RGM Design: anybody bought BBR from them? - BBR | Blue Moon - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

RGM Design: anybody bought BBR from them?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   joeyo387

joeyo387

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1055 posts
  • Number of Models:30
  • Favorite Brands:...
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

8 days ago I bought my first BBR from RGM Design, at http://www.rgm-modelcars.de/en
Their website says this about their business:

Founded in May 1988, we are now one of the best known BBR Exclusive dealers worldwide. After working together with BBR for more than 25 years, our main focus is to offer special models and sets of Ferraris which were shown on special Ferrari events or which were owned by worldwide well known Ferrari collectors in the last years.
All models shown on our website are mostly in stock and available for immediate dispatch. This site’s contents is constantly updated, with new additions arriving almost weekly or monthly. Stock levels are kept up to date, adjusted at least once a week and often more frequently. Over all the years, our shop received a constantly growing loyal customer base, thank you guys!

I've highlighted those sections because I'm worried about my order. It has been 6 business days and while they have put a temporary hold on my credit card, they still haven't charged a final amount or sent me shipping confirmation. I emailed them 2 business days ago and they still haven't responded, which to me feels like they are stalling, maybe trying to get the model from elsewhere.

Has anybody dealt with them? Does it seem unprofessional to say things are "mostly" in stock? Shouldn't it be easy to have stock levels electronically updated when somebody places an order?
A focused or planned collection can tell a story, while a random collection talks mostly about the collector. Neither is better than the other, it's personal choice - Woobs
Posted Image
My Fastest Cars in History collection and my BMW Motorsport collection.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   Morbo-Zim

Morbo-Zim

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2356 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, BBR, CMC, Hotwheels Elite, Exoto, GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: nl

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:27 AM

I check their site often as they commission BBR specials, usually also for sale in the bbrmodelstore. Try calling them, that usually helps, plus they might actually be closed for holiday. If they depend on BBR for deliveries that would also explain, as Italy and BBR are closed for summer 'till end of August (!).

By the way, if they don't have it you can always ask your credit card company to refund you, don't worry

If it's not die-cast, it won't have a crumple zone

#3 OFFLINE   Morbo-Zim

Morbo-Zim

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2356 posts
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, BBR, CMC, Hotwheels Elite, Exoto, GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: nl

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

so what happened?

If it's not die-cast, it won't have a crumple zone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.