DiecastXchange Forum banner

From Siberia with love.

10K views 96 replies 37 participants last post by  TheElderBro 
G
#1 ·
Hello DX community!

My name is Peter and I'm from Omsk. It's lovely city which is located in Siberia, in the middle of Russia. My collection was born in 2009, and for now it counts near 100 cars.

I'm here to share photos of my beautiful model cars! You can find it here. Also wish to find the crew, in which I can discuss our awesome hobby!

You may noticed that my English skills isn't perfect. Communicating with you is another chance to make it a little bit better.

Have a pleasant day, work smart and stay cool!

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi Peter & welcome to the DX family, very nice collection set up you have & can't wait to look at what you've got. Don't worry about your English mate as it's better than some English people I know lol

G
#13 ·
Thanks you all for the warm reception. I'm glad to see you here and I really appreciate your attention. I'll continue to share snapshots of my collection (stay tuned). I also take pleasure in looking through photos of your model cars. They are amazing!

I have to admit that DX is a pretty good community. Hope that we will be in touch even after a few years.

#15 ·
Hi Peter...
to you from England.... Thats a very nice man cave you have there....

#19 ·
Welcome! Your display nice and your engerlish skills the very nice!.....:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.