DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominations for April 2021 Photo of the Month

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,

Welcome to the Nominations thread for APRIL 2021's POTM - Nominations will close on Monday 10th MAY THURSDAY 13TH May (UK evening time) and Voting will start soon after.

So, on to the rules,

- Must be a first-time post on DX in APRIL 2021.
- Must have a scale model or scale models.
- All photos must have a link to the original thread & you must now say who posted it. If it's your picture, say 'from my thread' If it's from another thread say whose it is (it's just easier for me when I do the Voting thread)
- Each member can only have one photo nominated - this also means each member only has one go.

FOR EXAMPLE,

Each member can only nominate a single photo. So, say I nominate one of drivinghermad's, that means he can't nominate one of his own, he has to pick someone else's to nominate. As one of his has been chosen, no one else can chose another of his.

- 1024x768, 250kB maximum sizes - to be honest though, any photo posted in APRIL can be nominated (this relates to the size restriction, which I'm waiving)
- First 18 eligible photos only.

GUYS - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF MY REQUEST IN RED ABOVE TO SAY WHERE THE PICTURE COMES FROM, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE NOMINATION. IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE THE VOTING THREAD SO THIS HELPS ME A LOT.

- IF YOU JUST SAY 'MY PIC' AND NOTHING ELSE. I WON'T COUNT IT. YOU MUST SAY, MY PICTURE FROM MY THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK. OR SAY 'MEMBER NAME' PICTURE FROM THEIR THREAD HERE & GIVE THE LINK.

I HAVE TO BE STRICT AS IT DOESN'T JUST TAKE ME A FEW MINUTES TO CREATE THE CONTEST.

See less See more
#11 ·
I am extending the Nominations for a few days, they will now close on THURSDAY 13TH May.

Thanks.

#14 ·
Hi all,

Nominations will close tonight!

Thanks.

#15 ·
Now closed. I will open the voting soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.