“Wholesale Diecast Models” & “Deartoy30” are a dangerous combination to deal with!

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,888 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exact Detail
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

View Post118autos, on 22 May 2011 - 09:14 PM, said:

All very good things to take into consideration!

Not defending them.. just stating my personal facts...

Minneopet... 21 models

Deartoy30/WholesaleDiecastmodels = 12 models.

Total of 33 models dating back as far as September 2004... not a single damaged model or issue with transactions.

My ebay feedback has always been:  "Fast to ship and packed well.. and great multi-car shipping discounts."

Again.. not defending them.. I am just glad that I have never had to ever deal with a damaged model or needing any sort of "after purchase" issue. <Knock on Wood>

This thread was an eye opener for sure... thanks for the warning.

-Grant

Grant, maybe it's time to count your blessings, stop gambling, and think about supporting some of the good guys who will earn your business, and in the long run, save you money. There's something to be said for instant gratification until you realize later that you picked up a nasty "social disease."
Justin

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#27 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

View PostDiecast24/7, on 20 May 2011 - 10:50 AM, said:

You can post all the facts and figures you want but there's one reason why DXers will keep buying from them: cause they're a nickle cheaper than anyone else! This just confirms what we already know about them: they're ruthless and deceitful and if you keep playing with fire, you're gonna get burned.

These people are Ukranian foreign nationals operating out of a dumpy little rathole in one of the most run-down sections of downtown LA. If anyone wants pics, I'll get you some next time I'm down there. If I remember right, they're sandwiched in between a weekly motel with drunks milling around out front with Mad Dog 20/20 bottles and a sleazy cocktail lounge.

Welcome to America! We have what is known as a free-market. Capitalism at it's best! Either you match thier prices or most likely go under.... You call it a rathole, They'd  call it low overhead. Do we care, not really. If a rathole base of operations saves us money, bring on the rat droppings LOL!....But really Diecast 24/7. If I'm like most DXers, If there were a mom and pop, selling diecast near by, I would support them. However there is not. So I go on line to ebay to shop. EVERY transaction is a gamble, and the folks you memtioned have a feedback rating that is very high... their prices... very low....Where do you think I'm going to spend my money? I't won't be until I get burned, that I'll shop else where.....Not because I want to hurt small business men like yourself, but because it's not really a choice between you and them. It's a choice between one rathole business or another. Might as well go with the cheapest one.

#28 OFFLINE   Xtreme Diecaster

Xtreme Diecaster

• DX Community
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Duh!

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

Last week I compared diecastwholesalemodel to diecastfast and justin had the bburago aventador for almost $3 less after shipping. wholesale biffed my buddy in washington over a damaged wtcc model (long story). there not that much cheaper why buy there?
Posted Image

#29 OFFLINE   dbonser

dbonser

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Ebbro, HPI, Spark

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:46 PM

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 23 May 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

Welcome to America! We have what is known as a free-market. Capitalism at it's best! Either you match thier prices or most likely go under.... You call it a rathole, They'd  call it low overhead. Do we care, not really. If a rathole base of operations saves us money, bring on the rat droppings LOL!....But really Diecast 24/7. If I'm like most DXers, If there were a mom and pop, selling diecast near by, I would support them. However there is not. So I go on line to ebay to shop. EVERY transaction is a gamble, and the folks you memtioned have a feedback rating that is very high... their prices... very low....Where do you think I'm going to spend my money? I't won't be until I get burned, that I'll shop else where.....Not because I want to hurt small business men like yourself, but because it's not really a choice between you and them. It's a choice between one rathole business or another. Might as well go with the cheapest one.
But go with the one that will try to shut you down if you leave negative feedback and you're also an eBay seller? No thanks.

Every online transaction is NOT a gamble if you know you're dealing with a reputable seller. It's pretty obvious to me that Wholesale Diecast Models & Deartoy30 are not.

I guess I'm in the vast minority but I do care who I deal with. That way they may still be around in the future when I want to buy another die cast.
-- Douglas

#30 OFFLINE   winstoncds

winstoncds

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 3,901 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Ebbro IXO
  • Proud Citizen of: in

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

^^Well said Douglas. Any business should make a profit but not at the cost of other businesses and their customers. littlerockshhd. ask yourself, what has Deartoy and WDM given back to the hobby. Justin is running this forum which lets you speak your mind without thinking twice and you come back and tell the guy to mind his own business. Ridiculous!

Edited by winstoncds, 23 May 2011 - 01:01 PM.

I know Kung-fu
Posted Image
and 50 other such dangerous words.

#31 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

View PostDiecast24/7, on 20 May 2011 - 10:50 AM, said:

You can post all the facts and figures you want but there's one reason why DXers will keep buying from them: cause they're a nickle cheaper than anyone else! This just confirms what we already know about them: they're ruthless and deceitful and if you keep playing with fire, you're gonna get burned.

These people are Ukranian foreign nationals operating out of a dumpy little rathole in one of the most run-down sections of downtown LA. If anyone wants pics, I'll get you some next time I'm down there. If I remember right, they're sandwiched in between a weekly motel with drunks milling around out front with Mad Dog 20/20 bottles and a sleazy cocktail lounge.

I understand your thinking well and it very well may be what ruins this hobby in the end. Eventually, all the good guys are going to give up and then let's see how they treat you when there's no competition.

View PostXtreme Diecaster, on 23 May 2011 - 12:30 PM, said:

Last week I compared diecastwholesalemodel to diecastfast and justin had the bburago aventador for almost $3 less after shipping. wholesale biffed my buddy in washington over a damaged wtcc model (long story). there not that much cheaper why buy there?

Shhhhhhhhhhh. They don't want to hear when we're cheaper. I think it pricks their conscience or something. Posted Image
Justin

#32 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

View Postdbonser, on 23 May 2011 - 12:46 PM, said:

But go with the one that will try to shut you down if you leave negative feedback and you're also an eBay seller? No thanks.

Every online transaction is NOT a gamble if you know you're dealing with a reputable seller. It's pretty obvious to me that Wholesale Diecast Models & Deartoy30 are not.

I guess I'm in the vast minority but I do care who I deal with. That way they may still be around in the future when I want to buy another die cast.
ON-LINE is not face to face. So it is a gamble! Until I build a track record with a seller, I don't know what to expect , all I see is a feedback rating....To be honest I've bought from many, many ebay sellers. I haven't had any more problems with these guys than anyother seller. Not yet anyway. so they have been just as reputable as anyother seller, with me.....Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they are not everything you say, but look at the threads of sellers people don't like....there are some great sellers listed right along with the bad ones. Until a person gets personally hurt, there going to shop at the cheapest place....How many of you guys shop at Walmart, and Didn't buy American when the textile mills were dying.....Until someone cuts into our pockect, we as Americans don't care....It's called capitalism, until it's you hurting...then is just pain UNAMERICAN!

#33 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

View Postwinstoncds, on 23 May 2011 - 12:59 PM, said:

^^Well said Douglas. Any business should make a profit but not at the cost of other businesses and their customers. littlerockshhd. ask yourself, what has Deartoy and WDM given back to the hobby. Justin is running this forum which lets you speak your mind without thinking twice and you come back and tell the guy to mind his own business. Ridiculous!

I'm just going to sit back quietly and let him educate us, Winston. Sounds like he's just bubbling with wisdom but the bottom line is that DMW is the best thing since sliced bread and anyone who disagrees is ignorant.
Justin

#34 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

View PostDiecast24/7, on 23 May 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

I'm just going to sit back quietly and let him educate us.
Posted Image
Yep...still a Vag-Gun-Stang-freak. :adore:
PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#35 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Not at all. In a way I am agreeing with you. People always look at the bottom line, until they are the ones that get hurt.... Also,I wasn't telling one to mind their own business....If I disagree with you, it's on how you are going about warning people. If I sell Toyotas, I can't just say nissans suck.....No one will listen because I sell toyotas. The right way to go ( in my humble opinion) is just tell why I think my toyota is better,even if It may cost alittle more.....Nissan's maybe a pos, but If I just always talk about them, without spelling out why my toyotas better, it just starts to sound like sour grapes( mudd slinging) btw...I won't shop at Walmart because they are the WDM of the retail world,(in my opinion). I always try to support the mom and pop.

Edited by littlerockshhd, 23 May 2011 - 03:27 PM.

#36 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

Posted Image

Edited by littlerockshhd, 23 May 2011 - 03:53 PM.

#37 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 23 May 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

I have just re-read some of you guys comments, and I think you didn't see the point that I was attemping to make....How does one know who is and isn't really a bad seller on ebay. I don't see any of these people face to face. I can only look at feedback and prices...then take my chances. If the deal goes good, then I don't have a problem with them....It won't be until they do me dirty, that I'll think they suck....24/7 suggested that DXers won't listen....and I agree. This is why,... until they get hurt, they won't listen. Personaly, I have bought models from Justin, (I think) and I had no idea of who he was, when I did....so how could I've known to support him? Diecastfast was just another on-line seller until one of you put a name with it....Also... Mostly when I used the term (I) In the above comments, I  was speaking as the costumer in general... and the part about capitalism was a comment on the greater social problem with America. That problem being refected in the apathy of diecast buyers Justin was speaking of..... ( if it saves me money, I don't care)  The problem with some DXers....the problem with America...one and the same.....No one cares, until they themsevles get hurt! I hope that this has educated some of you on what I was thinking anyway.

#38 OFFLINE   118autos

118autos

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 269 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:10 AM

Oh trust me.. I agree with all that you are saying about their customer service... I will keep all this info in the front of my mind next time I shop online.  

I just knock on wood that there have not been any issues with the items I received from them in the past..  if there were.. I am sure that  I would have been the one that started this message thread.

-Grant

#39 OFFLINE   Eclectic Diecast

Eclectic Diecast

• DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Brands:All

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

View Post118autos, on 22 May 2011 - 09:14 PM, said:

All very good things to take into consideration!

Not defending them.. just stating my personal facts...

Minneopet... 21 models

Deartoy30/WholesaleDiecastmodels = 12 models.

Total of 33 models dating back as far as September 2004... not a single damaged model or issue with transactions.

My ebay feedback has always been:  "Fast to ship and packed well.. and great multi-car shipping discounts."

Again.. not defending them.. I am just glad that I have never had to ever deal with a damaged model or needing any sort of "after purchase" issue. <Knock on Wood>

This thread was an eye opener for sure... thanks for the warning.

-Grant

Hi Grant,
It's not what GOOD business that you had with them, but what will most certainly happen to you if you have BAD business with them. They could have sold me a thousand models in the last 10 years! It would not have mattered. What they did to us and others CLEARLY shows a VERY bad core. And usually something like that will not be changed unless they are made to stop. But Ebay is just as much to blame, because they will contune to let them do whatever the hell they want so long as they keep paying their fees. Threads like this are the only defense and warning for those who have seller accounts on Ebay and it's important that buyers of their product know this, especially sellers that work on Ebay.

Edited by Eclectic Diecast, 24 May 2011 - 06:19 AM.

#40 OFFLINE   Eclectic Diecast

Eclectic Diecast

• DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Brands:All

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 23 May 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

I have just re-read some of you guys comments, and I think you didn't see the point that I was attemping to make....How does one know who is and isn't really a bad seller on ebay. I don't see any of these people face to face. I can only look at feedback and prices...then take my chances. If the deal goes good, then I don't have a problem with them....It won't be until they do me dirty, that I'll think they suck....24/7 suggested that DXers won't listen....and I agree. This is why,... until they get hurt, they won't listen. Personaly, I have bought models from Justin, (I think) and I had no idea of who he was, when I did....so how could I've known to support him? Diecastfast was just another on-line seller until one of you put a name with it....Also... Mostly when I used the term (I) In the above comments, I  was speaking as the costumer in general... and the part about capitalism was a comment on the greater social problem with America. That problem being refected in the apathy of diecast buyers Justin was speaking of..... ( if it saves me money, I don't care)  The problem with some DXers....the problem with America...one and the same.....No one cares, until they themsevles get hurt! I hope that this has educated some of you on what I was thinking anyway.

Littlerock,

You are welcome to shop wherever you like for whatever reason you want. Just take the starting of this thread for what it is... A WARNING! I don't have to justify my reason for starting it but I believe a little credit might be in order. If you're a serious seller on Ebay, which forgive me if Im wrong, but Im guessing that you're not, this warning is a LIFE SAVER, plain and simple. And let's get something straight, this seller didn't just simply not give good customer service. That is a bad unto itself that could be subject to opinion and was a foregone conclusion in these documented cases that we uncovered, no... what this guy did goes WELL ABOVE AND BEYOND bad! AND, it's not like he did what he did just to US! He did it REPEATEDLY to many others! And he will continue to do it until someone stops him or until he gains enough threads on the Internet like this one that cause his business to suffer.

I didn't create this thread to spin my wheels or to vent. We're not looking for revenge. I meant to let others know just what they're dealing with when it comes to Wholesale Diecast Models and all their affiliated accounts and the details and indisputable FACTS, mind you, are clear in all cases documented, not our opinions or response over frustration. As I said, take this for what it is, and be thankful that someone here is looking out for others as I did not have to go through the trouble of telling this story, but this is one of what we feel is a magnitude beyond bad, that was without question in order.

#41 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

• DX Elite
  • Pip
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

View PostEclectic Diecast, on 24 May 2011 - 07:06 AM, said:

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 23 May 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

Littlerock,

You are welcome to shop wherever you like for whatever reason you want. Just take the starting of this thread for what it is... A WARNING! I don't have to justify my reason for starting it but I believe a little credit might be in order. If you're a serious seller on Ebay, which forgive me if Im wrong, but Im guessing that you're not, this warning is a LIFE SAVER, plain and simple. And let's get something straight, this seller didn't just simply not give good customer service. That is a bad unto itself that could be subject to opinion and was a foregone conclusion in these documented cases that we uncovered, no... what this guy did goes WELL ABOVE AND BEYOND bad! AND, it's not like he did what he did just to US! He did it REPEATEDLY to many others! And he will continue to do it until someone stops him or until he gains enough threads on the Internet like this one that cause his business to suffer.

I didn't create this thread to spin my wheels or to vent. We're not looking for revenge. I meant to let others know just what they're dealing with when it comes to Wholesale Diecast Models and all their affiliated accounts and the details and indisputable FACTS, mind you, are clear in all cases documented, not our opinions or response over frustration. As I said, take this for what it is, and be thankful that someone here is looking out for others as I did not have to go through the trouble of telling this story, but this is one of what we feel is a magnitude beyond bad, that was without question in order.
First let me say that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make your thread about my opinions. I am also glad that ebay did the right thing in your case. Second, I was commenting on why people will still support WDM, I was not defending these people. I, like yourself didn't know the long list of compaints againt these people. Until I joined this forum, they were just another name with low prices..The comment about sounding like mudd slinging wasn't  directed at you, as you presented facts about actual wrong doing...not just that they suck. I didn't mean to imply that you specifically had motives that were for selfish reasons. I was speaking in general terms. We all know to well that peoples opions, can be colored by financial gains.  Lastly, I think you are correct to warn people, and that ebay knows all about it. No,they aren't going to stop them....not until paypal has to start refunding money right and left that is, then...they'll take action...when the problem affects their bottom line...Thank you for your concern for both the buyers and sellers on ebay.

Edited by littlerockshhd, 24 May 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#42 OFFLINE   VeeDub Matt

VeeDub Matt

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,036 posts
  • Interests:Theology, motoring, and art
  • Favorite Brands:Spark, HPI, Bizarre, and Premium ClassiXXs

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

It just amazes me how many threads we have around DX that express similar, if not the exact same, concern with these sweatshop outfits. Yet, members will defend these shade-tree retailers 'til the bitter end. It's disgusting.

The bottom line is this: It doesn't matter how many successful transactions you might have, or the positive feedback scores these clowns have, or the low prices they offer... none of that stuff matters. What matters is that outfits like WDM (and known associates) are a cancer to this hobby. And, it's becoming more and more apparent, that collectors really don't care about the health of this hobby like they once did. Posted Image

We, as responsible hobbyists, shouldn't even window shop at these places!

Edited by Biblitect, 24 May 2011 - 07:27 PM.

#43 OFFLINE   Wholesale Diecast Models

Wholesale Diecast Models

• DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over 40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not make every single customer happy, but we do try.

#44 OFFLINE   Wholesale Diecast Models

Wholesale Diecast Models

• DX Community
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over 40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not make every single customer happy, but we do try.

Edited by Wholesale Diecast Models, 10 June 2011 - 01:57 PM.

#45 OFFLINE   C2turbo

C2turbo

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Cars
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

This customer accused you of sabotaging their feedback. Were they lying or did you really do that?
Brendan

#46 OFFLINE   imitenotbecrazy

imitenotbecrazy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Favorite Brands:any

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

View PostWholesale Diecast Models, on 10 June 2011 - 01:57 PM, said:

Your cookie cutter response in both threads is uniform to your customer service, robotic and without emotion. Emotion for the customer, culture, and industry is what makes a business good, not just good prices or combined shipping. Your lackadaisical attitude towards your customers will only yield you more contempt. Dont try to throw numbers at us about how great your ebay sales are. The only thing that matters to us on this forum is the respect and fair treatment we deserve as consumers. Or maybe you are not familiar with how the United States does things. Dont provide proper and adequate customer service, dont expect further business. Although sources have been dwindling, I will always find another place to buy so that it does not come from you.

BOOM.
Posted Image

#47 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

View PostWholesale Diecast Models, on 10 June 2011 - 01:42 PM, said:

View PostWholesale Diecast Models, on 10 June 2011 - 01:57 PM, said:

This customer accused you of "dangerously poor customer service." How would you respond to their specific complaints? Do you consider yourself a "diecast sweatshop?" How would you respond to all the hard-working American family-owned business owners who've seen their business all but disappear due to foreign nationals like yourself setting up shop and cutting everyone's throat on eBay while offering little or no support? Do you think you're good for this hobby? What is your legal status in the United States? Do you employ illegal Mexican immigrants?
Justin

#48 OFFLINE   Wholesale Diecast Models

Wholesale Diecast Models

• DX Community
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over 40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not make every single customer happy, but we do try. We also have a website and a lot of loyal customers. We value every single customer. I'm sorry some people feel this way, but many more feel other way.

#49 OFFLINE   tonyg54

tonyg54

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart, Minichamps

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:18 PM

Justin, sounds like a yes to me.

#50 OFFLINE   imitenotbecrazy

imitenotbecrazy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Favorite Brands:any

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

One illegitimate sentence copy pasted after another. These guys are a joke. Just ban them and continue warning true collectors of their decietful ways
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use