DiecastXchange Forum banner

1:18 Nick's Collection # MR Aventador SVJ 63 Viola SE30 16/06/21 #

27K views 234 replies 35 participants last post by  genkov4336 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster in Viola Pasifae

See less See more
#43 ·
Another Stunning model and i love the colour combo too. You can buy the metal Lamborghini script in all different sizes off Globaltoy on ebay to replace the one that is not straight on the back - eBay item number: 184231466268 or you could have them in Gold colour eBay item number:
Thank you!
Good to know, just checked it and easy to fix if I read the description.
I know you had an Aventador with the same problem

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
The latest add is the MR Huracan EVO in Blu Aegeus. Matte color, yellow calipers with the well known black wheels.
A few pictures!

[background=rgb(46, 48, 53)]
[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

#47 ·
Congrats on your latest adds.
I might have to add a Centenario roadster at some point, so far i have the coupe in gloss carbon with yellow pinstriping/details.
The carbon fibre work on the Aventador SV looks really good, i dont think i have seen MR Collections carbon fibre up close before but it seems to be similar to BBR and the newer Frontiart models.

#48 ·
Thank You! I saw yours. It looks nice! I saw a comparison on Robs channel MR/AUTOart Centenario. And there is a big difference in CF. Frontiart and BBR seems similar with MR.
I'm not experienced like most of you guys. But I have a couple of Autoarts, and the quality is not that good. I have read that the older autoart models were way better in every way.
I have two SVJ's, if I have the time I will take some pictures of the CF. It is really well done by MR.

#55 · (Edited by Moderator)
Today the SVJ 63 Coupe arrived! I was looking for the Matt White one with the black decals. But they are sold out and very hard to find... But was lucky that I was checking MR's website, and there was a 01/01 for sale with the "63" livery. I have to admit, I was stunned when I took it out of the package. The yellow decals, with the matte carbon, and the shiny white paint makes it wow
But that is my taste, maybe for someone else it is a piece of...

Have a picture with the roadster version together. More pics will come!

#58 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks Darren en msousa!

More photos of the SVJ 63 in combo with two SVJ roadsters. Have the SVJ Coupe on order custom made. So the set will be complete then.

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

[/background]

#60 ·
Thanks!
No actually not, because on the pictures (website MR) you already saw some kind of shine on the front of the car. Not sure which white color, Isis is possible.
I don't know if matte had been better, the roof is already matte. So I don't know, but it is perfect for me like it is now.
The description is not always accurate, not the first time they are wrong

#61 ·
Thanks!
No actually not, because on the pictures (website MR) you already saw some kind of shine on the front of the car. Not sure which white color, Isis is possible.
I don't know if matte had been better, the roof is already matte. So I don't know, but it is perfect for me like it is now.
The description is not always accurate, not the first time they are wrong

[/quote]

Good to know their descriptions are not always accurate!! ��

I really like the unique details on this one-nice catch!

#67 ·
First picture of the new arrival. I wasn't happy with the way that the package arrived.
The box was way to small, not enough protection around the model. So the plexiglass is cracked.
But anyway I'm happy with my spaceship!
More will come and a short description as well.

#69 · (Edited by Moderator)
Amazing collection Nick! Love the selection and the colour choices. I generally stick with only the special lambo models these days to keep my model budget under control. The space ship is definitely a crazy one! Congrats! Sucks to hear about the cracked case, hopefully the seller can resolve.

#76 ·
Nice Collections you have there.I really love the Purple SVJ Roadster, Too bad I didn't get the model

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.