DiecastXchange Forum banner

Schuco / Premium Classixxs Volkswagen T1 'Bunker' Was it a joint effort?

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 ·
Did they team up on this one?

Both are resin.
Premium Classixxs, code 30010

Schuco, Code 000 7500

Obviously the only difference is the car cover, but I saw that one of them will come with a Porsche on the back .

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Jon, I'm debating whether or not to wait for the Schuco that's coming with the 550 on the back, but it will be a heck of a lot of money

That looks pretty sweet. Kansas City, huh? I'd like to know more about the history of the 1:1...and the Porsche under that cover!
I don't know too much about it really, it's a 550 on the back.

#3 ·
Schuco and PC are mostly the same, I think. All the trucks they make seem to be available from both. The Large Mercedes transporters I have seen labeled as Schuco and PC.

#5 ·
I wonder what the quality of that 550 will be like. I keep meaning to pick up their blue one but have been waiting for a really sharp deal considering everything I've read about the poor QC.

#6 ·
I have bought the Schuco one, it was not cheap
but it was a bit less than eBay prices. And I do love a T1

Same here, the talk of QC problems really put me off. Hopefully they will do the Plain Silver car on its own & not just with the T1

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
There is a new Premium Classixxs one out now,

However, the wording on the side appears to be wrong, like they forgot all of the words

#8 ·
I like the red more. But, the other has the 550 under cover and it would be nice to have that. I can always add my 550 like the last photo, but the car with the cover over it is still a cool idea.

#10 ·
Very neat Craig - I've never seen a stretched microbus before - and it's even more fascinating with the covered load...

would be great to see a diecast in 1:18....

#11 ·
Very neat Craig - I've never seen a stretched microbus before - and it's even more fascinating with the covered load...

would be great to see a diecast in 1:18....
Cheers Eddy!! Yeah I think they're really cool
I'd not really seen any either till I saw these.
Yeah a diecast one would be nice, I'm surprised that it's resin tbh as my other Schuco T1's are diecast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.