Jump to content


Lamborghini Murcielago 2001 Black


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 430 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

Took out my Murcielago 2001 after a long time and snapped some pics. Thought that I would share it over here ! I still believe that this was the most beautiful Murcielago ever made !

Attached Files


Edited by Wild_Spell, 11 August 2012 - 05:37 PM.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   guywithazonda

guywithazonda

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3,701 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: ye
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:all

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Nice pics mate, love the first one in particular. The Murcielago really is special  :occasion14:

#3 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17,887 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostWild_Spell, on 11 August 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Took out my Murcielago 2001 after a long time and snapped some pics. Thought that I would share it over here ! I still believe that this was the most beautiful Murcielago ever made !

 :agreed:  Excellent model Wild_Spell.....  but I have the orange and green.... :twocents:  :wavetowel2:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#4 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 430 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

View Postmairandeddy, on 11 August 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostWild_Spell, on 11 August 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Took out my Murcielago 2001 after a long time and snapped some pics. Thought that I would share it over here ! I still believe that this was the most beautiful Murcielago ever made !

 :agreed:  Excellent model Wild_Spell.....  but I have the orange and green.... :twocents:  :wavetowel2:

I have the Green one too . I love all colours on a Lambo except red  :giggle:

Edited by Wild_Spell, 11 August 2012 - 06:34 PM.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

#5 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Silver Member

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17,887 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho,GMP

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostWild_Spell, on 11 August 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

View Postmairandeddy, on 11 August 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostWild_Spell, on 11 August 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Took out my Murcielago 2001 after a long time and snapped some pics. Thought that I would share it over here ! I still believe that this was the most beautiful Murcielago ever made !

 :agreed:  Excellent model Wild_Spell.....  but I have the orange and green.... :twocents:  :wavetowel2:

I have the Green one too . I love all colours on a Lambo except red  :giggle:

I tend to agree...except for my Granada red Espada.....  :10:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#6 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrative Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,439 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Proud Citizen of: gb
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Older Kyosho/Exoto/CMC/FrontiArt/UT Models

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

I can't beleive how long they've been out. I totally  missed the boat on these - I could have had so many for £40 lol!! I got my arse in gear & picked up a Balloon White car last year, I couldn't be happier, really nice model, the side vents stay open too!! Just need the Gallardo in the same colour to go wirth it!

Edited by Craig T, 12 August 2012 - 02:53 PM.

Posted Image


#7 OFFLINE   JamesF1

JamesF1

    Porsche and Lamborghini Fanatic!

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ireland
  • Interests:Cars,Car Models,Rugby,Science,Planes,Megan Fox,TopGear,Family Guy,xBox and Table Tennis ;)
  • Proud Citizen of: uk
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:MR,BBR and Autoart

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

Cool pics mate  :coolpics: Love the Murcielago, it's a car that'll go down in the history of great cars. I will acquire one oneday in Verde Ithaca until then I can only drool over yours! :drool5:
Posted Image


Selling some of my collection here

http://www.diecastxc...-to-come-later/

#8 OFFLINE   Wild_Spell

Wild_Spell

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 430 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AUTOART, KYOSHO

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostCraig T, on 12 August 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

I can't beleive how long they've been out. I totally  missed the boat on these - I could have had so many for £40 lol!! I got my arse in gear & picked up a Balloon White car last year, I couldn't be happier, really nice model, the side vents stay open too!! Just need the Gallardo in the same colour to go wirth it!

Got this baby for 50$, not a bad deal I guess  :giggle:

View PostJamesF1, on 12 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

Cool pics mate  :coolpics: Love the Murcielago, it's a car that'll go down in the history of great cars. I will acquire one oneday in Verde Ithaca until then I can only drool over yours! :drool5:

Thanks, and just a small note, the 'Verde Ithaca' colour on Murcielago 2001 is not an accurate representation of the actual colour, so you might want to take that into account if you are of the 'i want an exact replica'  people  :rolleyes:
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Latest Acquisition:
BMW M3 E92 Dealer Edition (RED, 1:18) : Kyosho

#9 OFFLINE   JamesF1

JamesF1

    Porsche and Lamborghini Fanatic!

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ireland
  • Interests:Cars,Car Models,Rugby,Science,Planes,Megan Fox,TopGear,Family Guy,xBox and Table Tennis ;)
  • Proud Citizen of: uk
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:MR,BBR and Autoart

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostWild_Spell, on 12 August 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

View PostCraig T, on 12 August 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

I can't beleive how long they've been out. I totally  missed the boat on these - I could have had so many for £40 lol!! I got my arse in gear & picked up a Balloon White car last year, I couldn't be happier, really nice model, the side vents stay open too!! Just need the Gallardo in the same colour to go wirth it!

Got this baby for 50$, not a bad deal I guess  :giggle:

View PostJamesF1, on 12 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

Cool pics mate  :coolpics: Love the Murcielago, it's a car that'll go down in the history of great cars. I will acquire one oneday in Verde Ithaca until then I can only drool over yours! :drool5:

Thanks, and just a small note, the 'Verde Ithaca' colour on Murcielago 2001 is not an accurate representation of the actual colour, so you might want to take that into account if you are of the 'i want an exact replica'  people  :rolleyes:


I just think the colour looks good :P
Posted Image


Selling some of my collection here

http://www.diecastxc...-to-come-later/

#10 OFFLINE   Heaty

Heaty

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver B.C. Canada
  • Interests:1/18 Diecast Car Collector
  • Proud Citizen of: ca
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:AutoArt, Kyosho

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Great photo shots and graphic work!  To me the murcielago was the break through of lamborghini's image. Of course it all started from the miura, countach, and diablo, but the major breakthrough was when they unleashed this mucielago in early 2000. It swept every auto manufacturer by storm, with its gorgeous body and super fast speed it surpassed most super car makers in the early millennium era.  I remember sitting back on my computer windows 98 watching top gear or going through murcielago images on yahoo/google.

should i say it...? yes in today period of time the lamborghini has totally surpassed its long time rivalry the Ferrari, & the numbers show.   This is the lamborghini era, and they're not slowing down with their new LP700.  Who wouldn't want a poster of the Aventador in their bedroom or living room? I'd sure love one, and a 1/18 scale diecast to go with it :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

New Additions to my JDM Collectiion

  • 1/18 Autoart Berlina Black Honda NSX
  • 1/18 Autoart Bayside Blue Nissan R34 GTR -from a fellow member "Kezza"
  • 1/18 Kyosho Red Toyota Supra

#11 OFFLINE   Gavin

Gavin

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 7,373 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!
  • Proud Citizen of: us
  • Favorite Diecast Brand:Kyosho

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

the wheels on the original Murcielago (& the AUTOart in particular) are just awesome.

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use