DiecastXchange Forum banner

nima mojiz's collection : 993 UT vs AUTOart

55K views 365 replies 61 participants last post by  jazzy426 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys
It's been a long time I want to post about my own collection and I think now it's time to introduce it :D
I've been collecting cars in 1:18,1:43 and 1:24 scales (some others in 1:64) for around 8 years and I've spent nearly 4000 $ (not bad!)

#2 ·
Nice range of models there & different brands, can't wait to see some pics.

#4 ·
Some pics, hope you'd like them :)

McLaren F1 by AutoArt 1:18

Porsche 911 1964 by AutoArt 1:18

1:18 Hotwheels Collection (Daytona is an Elite edition)

Maserati GT Spider by Bburago (Made in Italy,Diamond Edition) 1:18

Sadly Bburagos are not this good these days, paint job, quality and detailing of this Maserati is really decent...

#7 ·
TNX alot :D

Bugatti Veyron by AutoArt 1:18

Porsche 959 by Autoart 1:18

Pagani Zonda R by AutoArt 1:18

Lamborghini Aventador by Bburago 1:18

Alfa Romeo Montreal by Leo Models 1:24

I'll upload some of my group pics later ;)

#9 ·
Wow awesome!! A few questions. Who makes the white Countach in the back of the Burago Lambo pic? Do you have a glass cabinet for the majority of the cars?

Great collection!!

It's funny, just like Cuda's when you have such a massive inventory it's easy to combine sizes, brands, super cars and muscle ect.....

It's tough if you have 25 1:18's and then a random 1:64 sitting on the shelf. Or if you have all American Muscle and a Ferrari Enzo sitting in the middle. That's why when you have a large inventory like that it has a very "controlled chaos" feel to it and it looks great. Awesome collection, thanks for sharing and taking the time to put photos up.

#10 ·
Hi Nima and

Very nice and varied collection there Nima, That carbon Zonda R would look great next to my White Zonda R. can we see some more pics of it please.

Cheers

Dave.

#11 ·
Tnx :D
@ ragjr: That white Countach is a 1984 Countach 5000 QV by Bburago, it's not an Italian one, it's made in Thailand.
@ Dave: That will be an honor for me :D
Sadly white Zondas have not been distributed here yet :(
Some other pics

Lambo Diablo 1:18 by Bburago (Italian) and Dauer EB110SS 1:18 by Maisto (Made in Thailand)

All in 1:18,Countach by Bburago, Vector W8 by Ricko Ricko, Corvette GS by Maisto

Ford GT 1:64 by AutoArt (I really like this one :D)

Porsche Carrera GT 1:18 by AutoArt

BMW LMR V12 1:18 by Maisto

Some other pics of this great Zonda :)

#14 ·
dear scuddy I've got this fantastic Montreal from a local store wich sells every thing :D from Kyosho diecast cars to Lego and other toys ...
I think you can easily find them there cause Leo Models's head quarter is located there

#20 ·
Once I wanted to buy both Mondo Zonda F and Motormax Zonda and put them next to this .
Mondo's Zonda here is really expensive because of its rarity and Motormax was not cheerful enough...
I think the best one you can buy is Autoart
Hope they'd make Huayra

#21 ·
Some others:
Some 1:18 Lambos (Diablos not included)

Two E-Types (Bburago vs. Yatming)

Not a nice model,but I preferred this to Minichamps due to its low price (Maisto)

My childhod legend,CLK-GTR by Maisto

#23 ·
Good idea, but I didn't buy a Maisto SLS because of it's many flaws including its trunk which dose not open,Its poor interior and its huge door hinges (when doors are closed they are really showing off in an unpleasent way)

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
tnx and I want one of those MC12s :D
Newest Additions:
Corvette C6 y Bburago 1:43 (An awful model but a bargain for around 3$)

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 1:43 by AutoArt (I bought it today for around 18$ and what a bargain :D)

Sadly our currency rate is going down and down due to sanctions so we won't find these bargains from next month or so... :(
I remember3 years ago I bought that Koeningsegg for around 25$ in that time,now we can have it for 50$ ...

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
One of the best Maistos ever; Jaguar XJ220 1:18 (I used to have a 1:24 too but I gave it to a friend),Great detailing and Engine ...

Corvette C2 GrandSport 1:18 by Yatming

Fabulous 60's

That red Ferrari Daytona has one of the best details of my collection (even including AutoArt's Mclaren and Zonda), specially the engine is a masterpiece...
Why aren't all Hotwheels Elite this good?!

#28 ·
Very nice collection mate, some fantastic models (the 60's 911 is stunning).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.