DiecastXchange Forum banner

Do you collect the small crowd ?

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 ·
Hey, friends. Are you fed up with discussing your AUTOART, MINCHAMPS, KYOSHO every day? Let talk about some small crowd manufacturers, which seldom to see in market. (Actually, they exist for long while)

America Muscle:
Actually, i never have a chance to see the quality & details. But i think they would be High-end, because their price is high. Ford Mustang, Chevrolet, Dodge, these kinds of "muscle" has their followings. Apparently, I am one of them. (http://www.autoworld...le/vehicles.asp)

Paudi:
A Chinese brand. I heard this name from E-bay years ago. I visited their website. Most of their cars is the street item, which is running day by day. I also see INFINITI in their list. I have never seen this brands launching any 1:18. I just saw them appearing in JOHN AYREY.
(http://www.paudimodel.com/)

Collection711:

Posche 911 1:43. I think it's better to collect them with Abrex 1:43. It looks nice.

Tell me your favor "small crowd"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
interesting.....

#4 ·
Both......I want to learn something new everyday!

#6 ·
I am trying to figure out what you mean with "small crowd"
If you mean the "American Muscle" series by Ertl, they have sold more models than those three brands you mention above. At one time a 1 of 20,000 release was considered Limited Edition.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
If you mean the "American Muscle" series by Ertl, they have sold more models than those three brands you mention above.
I think he's referring to the "new" Americal Muscle by Autoworld, which is still kinda new to the market.
The box still mentions "Ertl Collectibles - American Muscle" though, are they keeping the name "Ertl" ?

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
...like Precision Miniatures, who had an early start with a whole series of Cadillac hearses etc...(and my two limos!!
) ....then did some gasser dragsters, and I think are now gone...

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
The CSM Lancer is not a bad model at all, really well put together for the money. I konw that a few people on here said that a few bits could be better, personally I was pretty pleased with it
...like Precision Miniatures, who had an early start with a whole series of Cadillac hearses etc...(and my two limos!!
) ....then did some gasser dragsters, and I think are now gone...
I'm quite gutted really, I quite fancy one of their early Cadillac Ambulances, but they're hard to come by & pricey

#13 ·
How about the hotwork??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.