ! I donīt know ,all I know now is that heīs a cheater !

Correct, I won the auction for $59 dlls. (around 45€).   :occasion14:  You save yourself another problem not bidding for it...
Posted Image

#17 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

Bronze Member

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,701 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exact Detail

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

It's absurd how quick a thief will respond when the PayPal dispute starts. And if I could count all the times liars and cheats on eBay have used the worn out old hospital or sudden death in the family routine... Posted Image
Justin

#18 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:46 PM

View PostDiecast24/7, on 13 April 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

It's absurd how quick a thief will respond when the PayPal dispute starts. And if I could count all the times liars and cheats on eBay have used the worn out old hospital or sudden death in the family routine... Posted Image

loool you´re right,man ! I have to say that this is the first time that this happens to me , I use Ebay a lot  and every "transaction" went well ... this is the first time that I got a refund by PayPal BTW! :)
you´re right , Porsche1-18 ! I remember myself saying that I should have taken that RSR ! And now I´m glad I haven´t ....

Edited by nido997, 13 April 2011 - 10:47 PM.

PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#19 OFFLINE   fanporsche

fanporsche

• DX Community
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Brands:spark - autoart - minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: an

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hi

We have a lot of car from www.mini911.com and he have any problem with this shop.

Price and shipping cost are really serious and many member of our Porsche Club use this shop.

I now that the manager will be very sick and many time on the clinic, perhaps ....

Make !!! on Ebay, many retailer use the nice pictures from mini911.Com

Regards

Aleko

#20 OFFLINE   the Rick

the Rick

• DX Community
  • 13 posts
  • Favorite Brands:GMP,LANE,AUTOART,KYOSHO,PMA
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

View Postfanporsche, on 26 April 2011 - 06:55 AM, said:

Hi

We have a lot of car from www.mini911.com and he have any problem with this shop.

Price and shipping cost are really serious and many member of our Porsche Club use this shop.

I now that the manager will be very sick and many time on the clinic, perhaps ....

Make !!! on Ebay, many retailer use the nice pictures from mini911.Com

Regards

Aleko

It's curious...you make 2 post since you are member and you mention his web site on the 2 post...
I buy from this place in the past and i have problem too...
Maybe you are lucky or you well know the owner...

#21 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

Bronze Member

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,701 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exact Detail

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

View Postthe Rick, on 27 April 2011 - 03:47 PM, said:

It's curious...you make 2 post since you are member and you mention his web site on the 2 post...
I buy from this place in the past and i have problem too...
Maybe you are lucky or you well know the owner...

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image
Justin

#22 OFFLINE   nido997

nido997

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

well, I curiously visited the website today and Itīs offline now ....
PORSCHE IS A PHILOSOPHY

Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Administrator

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,863 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

Working today, thought it would be ok as I got another news letter the other day.

Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   kennytuning

kennytuning

• DX Community
  • 27 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

Do you've got his adress ? I live in Belgium and its not that big

maybe I can bring this "seller" a visit Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 OFFLINE   RottieSLO

RottieSLO

• DX Community
  • 13 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of: si

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:36 PM

I noticed this old thread while searching for info about Mini911.com and since the website is still up and running I'll warn everyone about their business practices. I can't tell if he still cheats while selling model cars, but I can confirm he stole some intellectual property. In my case he stole photos of my 1/12 Tamiya Porsche Carrera GT. I sent him 2 messages to remove photos or pay for the usage (I don't allow free usage of my photos for commercial purposes), but for now I didn't receive any answers from him.

Edited by RottieSLO, 11 November 2014 - 03:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use