DiecastXchange Forum banner

toyota soarer zokusha anyone?

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  rockabillydude 
#1 ·
See less See more
#8 ·

i`m sorry about the quality but this is what i came up with in the last few hours.
i dont know if i should go with the sharknose of do a stock front with air dam.
i will most likely go for a mild zokusha style.
lemme know what you think?

#10 ·
Lol! THAT's a CAR? ha ha ha! These things are CRAZY!

Dude, I say you should go crazy! Thanks for asking our opinion, but you need to please yourself first...AND with the way you do things, I'm sure you could make a "mild" version and a "Wild" version.

Always amazes me people like you. Just went you think you have seen it all, you come along and show that nope, we ain't seen it all! Well done!

#12 ·
i guess the crazy would be best beacause then i dont have to worry about accuracy to much but can still practice for building higher detailed scratch mades.
t
his one will be my source for inspiration on the wide body kit and the exhaust will most likely become star shaped or zigzag
also i already hace a scratch built zokusha skyline c210 four door

#24 ·
hier geloven we heilig in grolsch maar de palmprofeet is zeker welkom!

made some more adjustments today and took outside pictures
the table the model stands on is home made aswell fror the place i tend to hang out and be mad mechanic`s with my friends

another little project o mine

aaand finally the car(or whatever it is...)

and a lil norton bike to go boso aswell

#25 ·
Wow a year in the making (some of my projects have been even longer) but great result in the end. Really captured the wild spirit of the zokusha. Any plans for some crazy exhausts? I like what you did on the bosozoku bike...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.