DiecastXchange Forum banner

CMC California M-091

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  ferrarianf1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I bought this model thru Ebay. I received it new and in perfect condition. I kept in box and removed 3 times to look at it. I opened doors, trunk, etc and exercised extreme care. It came with a 14 day return policy. Yesterday I got it out to show a friend and the drivers side door will not stay closed? The door has no play in it, pin goes in and out of door perfectly but it will not latch.
Obviously for $393.00 I am quite upset and the return period has come and gone.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I am open to all ideas.

On a good note my collection has been greatly upgraded. I started with 2 Franklin Mint Camaros and now own a 1977 FM Trans Am, CMC 901, Autoart Mclaren F-1. I have ordered an Autoart Mach 1 and Honda NSX from Autoart.:)

The Ferrari is beautiful but even though the 901 has fewer parts, less detail I am more impressed with the build quality.

#2 ·
It might help if you can post some pics... sort of give some people an idea on how/if they can help you ..

#10 ·
Vladimir is great! Nice fellow!

#12 ·
I wanted to post follow up. I sent diecast back to Vladimir. Vladimir sent new car and even paid to ship to me even though I offered to cover shipping.
The front headlight lens had popped off during shipping. It snapped back on perfectly. Model is perfect! Going to put a coat of wax on and into display case.
Even though his reputation precedes him I can't recommend him enough. He didn't have to replace since it was past return policy nor did he have to pay for shipping.
I have CMC Atlantic enroute but Vladimir didn't have in blue so I used another seller.
Anyway, Vladimir rocks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.