DiecastXchange Forum banner

another kenmeri...

5K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  triggerhappy 
#1 ·
soo i ruined the paintwork on this one by accident so i stripped it and now i`m thinking of some new goodies
i wanna go for the mizuno works look on this one so i will redo the flares and maybe add a sharknose... please tell me what ye think!
http://r32taka.com/2...skyline-kgc210/

See less See more
#2 ·
Just be nice to her and treat her right man......those KPGC's are getting rarer and rarer these days. Nice job on cleaning up the paint though, looks like you had to spend some time sanding out some parts. Have you found any defects with the metal at all?

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
The c110 looks good so far. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions on the spoilers and arches (in detail please)
- What do you use to make the arches and spoilers???(like the brand etc.)
- How do you shape it so well???
- What do you use to shape them???
Thank you and keep up the good work ;)
And I guess your not going with the shark nose any more ;(

#8 ·
something went kinda wrong...

i bought it as torch red however i have never seen a torch burning this colour

my plan is to make a decal like this

just a small one somewhere on the vehicle as a tribute to the most awesome one piece character ever

bout the size of a stamp or something
(when i was a kid i watched it every time it was on)
the incredibly badass shanks(captain of the pirate crew who had that flag)

#12 ·

the modeling shop round the corner is having a sale cause they are going out of buisness..... kinda bittersweet but imma go buy me a hell of a lot of goodies tomorrow

could someone please photoshop the overfenders black?

#16 ·

i`m still waiting for my new kenmeri and so i decided to refreshen my older one a bit
i still don`t know what to do with the wheels but i will recieve marco`s parts pretty soon and there are some very nice vintage jdm rims with that....

#23 ·
Hi mate,

I never really liked your builds. On the one hand , because of the style which isn't my cup of tea (but that is each to their own)and on the other hand , because of paint chips and putty work which wasn't sanded good.

But this time , I love it!
It looks stunning , and also the paint and arches seem to be well done.
thumbs up mate :)

#24 ·
you have eyes as sharp as your models (wich is good) so that`s a big compliment, thankls!

as for the style, i had a whole pile of 80`s car magazines from japan i bought at a local flea market when i was a kid.
i`d say it was money well spent, too bad i sold a few years later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.