Jump to content


Minichamps Bentley Brooklands dealer edition


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mercedes fan

Mercedes fan

    Elvis Presley, the king!

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 229 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of:nl
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:CMC/AUTOart

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

Really like this model, was along with the Arnage T in a collection I've bought :drool5:


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,251 posts
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Wow another great find!

#3 ONLINE   preisman

preisman

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPip
  • 8,107 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly cars
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Norev, HWE, Exoto

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

Wow, nice. I had not seen this color before. very cool model. Congrats
Join me at TheWheelHouseClub.com for great discussions about automobiles, hobbies and more! We have cake.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,251 posts
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Wow, nice. I had not seen this color before. very cool model. Congrats
You dont want to see what some people are asking for it

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

#5 ONLINE   preisman

preisman

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPip
  • 8,107 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly cars
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Norev, HWE, Exoto

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 28 June 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Wow, nice. I had not seen this color before. very cool model. Congrats
You dont want to see what some people are asking for it

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Holy crap. I'll buy the normal version and have it painted whatever crazy color I want. That is too bad. For the original price it is nice, but $600ish it nuts.
Join me at TheWheelHouseClub.com for great discussions about automobiles, hobbies and more! We have cake.
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2,251 posts
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 28 June 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Wow, nice. I had not seen this color before. very cool model. Congrats
You dont want to see what some people are asking for it

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Holy crap. I'll buy the normal version and have it painted whatever crazy color I want. That is too bad. For the original price it is nice, but $600ish it nuts.
Well it does have different wheels too. Maybe thats what the extra $400 dollars is for? Did you see what they want for that anthracite  Arange T?  http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d018992ee

Edited by littlerockshhd, 29 June 2012 - 06:34 AM.


#7 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of:gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

Nice ad, I've never seen one with this colour combo before.

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 29 June 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

View Postlittlerockshhd, on 28 June 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

View Postpreisman, on 28 June 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Wow, nice. I had not seen this color before. very cool model. Congrats
You dont want to see what some people are asking for it

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Holy crap. I'll buy the normal version and have it painted whatever crazy color I want. That is too bad. For the original price it is nice, but $600ish it nuts.
Well it does have different wheels too. Maybe thats what the extra $400 dollars is for? Did you see what they want for that anthracite  Arange T?  http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d018992ee
yeah that store is always expensive! They wanted about £800 for the Blue DE GTC !

Posted Image


#8 OFFLINE   BattMan

BattMan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA
  • Interests:Automobiles/Motorcycles, Diecast collecting, Weight-Training
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Minichamps, AUTOart, HWE, Ertl, Maisto

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Very nice! I bought this same model as soon as they hit the market a few years back. I've only opened the box once or twice...never touched nor removed. I had a feeling this particular model would appreciate significantly over time. I also have the Continental GTC D.E. in the dark sapphire blue that's been tucked away for years since new. I guess I'll cash-in one day. lol
Everyday I imagine where I'd be financially if not for this hobby... :gaah:  :giggle:

#9 OFFLINE   MGGMB

MGGMB

    Diecast Lover

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:US
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Hotwheels Elite,Highway 61

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Wow! great add...I'm looking for one of these myself since I missed out when they were easy to find. :gaah:
-Mel
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   srinjayray

srinjayray

    Srinjay Ray

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 335 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kolkata, India
  • Interests:Keyboards, Dream Theater, Car enthusiast, Scale Model collector, Black humor lover, Foodie.....
  • Proud Citizen of:in
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Autoart, Kyosho

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

Not my favorite edition but still its a great car!
Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   Gavin

Gavin

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 7,405 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!
  • Proud Citizen of:us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

That's awesome...I love the styling on this big brute.

Posted Image


#12 OFFLINE   F430Modena

F430Modena

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 474 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Porto
  • Interests:Ferrari , and 1/18 Diecast cars!
  • Proud Citizen of:pt
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

I love this model !!

I dont have one :( its very hard to find one.
"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your Girl Friend so she'll be more desirable to her next Boy Friend."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use