Jump to content


M3 E92 Family


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   Gavin

Gavin

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 8,387 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

Nice colorful set.  I have the Alpine White DE, but really would have been happy with any of them (silver is probably my least favorite).

Posted Image


#3 OFFLINE   guggga

guggga

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,246 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Delhi, India
  • Proud Citizen of: in
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:No preference.

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

Very nice! The blue and red just pop out, but I'll be happy with any of them... another model on the mile long list :gaah:

#4 OFFLINE   m_power

m_power

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:European and Japanese cars, Women, Top Gear, Food, Photography, Watches
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart, UT

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Love the blue one! I can't figure out what colour it is though It's definitely not dark enough to be Interlagos Blue so perhaps it's Lemans.

#5 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,212 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Great set, I like the Grey one the most. Any close up pics of the two with different wheels?

Posted Image


#6 OFFLINE   Diecast

Diecast

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 730 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:MR

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

great collection
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   model collector

model collector

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Diecast Arena
  • Interests:1:18 scale diecast, Turbo wrappers, Exotic cars and colours, Friendship
  • Proud Citizen of: ro
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt, Kyosho, Exoto, Highway 61, Old Minichamps models

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Great group, I want to see more photos with the mod versions if is possible.

#8 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostGavin, on 14 May 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Nice colorful set.  I have the Alpine White DE, but really would have been happy with any of them (silver is probably my least favorite).
Thanks Gavin...
i also looking for the alpine white DE , but its quite hard to find... =(
Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postm_power, on 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

Love the blue one! I can't figure out what colour it is though It's definitely not dark enough to be Interlagos Blue so perhaps it's Lemans.

thanks man...
i think its like Lemans blue..
but im not sure.=)

Thanks a lot guys....

http://www.diecastxc...t-bbs-rs-gt-20/

thats the link for the grey one.hope u like it..=)

sorry,i havent took a pic for the silver one..
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   preisman

preisman

    Senior Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 9,428 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Hot Wheels Elite, GT Spirit, Exoto, CMC

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

I just picked up the blue one, but still want to add a grey one like yours. I am looking at its thread now. They are all very nice. Only if I could add one more.
Join me at TheWheelHouseClub.com for great discussions about automobiles, hobbies and more! We have cake.

#11 OFFLINE   Blitz

Blitz

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atlanta Georgia
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:depends on the subject matter

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

Great family photo!

#12 OFFLINE   b-ry89

b-ry89

    Senior Member

  • DX Community
  • PipPip
  • 5,150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia
  • Interests:Cars, Music, Movies, Paranormal, UFO, Photography.
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart, Kyosho, PMA, UT Models, Norev

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

nice M3 collection! I only have the pearl white color from the photo, but that blue color was my first choice.
Brian's Recent Haul(s):

1/18 Minichamps Porsche Cayman S
1/43 Minichamps Mercedes Benz ML-Klass
1/18 Spark RUF CTR3

RIP Paul Walker
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,823 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:13 AM

Super sub collection Chris!  :clap:   ...and I love your choice of colours, each one works as well as the next, and they display really well together...  :10:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#14 OFFLINE   Skotch

Skotch

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal
  • Proud Citizen of: pt
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoART

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Love themes like these one...

All beautys... All powerfull!!!

Still missing the GT2 somewhere... :nice:

 :hope:

#15 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

View Postpreisman, on 24 June 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

I just picked up the blue one, but still want to add a grey one like yours. I am looking at its thread now. They are all very nice. Only if I could add one more.

thanks bro...
the blue one is very nice, especially if you get the DE, its come with beige interior.

View PostBlitz, on 24 June 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

Great family photo!

thanks bro...

View Postb-ry89, on 06 July 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

nice M3 collection! I only have the pearl white color from the photo, but that blue color was my first choice.

the white one is the rarest color...
consider the red one, its also very nice actually.

View Postmairandeddy, on 07 July 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

Super sub collection Chris!  :clap:   ...and I love your choice of colours, each one works as well as the next, and they display really well together...  :10:

hehe, thanks man....  :occasion14:

View PostSkotch, on 07 July 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

Love themes like these one...

All beautys... All powerfull!!!

Still missing the GT2 somewhere... :nice:

 :hope:

thanks man.
ill upload full team with the gt2 and the art car soon..
Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   wrx_triggerhappy

wrx_triggerhappy

    Member

  • DX Moderator
  • Pip
  • 2,387 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boston, MA
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt, Kyosho, ERTL, SC, Greenlight

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

Beeeeeautiful family of M3's!

Their appearance is so aggressive  :drool5:
Posted Image

Sam

Recent Additions:
Not much since the wife controls me and the money and the 93 octane isn't cheap!

my collection

#17 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,212 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the GT2 & the Koons art car. They're really nice!

Posted Image


#18 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

View Postwrx_triggerhappy, on 09 July 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

Beeeeeautiful family of M3's!

Their appearance is so aggressive  :drool5:

Thanks man!!! =)

View PostCraig T, on 09 July 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the GT2 & the Koons art car. They're really nice!

yup both are very very nice...
i'll take some pics and upload it soon..=)
Posted Image

#19 ONLINE   juju396

juju396

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 268 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
  • Interests:Fast cars, fast bikes, fast women. =)
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:I'll take one of each pls...

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

As a primary bmw m car collector; very well done!  I only have the alpine weiss (d.e.) & blue e92 m3s but your photo lineup makes me want to run out & buy a few more.  I'm not really into red (unless it's a ferrari and I don't collect ferrari's) but it looks fantastic!  Actually, all of them looks fantastic!!! lol
I don't usually like to mod my wheels but those in the pics are :drool5: May I ask where you bought the bbs wheels & how difficult was the install?  Are they glued in or do they still rotate?  I'm wondering if it would be blasphemous if I changed my white d.e. m3's wheels... (For diecast bmw purists, maybe! lol)  

My dream photo lineup would be all m3's throughout their various production years (e30,e36,e46,e92) all lined up with their racing counterparts next to them.  Anyway, I'm really envious and I officially hate you! haha j/k  Cheers  :occasion14:
Posted Image

#20 OFFLINE   diecastaudi

diecastaudi

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:norev/kyosho

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

ohh they look so evil great line up !
Vorsprung Durch Technik  :10:

#21 OFFLINE   Matthew

Matthew

    Senior Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 6,226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia
  • Interests:Theology, motoring, and art
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Spark, HPI, Bizarre, and Premium ClassiXXs

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Now that is one seriously mean looking family mugshot! Very nice lineup of BMWs, friend.  :10:

Matthew

"Be sure to visit The Wheelhouse Club for great discussions pertaining to automobiles, hobbies, and more."


#22 OFFLINE   preisman

preisman

    Senior Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 9,428 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Hot Wheels Elite, GT Spirit, Exoto, CMC

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

View Postchrisyudi, on 09 July 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 24 June 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

I just picked up the blue one, but still want to add a grey one like yours. I am looking at its thread now. They are all very nice. Only if I could add one more.

thanks bro...
the blue one is very nice, especially if you get the DE, its come with beige interior.


I do have the DE and the interior is great. I added the blue Otto M5 and will soon add the blue F10 M5. I think I will continue with the blue M cars. I am always on the hunt for a blue M coupe from UT.
Join me at TheWheelHouseClub.com for great discussions about automobiles, hobbies and more! We have cake.

#23 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

View Postjuju396, on 09 July 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

As a primary bmw m car collector; very well done!  I only have the alpine weiss (d.e.) & blue e92 m3s but your photo lineup makes me want to run out & buy a few more.  I'm not really into red (unless it's a ferrari and I don't collect ferrari's) but it looks fantastic!  Actually, all of them looks fantastic!!! lol
I don't usually like to mod my wheels but those in the pics are :drool5: May I ask where you bought the bbs wheels & how difficult was the install?  Are they glued in or do they still rotate?  I'm wondering if it would be blasphemous if I changed my white d.e. m3's wheels... (For diecast bmw purists, maybe! lol)  

My dream photo lineup would be all m3's throughout their various production years (e30,e36,e46,e92) all lined up with their racing counterparts next to them.  Anyway, I'm really envious and I officially hate you! haha j/k  Cheers  :occasion14:

thanks bro...
hahaha, come on buy more! m3 e92 its very beautiful.
i use bbs rims from uli nowak, but now you can also try the screetoy's product. they also make some rims for e92, such as ADV.1 , Hamann, HRE(coming soon).
i just pull the original rims, use the glue gun for attach the new rims. so its can back to original. and it can turn but cannot rotate.
hopefully i can realisize your dream soon.hahaha. i just waiting for the E36.  :occasion14:
Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

View Postdiecastaudi, on 09 July 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

ohh they look so evil great line up !

thanks man...

View PostBiblitect, on 09 July 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Now that is one seriously mean looking family mugshot! Very nice lineup of BMWs, friend.  :10:
hahaha...
thanks man  :occasion14:
Posted Image

#25 OFFLINE   chrisyudi

chrisyudi

    [OO=[ ][ ]=OO]

  • DX Community
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: id
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart,Versus,MR

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

View Postpreisman, on 09 July 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

View Postchrisyudi, on 09 July 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 24 June 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

I just picked up the blue one, but still want to add a grey one like yours. I am looking at its thread now. They are all very nice. Only if I could add one more.

thanks bro...
the blue one is very nice, especially if you get the DE, its come with beige interior.


I do have the DE and the interior is great. I added the blue Otto M5 and will soon add the blue F10 M5. I think I will continue with the blue M cars. I am always on the hunt for a blue M coupe from UT.

wow... i also want the Blue DE =( its difficult now...
yup i also got the M5 E39 and M5 f10. and im looking for the blue M5 e60 by kyosho.
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use