2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   KymMary

KymMary

• DX Community
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Quality Ones
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:15 AM

I have been buying the Ferrari Collection Magazine went to pick up issue 49 and 50 glad that is finished but ALAS I get 51 instead!!! There is only suppose to be 50($1000) Now they are extending it to 90!!! GGF. Im not spending another $800, but screwed non the less because my collection is now only half a collection. WHAT A SCAM. I would never had started if they had been honest and said 90 on their website . I am cancelling my subscription and will never buy any type in the future! Please share this info as it is not fair. We are on a tight budget and this was a major treat. Whats the point of half a collection. Their quality can be crap on some models aswell.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

Die-cast Happy Clappy!

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,006 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Welcome to DX KymMary!  :welcome   Thanks for the heads up, however I removed the web address you put in your post as we do not encourage surfing of other sites, and other members who are familiar with the magazine will no doubt have experiences to share....
Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself - and your collecting - in our introductions forum here... so that we can get to know you a bit better!  :wavetowel2:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostKymMary, on 05 April 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

I have been buying the Ferrari Collection Magazine went to pick up issue 49 and 50 glad that is finished but ALAS I get 51 instead!!! There is only suppose to be 50($1000) Now they are extending it to 90!!! GGF. Im not spending another $800, but screwed non the less because my collection is now only half a collection. WHAT A SCAM. I would never had started if they had been honest and said 90 on their website . I am cancelling my subscription and will never buy any type in the future! Please share this info as it is not fair. We are on a tight budget and this was a major treat. Whats the point of half a collection. Their quality can be crap on some models aswell.

I won't actually call that scam really. Subscribers are free to unsubscribe at the given moment (granted you need to give 28 days notice) heck I believe they will even provide full refund if you are not entirely satisfied with the mag providing you send the mags and models back to them (may not apply in Ferrari collection case but i know they did allow returns for the failed Supercars model collection a few years back)

I actually thought that is a brilliant idea for Bissett to extend the collection to 90 issues. Main reason being that a lot of iconic Ferraris haven't been featured yet especially the newer one such as 599 GTO, F430, 458 Italia and so on. And i am certain that the reason why they extend this publication is due to the overwhelming responses from Aussie subscribers. I do have one criticism though, I am actually just after the road cars and not F1 racers but almost half of the models issued so far are race cars. I suppose they could have split the collection into 2, GT and F1 collection or something just like what they did in Europe few years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2003-2014 DiecastXchange - The Complete Diecast Car Collectors Message Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use