No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Ducaticollectormark

Ducaticollectormark

• DX Community
  • 4 posts
  • Proud Citizen of:gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Minichamps

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

Hi all recently bought a 1999 troy corser from eBay and it needed a bit of tlc it had a fall from the blokes fireplace mot much damage to the bike it's self the problem was the way it was put back together of all things the bloke used jb weld to put it back together what a mess. With a few very careful hours I took the bike apart and removed all the jb weld without any damage to the paint.all fairings are now back on the bike and you have to look hard to find a few small marks looks great only dissaponting thing is there are a few small decals missing so if anyone knows of somewhere I could have these made pls could you let me know all in all I think I have done very well with this bike as these can sell for 500 + I only paid 62 on eBay think this is the bargan of the year will try to put some pics of the bike up been have problems putting pics up don't know if it's cuz I use my I phone cheers mark

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use