Jump to content


What is an adequate price for an Autoart Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster ?


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 432 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hey guys, just as the topic states, what is an adequate price for an Autoart Murcielago Roadster. A local guy is selling a MIB Roadster for 200 $ (Grey Colour).

I just wanted an opinion before I decide, replies will be appreciated ;)

Regards.
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 Guest_mrm_*

Guest_mrm_*
  • Guest

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

I wouldn't do it.

#3 Guest_feelsgood2buy_*

Guest_feelsgood2buy_*
  • Guest

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Between $100-150

#4 OFFLINE   m_power

m_power

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:European and Japanese cars, Women, Top Gear, Food, Photography, Watches
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart, UT

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

$200??? For one? Tell him to go fcuk himself.


Edit: This one sold for $90..I have a hunch your local guy's name is Marco.

http://www.ebay.ca/i...=item4ab8435418

Edited by m_power, 19 July 2012 - 06:52 PM.


#5 Guest_mrm_*

Guest_mrm_*
  • Guest

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

View Postm_power, on 19 July 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

$200??? For one? Tell him to go fcuk himself.


Edit: This one sold for $90..I have a hunch your local guy's name is Marco.

http://www.ebay.ca/i...=item4ab8435418

as in Corvette something... Marco?  :lol:

#6 OFFLINE   m_power

m_power

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:European and Japanese cars, Women, Top Gear, Food, Photography, Watches
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart, UT

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Yeah. Pathetic.

#7 Guest_mrm_*

Guest_mrm_*
  • Guest

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

Ahhhh...that explains a lot.

#8 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 432 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

HEY, Guys, thanks for the reply. I guess I won't be buying this model right now, will look for a better deal ;)

@ m_power: Nah, this one is not Marco, but who knows what his real name is :P

I often wonder though,  that why are these models in such a limited quantities in North America :)
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

#9 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,120 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

$200 is definitely too much W_S :twocents:

DX member Mcintosh is selling one here for £90.....  :wavetowel2:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#10 OFFLINE   E Rod_017

E Rod_017

    Member

  • Restricted
  • Pip
  • 1,238 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Newburgh New York
  • Interests:Cars cars and more cars
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Anything that has great detail for low prices

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:37 PM

If any AUTOart is worth $200 it's the veyron

#11 OFFLINE   mobius

mobius

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,344 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt, Kyosho, and Elite.

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

I also have been keeping an eye on the price. Last month, I saw a brand new Roadster (in grey) go for $128 with shipping on eBay and I decided to simply add it to my watchlist. It sold within 2 hours after the seller posted the ad.

#12 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,538 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

One here for $170

Or the concept version, but it's quite expensive.

Some of the price you guys have mentioned are great - we'd never get one that cheap here.

Looking at recent auctions, a gold one (normal version) went for 219 EUR  :omg:

Posted Image


#13 Guest_mrm_*

Guest_mrm_*
  • Guest

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostCraig T, on 20 July 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

One here for $170

Or the concept version, but it's quite expensive.

Some of the price you guys have mentioned are great - we'd never get one that cheap here.

Looking at recent auctions, a gold one (normal version) went for 219 EUR  :omg:

The Gold one I believe is the rarest color, but that price is still insane.

#14 OFFLINE   lambo

lambo

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: nl
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

A few weeks ago there were 2 gold versions on German ebay, first was sold at € 152,- ( $ 186 ). second was sold for € 213,- ( $ 260 )

Edited by lambo, 20 July 2012 - 03:28 AM.

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   NPimenta

NPimenta

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 87 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lisbon
  • Interests:www.forum-diecast.pt
  • Proud Citizen of: pt
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

200$ ??
i want one but for this price no way

#16 OFFLINE   m_power

m_power

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • Interests:European and Japanese cars, Women, Top Gear, Food, Photography, Watches
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOart, UT

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

Surprising how the price jumps around. A few years ago I had trouble selling my grey roadster and let it go for less than 100.

#17 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,538 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

View Postmrm, on 20 July 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

View PostCraig T, on 20 July 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

One here for $170

Or the concept version, but it's quite expensive.

Some of the price you guys have mentioned are great - we'd never get one that cheap here.

Looking at recent auctions, a gold one (normal version) went for 219 EUR  :omg:

The Gold one I believe is the rarest color, but that price is still insane.
Cheers, I have one, I had a hard time finding it though, I think it cost me about £90 - I thought prices had rocketed lol!

Posted Image


#18 OFFLINE   lambodiecast

lambodiecast

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 933 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: be
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt - MR - Kyosho

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Once again I don't get it ... a black Murciélago Roadster concept at that price ... it doesn't even exist in real life people ! There has been one black finished mock up model of the Murciélago Concept, and it was rolling on 'Gallardo' wheels :
Posted Image

They made a Verde Ithaca shade too:
Posted Image

And an orange one:
Posted Image

but the final concept car was finished in metallic yellow:
Posted Image

So that is the one to get hold of if you want the Concept, otherwise the regular production model was gold metallic:
Posted Image

or grey metallic:
Posted Image
(I should be taking this one into a new shoot ...)
Mark
Posted Image
The Lamborghini scale car collection - 612 models with 3991 photos online

#19 OFFLINE   lambo

lambo

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,973 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: nl
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

Gold is the best for the Roadster, to bad they cancelled the orange and black production versions of it, i guess theý weren't selling enough in these days
Posted Image

#20 OFFLINE   mobius

mobius

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,344 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt, Kyosho, and Elite.

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postm_power, on 20 July 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:

Surprising how the price jumps around. A few years ago I had trouble selling my grey roadster and let it go for less than 100.

Back around 2009-2010; I was really serious about adding the Roadster Murcielago.  There were plenty on eBay for under $100 with shipping. And the gold one was going for around $120.  Never pulled the trigger because I had too many other models I wanted.  Now, it's even rare for it to show up on eBay.

#21 OFFLINE   Nozyspy

Nozyspy

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 245 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Auto Art / Kyosho / Hot Wheel Elite

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

View Postmairandeddy, on 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

$200 is definitely too much W_S :twocents:

DX member Mcintosh is selling one here for £90.....  :wavetowel2:

Errr, i recently put a high bid of about £160 on two occasions for one of the gold roadsters, one from Australia and the other from Europe, i was way outbid on both of them...

#22 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 432 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Got one for 112 $ Shipped from None other than Jeff Cuda  :clap:

Its the Orange Barchetta Concept Version
Now anticipating the arrival of the car !  :rolleyes:

Edited by Wild_Spell, 21 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

#23 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,120 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostNozyspy, on 21 July 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

View Postmairandeddy, on 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

$200 is definitely too much W_S :twocents:

DX member Mcintosh is selling one here for £90.....  :wavetowel2:

Errr, i recently put a high bid of about £160 on two occasions for one of the gold roadsters, one from Australia and the other from Europe, i was way outbid on both of them...

Crikey!!  :omg: Well I AM a happy bunny then!!  :wavetowel2:
Attached File  MURCHIEROOFF.jpg   65.09K   0 downloads

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#24 OFFLINE   Nozyspy

Nozyspy

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 245 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Auto Art / Kyosho / Hot Wheel Elite

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

View Postmairandeddy, on 21 July 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostNozyspy, on 21 July 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

View Postmairandeddy, on 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

$200 is definitely too much W_S :twocents:

DX member Mcintosh is selling one here for £90.....  :wavetowel2:

Errr, i recently put a high bid of about £160 on two occasions for one of the gold roadsters, one from Australia and the other from Europe, i was way outbid on both of them...

Crikey!!  :omg: Well I AM a happy bunny then!!  :wavetowel2:
Attached File  MURCHIEROOFF.jpg   65.09K   0 downloads

Lucky beggar :P

Did you make the roof?

Edited by Nozyspy, 22 July 2012 - 08:08 AM.


#25 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,120 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

View PostNozyspy, on 22 July 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

View Postmairandeddy, on 21 July 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View PostNozyspy, on 21 July 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

View Postmairandeddy, on 19 July 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

$200 is definitely too much W_S :twocents:

DX member Mcintosh is selling one here for £90.....  :wavetowel2:

Errr, i recently put a high bid of about £160 on two occasions for one of the gold roadsters, one from Australia and the other from Europe, i was way outbid on both of them...

Crikey!!  :omg: Well I AM a happy bunny then!!  :wavetowel2:
Attached File  MURCHIEROOFF.jpg   65.09K   0 downloads

Lucky beggar :P

Did you make the roof?

Hahaha!  You can get the story here.... if you like!!  :wavetowel2:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use