DiecastXchange Forum banner

Auto Art lamborghini murcielago 1:18 deep dished wheels help

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  lambormini 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie and have started to modify my lamborghini murcielago autoarts model, basically a complete strip down and repaint from the ground up. Im after some advice though about how to find and get a set of deep dish wheels (maybe 20" Forgiato Maglia-ECL Wheels) and some brake discs with callipers (like tk diecast stuff) but I have to have a deep dish in the rear.

I dont mind painting them myself but definitely don't want to bodge them so they become static, ive ordered from tk diecast and love there stuff but they don't have a set that suits the lambo, any advice and help will be appreciated

#4 ·
Well im new to this so I want the rear to have a nice dish like the real car but not too stupid of a dish, I was thinking like the LB hurricane,

I think the wheels they use are 20" Forgiato Maglia-ECL Wheels, ive looked on tk diecasts and they don't have a wheel I want, I got all my other stuff off them delivered today for the s2000 I will be doing later,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.