What is trolling, you ask?
In internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Some examples of trolling also include the following:
1) Trying to sell anywhere on the board other than classifieds (deals should only be struck in the Classifieds sections)
2) Offering deep discounts
3) Trying to buy or sell any type of model without any substantive posts
4) Providing links to other website(s)
5) Requesting email or other personally identifiable information
6) Sending unsolicited/suspicious PM (private messages)
If this sort of behavior is ever exhibited by someone here at DX, please contact a member of the moderation team immediately and privately so that action can be taken. We wish to keep this community safe from trolls, so please come to us with any concern or questions regarding this topic.