DiecastXchange Forum banner

1/18 MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG - MINICHAMPS

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 ·
#2 ·
that's one still missing in my collection, the only thing that annoy's me on this model is the filled plastic mesh ala radiator grille and air ducts
, if I ever lay my hands on this model, that's the first thing I'm gonna modify - apart from that looks good for a Minichamps, but I personally prefer the black version

#3 ·
the only thing that annoy's me on this model is the filled plastic mesh ala radiator grille and air ducts
, if I ever lay my hands on this model, that's the first thing I'm gonna modify - apart from that looks good for a Minichamps
Completely agreed looks cheap, i disassembled the model when i first got but needs drilling tool to drill the metal panel behind grilles.

#5 ·
I missed this one when they were readily available (I just couldn't do with the matte black one, so left it) I managed to track one down though & for the price I scored it for it's ok, but considering the real car is awesome (I've seen one of the eighteen? made) I was a bit let down by the model - no side windows, very poor looking engine & solid grilles don't do it any favours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.