GMP State Patrol Cars - Do These Prices Fluctuate a Lot? - GMP - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

GMP State Patrol Cars - Do These Prices Fluctuate a Lot?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

My holy grail is the GMP Georgia State Patrol SSP Mustang... both my grandfather and mom were GSP so naturally it's going to be the centerpiece of my collection but the prices have been crazy on eBay for these. I did notice though that the other similar GMP police issues have been selling for a lot less... the last few GSP cars have been around $200+ while the others (Michigan, Florida, New York, etc.) have been selling between $60 and $150.

Do the prices on these fluctuate a lot? I haven't been in this hobby long enough to know what is "normal", what is a good price for this model? It seems like one comes up on eBay every few weeks so it's not like it's ultra rare or anything.... or is there something about this particular issue that makes it worth so much more?

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   mkhabbaz

mkhabbaz

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1304 posts
  • Interests:Engineering. Cobas. Gardening. Animal husbandry. The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
  • Favorite Brands:Highway 61
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:04 AM

GMP was based out of Georgia, but I can't think of anything else that stands out...
I'll take that one and that one and that one!

Take a look at my Muscle Cars! Vroom Screech Beep!
http://www.diecastxc...nged-diecaster/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.