2015 / 2016 Norev News. - Norev - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 3

Jump to content


2015 / 2016 Norev News.


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

#51 OFFLINE   finalcut747

finalcut747

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1199 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Thousand Oaks, CA
  • Interests:Crushing it, bro.
  • Number of Models:120
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:21 PM

Is it bad I am still turned away by the mondo rear tires?
www.modelcitizendiecast.com for all my best photos.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#52 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30941 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

I did not see this coming.

Posted Image

Sealed diecast, LE 1000 pieces.

F**k you Photobucket.



Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE


#53 ONLINE   preisman

preisman

    Bronze Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPipPip
  • 12108 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost
  • Interests:Pink supercars and ugly French cars
  • Number of Models:Far too many
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:57 AM

The sealed trend is going :(

#54 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30941 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

White is out too, LE of 2000 pieces.

Posted Image

View Postpreisman, on 21 May 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

The sealed trend is going :(
I'm not that impressed with it, these are the same price as their fully opening models.

F**k you Photobucket.



Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE


#55 OFFLINE   Scirocco

Scirocco

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Citizen of the world
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Hotwheels, Kyosho, Norev, Minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

After watching a video compare between the Bentley Mulsanne 2013 and Mercedes Maybach S600-Klasse 2015, I decided to send an email to Norev, about plannings to produce the Maybach. This is the answer:

"Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

At the moment it's not planned to produce the Mercedes Maybach."

So for those who were waiting to the new Maybach..I am afraid that we have to buy  the Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 2013 by the moment... :gaah:
Maybe Autoart...in 2020 could show a pre-production mould... :giggle: :giggle:


#56 OFFLINE   FastMerc55

FastMerc55

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1529 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Italian Cars
  • Favorite Brands:HWE, Maisto, Welly
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

View PostScirocco, on 03 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

After watching a video compare between the Bentley Mulsanne 2013 and Mercedes Maybach S600-Klasse 2015, I decided to send an email to Norev, about plannings to produce the Maybach. This is the answer:

"Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

At the moment it's not planned to produce the Mercedes Maybach."

So for those who were waiting to the new Maybach..I am afraid that we have to buy  the Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 2013 by the moment... :gaah:
Maybe Autoart...in 2020 could show a pre-production mould... :giggle: :giggle:

Lol. Really don't car much for the new Maybach but still would like a model. What I really want is the new S63 Sedan!

#57 OFFLINE   tmnt_ppn

tmnt_ppn

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 960 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jakarta, Indonesia
  • Number of Models:A little over 90 (as of Oct 2018)
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, Hot Wheels Elite (Ferrari lineup)
  • Proud Citizen of: id

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

Does anybody have detailed pics of Norev Nissan R35?
~ Alvin

See all my collection here.

#58 OFFLINE   Rony Dominic

Rony Dominic

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: ae

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:37 AM

View PostScirocco, on 03 June 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

After watching a video compare between the Bentley Mulsanne 2013 and Mercedes Maybach S600-Klasse 2015, I decided to send an email to Norev, about plannings to produce the Maybach. This is the answer:

"Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

At the moment it's not planned to produce the Mercedes Maybach."

So for those who were waiting to the new Maybach..I am afraid that we have to buy  the Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 2013 by the moment... :gaah:
Maybe Autoart...in 2020 could show a pre-production mould... :giggle: :giggle:



Hey, what email address did you use to get in touch with Norev? I have been trying the ones listed on their website but never seem to get a reply.

#59 OFFLINE   Scirocco

Scirocco

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Citizen of the world
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Hotwheels, Kyosho, Norev, Minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

Hi!

I used this email address: NorevGerman[email protected]

It was the first time that I wrote them ant they asnwsered me in 3 days :eusa_clap:

Great idea!! I didn´t realized make them that question. So I am going to write them again and let you know :danke:

#60 OFFLINE   Rony Dominic

Rony Dominic

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: ae

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

View PostScirocco, on 08 June 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

Hi!

I used this email address: [email protected]

It was the first time that I wrote them ant they asnwsered me in 3 days :eusa_clap:

Great idea!! I didn´t realized make them that question. So I am going to write them again and let you know :danke:

Yea, i also want to suggest an FB page for them, its very difficult to get a hold of them for anything. All i wanted to know was if i can source some parts for some of the models but just can't get a reply from them. Hope this email works....Thanks

#61 OFFLINE   Scirocco

Scirocco

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Citizen of the world
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Hotwheels, Kyosho, Norev, Minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

I hope so. Let us know if you receive a response from them. Good luck  :rolleyes:

#62 OFFLINE   Scirocco

Scirocco

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Citizen of the world
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Hotwheels, Kyosho, Norev, Minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:28 AM

View PostRony Dominic, on 08 June 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

View PostScirocco, on 08 June 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

Hi!

I used this email address: [email protected]

It was the first time that I wrote them ant they asnwsered me in 3 days :eusa_clap:

Great idea!! I didn´t realized make them that question. So I am going to write them again and let you know :danke:

Yea, i also want to suggest an FB page for them, its very difficult to get a hold of them for anything. All i wanted to know was if i can source some parts for some of the models but just can't get a reply from them. Hope this email works....Thanks

Rony Dominic, did you write to Norev? Did they answered?

I wrote them again about Mercedes S-Klass S65 AMG and receive answer very fast, again only 4 days :eusa_clap:.  "Both versions" are referred to Mercedes S-Klass 2015 Maybach and S65 AMG. They "remember" my last question. So feel happy with the customer care. This is the anwser from Norev:
_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

At the moment we don't plan to produce such model. But we will suggest both versions to our CEO.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ihr NOREV-Team Deutschland
____________________________________________________________________________________

#63 OFFLINE   Rony Dominic

Rony Dominic

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 21 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: ae

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:01 AM

View PostScirocco, on 12 June 2015 - 09:28 AM, said:

View PostRony Dominic, on 08 June 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

View PostScirocco, on 08 June 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

Hi!

I used this email address: [email protected]

It was the first time that I wrote them ant they asnwsered me in 3 days :eusa_clap:

Great idea!! I didn´t realized make them that question. So I am going to write them again and let you know :danke:

Yea, i also want to suggest an FB page for them, its very difficult to get a hold of them for anything. All i wanted to know was if i can source some parts for some of the models but just can't get a reply from them. Hope this email works....Thanks

Rony Dominic, did you write to Norev? Did they answered?

I wrote them again about Mercedes S-Klass S65 AMG and receive answer very fast, again only 4 days :eusa_clap:.  "Both versions" are referred to Mercedes S-Klass 2015 Maybach and S65 AMG. They "remember" my last question. So feel happy with the customer care. This is the anwser from Norev:
_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Rodriguez,

At the moment we don't plan to produce such model. But we will suggest both versions to our CEO.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ihr NOREV-Team Deutschland
____________________________________________________________________________________


Well i finally got an answer from them. apparently the do not do spare parts :sad:  .  as for the FB page i guess they took my  suggestion really fast :yahoo:  the page is live already https://www.facebook.../norev.official

Edited by Rony Dominic, 23 June 2015 - 02:02 AM.


#64 OFFLINE   kevinb120

kevinb120

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1369 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

Another pair of sealed die-casts came out on modelissimo, porsche 993 Carrera this and silver
Posted Image

Posted Image

Not exactly a replacement for UT owners...

Edited by kevinb120, 29 June 2015 - 04:43 PM.


#65 OFFLINE   Alex SZ1996

Alex SZ1996

    Senior Member

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 6490 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark
  • Interests:Cars, Japan, Italy and more.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Kyosho, Pocher
  • Proud Citizen of: dk

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

too bad they are sealed, otherwise i would have bought one.

#66 OFFLINE   Gavin

Gavin

    Senior Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 9008 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Columbus, OH...GO BUCKS!
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

trying to beat the AUTOart to market?

Doesn't look quite right to me, either.

Posted Image


#67 OFFLINE   Floper54

Floper54

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 874 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Number of Models:400+
  • Favorite Brands:Exoto, Autoart, GMP, Minichamps,.....
  • Proud Citizen of: fr

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

The old Ut Model looks much better ! and with openings...

and we have to spend 60 euros for that ?! :giggle:
My 1/18 collection : 400+ models http://www.diecastxc...118-collection/

#68 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:16 PM

Norev Mercedes GLE "Coupe"... already on ebay The tires on this thing looks like Paragons M4's :gaah:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D N'D-Land, 30 June 2015 - 04:03 PM.

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#69 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30941 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

View PostGavin, on 30 June 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

trying to beat the AUTOart to market?

Doesn't look quite right to me, either.
:agreed:  imo they are terrible looking models. They are so off.

F**k you Photobucket.



Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE


#70 OFFLINE   Scirocco

Scirocco

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Citizen of the world
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, Hotwheels, Kyosho, Norev, Minichamps
  • Proud Citizen of: es

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:46 PM

Well done! Congrats for being answered. I think that writing to manufactures of thishobby sometimes helpus, tg maybe be the benefits will be for future :)

#71 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2342 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:land of down under
  • Interests:keeping it stock...
  • Number of Models:300++
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:32 PM

Those sealed 993s kinda remind me of the Bburago's 993 from 20 plus years ago. It isn't bad at all just one scale too big. UT's 993 series are still the best.

#72 OFFLINE   FastMerc55

FastMerc55

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1529 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Italian Cars
  • Favorite Brands:HWE, Maisto, Welly
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:01 PM

Unless they make AMG versions, I don't want to see another Norev Merc without the AMG sport package. That GLE and W222 would have looked so much nicer with them.

#73 OFFLINE   StratosWRC

StratosWRC

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 8953 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Number of Models:not sure anymore
  • Favorite Brands:whoever makes opening JDMs
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Didnt even know the GLE existed. What an awful looking car!
I mod stuff

Wes

#74 OFFLINE   kevinb120

kevinb120

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1369 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, TSM
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:34 PM

It's the return of the AMC Eagle, turns out that was way ahead of it's time.  Now Honda, BMW and even Mercedes are getting into the non-sport non-utility vehicle.

Posted Image

#75 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

    Administrator

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30941 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:CMC/ Exoto/ FrontiArt/ OttO Mobile/ UT Models
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:36 AM

bpowerful4sure want $149.00 for those 993 models :giggle: :wtff:

F**k you Photobucket.



Please feel free to check out my 1/18 collection HERE





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.