“Wholesale Diecast Models” & “Deartoy30” are a dangerous combination to deal with!

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#51 OFFLINE   acisne

acisne

Bronze Member

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts
  • Interests:Cars!
  • Favorite Brands:Anything that is has value for my money
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

The guy has been perched on this tread all day! Has it taken him this long to find someone in downtown LA that can read and write English to properly respond?  :twocents:   :10:

Where is it written that the more diecast $$$ equals a better diecast?

DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How to's, Facts and FAQ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of diecast shyster is for good collectors to do nothing" (Sorry Mr. Burke)

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#52 OFFLINE   cobalt1959

cobalt1959

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 1,985 posts
  • Interests:Christ, family and diecasts.
  • Favorite Brands:Cars that have wheels

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

View Postacisne, on 10 June 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

The guy has been perched on this tread all day! Has it taken him this long to find someone in downtown LA that can read and write English to properly respond?  :twocents:   :10:

The wording is spotty and jerky, so I would say that the answer to that question would be "no."  They are not going to be able to use any rational to understand what we are saying because:

A)  They don't care.

B)  They do not have a conscience.

C)  They are morons.
DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How To's, Facts and FAQ
Posted Image

"I believe you'll do quite well, but only time will tell. If you got the Bear or the Bear got you. . ."

#53 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

View Postcobalt1959, on 10 June 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

View Postacisne, on 10 June 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

The guy has been perched on this tread all day! Has it taken him this long to find someone in downtown LA that can read and write English to properly respond?   :lol:   :10:

The wording is spotty and jerky, so I would say that the answer to that question would be "no."  They are not going to be able to use any rational to understand what we are saying because:

A)  They don't care.

B)  They do not have a conscience.

C)  They are morons.
Or it is a beginning; their way of sh!tting in threads all over this forum.  Wholesale Diecast Models needs to acknowledge the fact that their piss poor treatment of people is a huge problem & therefore, should not be tolerated.   :rolleyes:  

For the idiot from WDM, your eBay feedback don't mean sh!t!!  Get the fock outta of here with that bullsh!t!  Its when a transaction becomes bad that you people need to get a clue.  You have poor, horrible, insulting, & condescending customer service!!  Every customer should count, especially the ones with an issue or a problem, that is what counts against you, dumba$$es!! :twocents:

Edited by rvlyssup, 10 June 2011 - 05:09 PM.

Yep...still a Vag-Gun-Stang-freak. :adore:
PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#54 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

View PostWholesale Diecast Models, on 10 June 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over 40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not make every single customer happy, but we do try. We also have a website and a lot of loyal customers. We value every single customer. I'm sorry some people feel this way, but many more feel other way.
FAIL!!!
Posted Image
PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#55 Guest_grantp_*

Guest_grantp_*

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:22 PM

I'm a satisfied customer. Received a damaged Kyosho Miura. DMW gladly replaced it for me with a new one, paid all my postage, and gave me the option of a refund instead if I had wanted. Justin's protectionist nonsense is just bad economics.

#56 OFFLINE   Diecast24/7

Diecast24/7

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 6,888 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Exact Detail

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

View Postgrantp, on 10 June 2011 - 08:22 PM, said:

I'm a satisfied customer. Received a damaged Kyosho Miura. DMW gladly replaced it for me with a new one, paid all my postage, and gave me the option of a refund instead if I had wanted. Justin's protectionist nonsense is just bad economics.

Not interested.Posted Image
Justin

#57 OFFLINE   C2turbo

C2turbo

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Cars
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

Your very first post is centered around a strong opinion of Diecast Models Wholesale and yet you accuse Justin of protectionism?   :wavetowel2:   But when he asks legit questions it's "Protectionist nonsense." Notice also that they failed to respond to his questions (any of them). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who are you anyway?
Brendan

#58 OFFLINE   SchrodingersBox

SchrodingersBox

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 479 posts
  • Favorite Brands:MiniChamps, HPI, GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Um, I just have one thing to add. We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve  been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over  40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not  make every single customer happy, but we do try. We also have a website  and a lot of loyal customers. We value every single customer. I'm sorry  some people feel this way, but many more feel other way.

Lol kidding. I think I bought from deartoy and it went fine, but I trust DX more than ebay sellers with a TON of cheap inventory. I'll add these two to my blacklist as well. Pity, I just got a tax refund in the mail as was excited to spend it.

#59 OFFLINE   acisne

acisne

Bronze Member

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts
  • Interests:Cars!
  • Favorite Brands:Anything that is has value for my money

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

View PostSchrodingersBox, on 11 June 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

Um, I just have one thing to add. We Wholesale Diecast Models have %99.7 positive reviews on ebay. We ve  been on ebay since 2006. We have over 50000 positive reviews and over  40000 happy customer all over the world. I understand that we can not  make every single customer happy, but we do try. We also have a website  and a lot of loyal customers. We value every single customer. I'm sorry  some people feel this way, but many more feel other way.

Lol kidding. I think I bought from deartoy and it went fine, but I trust DX more than ebay sellers with a TON of cheap inventory. I'll add these two to my blacklist as well. Pity, I just got a tax refund in the mail as was excited to spend it.
There is a guy in Cyprus that will gladly take some of from you.  :wavetowel2:

Where is it written that the more diecast $$$ equals a better diecast?

DiecastXchange Help, Tutorials, Guidelines, How to's, Facts and FAQ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of diecast shyster is for good collectors to do nothing" (Sorry Mr. Burke)

#60 OFFLINE   Wholesale Diecast Models

Wholesale Diecast Models

• DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

We do not care about 3-4 people that do not have anything to do but read this untrue stories. Here is the link to 50000 happy people feedbacks. This is our last reply.

http://feedback.ebay...eedbackAsSeller

Edited by Wholesale Diecast Models, 11 June 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#61 OFFLINE   imitenotbecrazy

imitenotbecrazy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Favorite Brands:any

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

View PostWholesale Diecast Models, on 11 June 2011 - 08:48 PM, said:

We do not care about 3-4 people that do not have anything to do but read this untrue stories. Here is the link to 50000 happy people feedbacks. This is our last reply.

Ill assume youre not intelligent enough to know there are over 9000 registered members on this forum and I assume a few thousand more that do not register. Id have to say that your response is idiotic and I hope your stupidity costs you a lot of money and also your job as Im sure youre not the owner of the company, just some jackass. Ill be forwarding this thread to the companys email just so they know how much their poor customer service is going to cost them.
Posted Image

#62 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Really?  Lucky for you but unlucky for everyone else.  :lamende:   Whose a$$ did you kiss to post this garbage?  :occasion14:  :icon_scratch:  What bullsh!t dribble are you spouting?  You are obviously an employee of WDM; didn't you get the memo from management to refrain from going to the L.A. Library to register & post your bullsh!t on these forums?  You must be the new village idiot in the warehouse...go cut up some boxes.   :wavetowel2:  

You are an idiot & a cocky one to boot.  You must not realize that the 3 - 4 people you just mentioned, whom you probably treated like sh!t, carry a lot of weight as far as affecting everyone elses buying habits.  Eat some humble pie you freaking dumba$$...  

View Postimitenotbecrazy, on 11 June 2011 - 09:47 PM, said:

Ill assume youre not intelligent enough to know there are over 9000 registered members on this forum and I assume a few thousand more that do not register. Id have to say that your response is idiotic and I hope your stupidity costs you a lot of money and also your job as Im sure youre not the owner of the company, just some jackass. Ill be forwarding this thread to the companys email just so they know how much their poor customer service is going to cost them.
Damn it, you beat me to it...  :icon_scratch:   :tongue4:

Edited by rvlyssup, 11 June 2011 - 10:57 PM.

PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#63 OFFLINE   cobalt1959

cobalt1959

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

Some advice for you.  It is free, so don't get upset.

First, and foremost, since you are in America:

1)  Learn proper english.  Yours is atroscious.  All your diecast are belong to us.

2)  Learn some new dialogue.  You spout the same tired and lame rhetoric over and over like a dysfunctional parrot.  No one here is buying.

3)  50000 happy people slobbering with good feedback don't do anything to eradicate a handful of vocal customers that are displeased.  The 50000 won't get you anything.  The handful of displeased ones will result in a good many lost sales through word of mouth.  If you are too dense to figure that out, you shouldn't be in retail.

4)  Your poorly thought-out and worded replies are digging you into a deeper hole than what you were already in.
Posted Image

"I believe you'll do quite well, but only time will tell. If you got the Bear or the Bear got you. . ."

#64 Guest_grantp_*

Guest_grantp_*

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

You have about as good a chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome as of having a bad experience with Diecast Models Wholesale. I think they do very well to point to their eBay feedback. It can't be faked, and it is an accurate measure of their satisfaction rate.Cobalt1959, the correct spelling is "atrocious", not "atroscious." Now you can add that to your bag of weapons to beat people with.RVlyssup, I'm a collector, not a DMW employee. It appears to me that you enjoy slinging profanity at people when you know that the moderators are on your side. If they were real moderators and not mere bullies, they would do something about this. But it is an old rule here on DX that any degree of profanity and mockery is justified, provided that the target be an approved one.

#65 OFFLINE   dbonser

dbonser

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 1,271 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Ebbro, HPI, Spark

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

View Postgrantp, on 12 June 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

You have about as good a chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome as of having a bad experience with Diecast Models Wholesale. I think they do very well to point to their eBay feedback. It can't be faked, and it is an accurate measure of their satisfaction rate.Cobalt1959, the correct spelling is "atrocious", not "atroscious." Now you can add that to your bag of weapons to beat people with.RVlyssup, I'm a collector, not a DMW employee. It appears to me that you enjoy slinging profanity at people when you know that the moderators are on your side. If they were real moderators and not mere bullies, they would do something about this. But it is an old rule here on DX that any degree of profanity and mockery is justified, provided that the target be an approved one.
Wow, a more tasteless comparison would be hard to find. While my children don't have Down's Syndrome once of them had a 1 in 10 chance of having it.

Anyway, the way I see it it's your choice if you want to buy from WDM or whatever name they go by. I've chosen not to give them my money. Anyone can be a great seller when everything goes smoothly. It's what they do when there is a problem that makes a great seller. It seems to me that WDM fails miserably in this aspect and they confirmed it it in their earlier post when they said they don't care.
-- Douglas

#66 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

RVlyssup, I'm a collector, not a DMW employee. It appears to me that you enjoy slinging profanity at people when you know that the moderators are on your side. If they were real moderators and not mere bullies, they would do something about this. But it is an old rule here on DX that any degree of profanity and mockery is justified, provided that the target be an approved one.
I sling profanity as I see fit & when I feel like it; don't need anyones permission to do so.  The admins & mods of this site are beyond fair & accommodating; they will however (and without impunity) see fit to put the smack down if needed.  They have my full support 100% if they feel I or anyone else is out of line.  You obviously don't know jack sh!t about DX.  Besides, this is the internet cupcake, don't get your panties all wet.  Keep praying to the WDM gods that your purchases all go smoothly.  Don't come b!thcing over here when it comes your time.

Edited by rvlyssup, 12 June 2011 - 12:30 PM.

PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#67 OFFLINE   C2turbo

C2turbo

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Cars
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

My guess is there are many more than 3-4 people you don't care about. We've been reading horror stories about you abusing customers for years.

Once again I ask, who is the coward hiding behind his new username? And why are you so interested in promoting Diecast Models Wholesale? Are there any other sweatshops you recommend?

You have about as good a chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome as of having a bad experience with Diecast Models Wholesale.

And with that I'd like to ask the mod team to consider muting this asshole. My little sister has Down's Syndrome and I think his choice of words reveals a very troubling pattern that will only get worse. This asshole also makes it appear that there is a valid reason to support DMW. They should be proud to have supporters like this whacko nutjob.

We're not that dumb Komrade. Every single one of your negative f'backs here on DX was on purchases on your website which is not monitored. You abuse customers when they order on your website, not your countless eBay profiles.  :wavetowel2:
Brendan

#68 OFFLINE   cobalt1959

cobalt1959

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

I realize the word is mis-spelled.  I did it deliberately.  It was sarcasm.  Do you know what sarcasm is?  If not, perhaps you have a dictionary handy and can look it up.  About 1 in 200 pregnacies result in a stillbirth, but I was one of the 1 out of 200 unlucky recipients and your comparison shows that you are not only insensitive, but also not incredibly intelligent.  Who compares Down's Syndrome to buying model cars?  I'll bet you are a real hoot at parties.

Why exactly are you here, if not to defend DMW?  50000 satisfied customers are meaningless when you treat the ones who are dis-satisfied like red-headeds step children and then act like it's no big deal.  In fact the company lackey posting in this thread said exactly that, that they don't care about the dis-satisfied ones, and they won't do anything to make them happy.  That's called contempt.  You can look that one up too.

Profanity is never necessary, but if rvlyssup wants to use it, within reason, exactly why do you think it is up to you to berate him for it?  Oh wait.  Maybe it's because he's not saying good things about a crappy Ukrainian diecast seller that you place on a pedestal.  And yet it is acceptable for you to correct people's spelling (lame) and make comparisons to Down's Syndrome.  Double Standard much?  The moderators on this site are extremely fair and accomodating.  I know, and I used to be one, for a good long while.  And on this special occasion, just for you, I am going to put my moderator hat back on momentarily and tell you this:

This is an internet forum.  You come here of your own free will.  No one is holding a gun to your head.  If you don't like what is said or discussed here, you have a viable option.  Don't come here.  Don't read threads and don't post.  Pretty simple.  If you can't play with the grownups, then stay out of the sandbox.  You have dis-satisfied customers that are saying quite plainly, that they got treated like crap by this company and they are well within their rights to say so, and you or your chuckleheaded friend are not going to shut them up.  Go worship them somewhere else.

Edited by cobalt1959, 12 June 2011 - 05:06 PM.

Posted Image

#69 OFFLINE   rvlyssup

rvlyssup

• DX Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

You have about as good a chance of having a baby with Down's Syndrome as of having a bad experience with Diecast Models Wholesale.
I'll digress.  My profanities are tame in regards to your vile comparison.  I'll leave this part to my fellow DXers; they would be more merciful than I am...
Posted Image
Buh Bye a$$hole...
PSALM 13.1 - 13.6

#70 OFFLINE   imitenotbecrazy

imitenotbecrazy

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Favorite Brands:any

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 OFFLINE   tonyg54

tonyg54

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5,910 posts
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart, Minichamps

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

I vote for banning grantp as well (if he hasn't already been). What a way to make an intro.

#72 OFFLINE   diecastcarsgroup

diecastcarsgroup

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 318 posts
  • Favorite Brands:As long as it represents the car I want in a proper way.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

booooring....
| JOJO BEE | AUTO-ART-&-PERFORMANCE | OTTO ART N PERFORMHANS | DIECASTCARSGROUP ® |

#73 OFFLINE   Super Snail

Super Snail

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,174 posts
  • Interests:Sportscars, Prototype racers, Motorcycles, Cobra's, GT40's, Porsche
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, CMC
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:20 AM

Grantp, Who are you? And how can you come up with some thing like that comparing down syndrome with buy a model. I have a disabled child in the family; one it’s a dammed hard life coping with a disabled child 24/7 you can not put them back in a box when you’ve had enough but you get more out of it than looking a die cast model no matter how good it is, your one of the most idiotic person too have written any thing on this forum. I really hope that you don’t have to find out the hard way just how idiotic and hurting that compression is. Your a dumb ass, and yes I have taken it hard I’m disabled myself through an accident but I suppose you’ve got more chance of getting  a perfect model from AUTO art than become disabled too. Yes I read the thread where you stood up AUTOart too. I really can not write what I want to here but I’d love to meet you one day.
Steve

#74 Guest_grantp_*

Guest_grantp_*

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

Sorry, dudes. Just tried to find something very rare that isn't as rare as a bad transaction with WDM, LOL. No offense to anyone with Downs, or anyone with a friend with Downs.

#75 OFFLINE   cobalt1959

cobalt1959

• DX Hall of Fame
  • Pip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

View Postgrantp, on 13 June 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

Sorry, dudes. Just tried to find something very rare that isn't as rare as a bad transaction with WDM, LOL. No offense to anyone with Downs, or anyone with a friend with Downs.

You are a dill weed.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use