Mustang Photoetches/Custom PE Sheets (UPDATE: Project Status in Last Post) - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


Mustang Photoetches/Custom PE Sheets (UPDATE: Project Status in Last Post)


54 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:20 PM

Anybody know of a source for 1:18 photoetched Mustang emblems? Every car I touch seems to be begging for PE emblems and scripts... or if there aren't any in existence, do you know of anybody who would do a custom sheet if I sent them a print-ready graphic for it? Maybe could make it worthwhile for them by designing a sheet that would cover a lot of bases that they could resell on eBay or something.... I'm tempted to do my own but in my locale there's no good way to dispose of the acids and I've got a six year old running around so I'm not real comfortable storing dangerous materials. The design aspect is totally within my capabilities, just not the actual production.

Edited by bigbluesd, 29 February 2016 - 09:41 PM.


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   littlerockshhd

littlerockshhd

    Member

  • DX Moderator
  • Pip
  • 4480 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

Here you go
http://www.ebay.com/...5yAsXe9o67GKO6g
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Skotch

Skotch

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1687 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal
  • Number of Models:Some
  • Favorite Brands:Mustangs
  • Proud Citizen of: pt

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

I made one sheet for MUSTANG purposes and send it to Globaltoy. They made it for me and for the rest of the world:

http://www.ebay.com/...fMAAOxyKsZRthCA (chrome (metal) decals Ford for model kits 4262)

:danke:

Edited by Skotch, 14 January 2016 - 04:16 PM.


#4 OFFLINE   schuifelhoofd

schuifelhoofd

    Senior Member

  • DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5219 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Too much & not enough time
  • Number of Models:+220
  • Favorite Brands:Ertl, AW, AUTOart, Highway61.....
  • Proud Citizen of: be

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

 littlerockshhd, on 14 January 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:



Please put the item #, ebay links don't work on DX.

181661640174  (copy/paste the url, then searched the item # before entering)

Sven's collection on DX
Sven's collectors registry (got list) on Scale18


#5 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:36 PM

 Skotch, on 14 January 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

I made one sheet for MUSTANG purposes and send it to Globaltoy. They made it for me and for the rest of the world:

http://www.ebay.com/...fMAAOxyKsZRthCA (chrome (metal) decals Ford for model kits 4262)
I'm going to order a sheet of those for sure! Still need some others though, were they pretty easy to work with? Are these actually photoetch sheets (since they call them metal decals) or something else?

Edited by schuifelhoofd, 15 January 2016 - 01:06 PM.


#6 OFFLINE   Skotch

Skotch

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1687 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal
  • Number of Models:Some
  • Favorite Brands:Mustangs
  • Proud Citizen of: pt

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

I think they are a sort of photoetched... Half decal, half metal...

They are easy to work with.

I wanna see those jobs finished then!!!

#7 OFFLINE   John Fox

John Fox

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 16 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Arizona
  • Favorite Brands:Any that make Jaguars
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

I bought a photoetch system years ago with the intent to do small sheets of Camaro, Challenger, Cuda and such but after digging into it, the cost of chemicals and the time to replicate them it was going to be (remember this was the early 2000's) about $20.00 per car for a set of 4 emblems, like 2 Camaros and 2 Z-28's or 2 Cuda's and 2 440-6's. My doing it as a full time business I couldn't just throw in the labor for free but if someone wanted to do it on there own free time I am sure they would sell a bunch.

#8 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:27 PM

 Skotch, on 15 January 2016 - 11:54 AM, said:

I think they are a sort of photoetched... Half decal, half metal...

They are easy to work with.

I wanna see those jobs finished then!!!

Thanks for the lead, I sent him a message and he said to send him the artwork and he will look at doing it. I'm going to start working on putting together a sheet filled with all of the Mustang emblems I can muster, if you guys have any requests for inclusion let me know and I'll try to get them on there as well.

Do you remember what resolution and file format you sent him when you did it?

#9 OFFLINE   Skotch

Skotch

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1687 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal
  • Number of Models:Some
  • Favorite Brands:Mustangs
  • Proud Citizen of: pt

Posted 16 January 2016 - 03:39 AM

HI, nice to hear that. I send a project made with Corel Draw with 300DPI. Send the PDF to Globaltoy with aproximate measurments.

I think the final product is very interesting, a real deal for about 7€...

Hope you do well, regards.

#10 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:48 PM

Here is what I've got put together so far for him, I'm trying to do a Mustang master sheet that will cover almost any year/model, let me know if any of you guys would like to see something included that I've left out. I still have to do the Mach 1 emblems and a couple of Shelby emblems. I basically went back through every year of the CJ Pony Parts emblem section on their website and tried to include everything :giggle:

Some are designed as two part emblems (you would have to paint the background layer black) because Ford uses a lot of heavy black outlining on their contemporary emblems. As a rule I've skipped any rectangular or perfect circle emblems because they would be just as easily replicated with styrene and inkjet printed decals. I'm going to try and put together an index of which emblems go on what car as well, I'll send it to him to use as he sees fit, at a minimum I can post it here on the forum for reference in case anybody else wants to use it.

Skotch, do you think the detail of what he does is fine enough for most of these emblems?

Posted Image

Edited by bigbluesd, 20 January 2016 - 10:51 PM.


#11 OFFLINE   fyrewhirl

fyrewhirl

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 443 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bay Area, California
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto, Bburago
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, and I don't mean to steal your topic. Could someone find me a little info about this replacement veyron badge and tell me if it is any good?

291658636534



#12 OFFLINE   Skotch

Skotch

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1687 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal
  • Number of Models:Some
  • Favorite Brands:Mustangs
  • Proud Citizen of: pt

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:59 PM

 bigbluesd, on 20 January 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

Here is what I've got put together so far for him, I'm trying to do a Mustang master sheet that will cover almost any year/model, let me know if any of you guys would like to see something included that I've left out. I still have to do the Mach 1 emblems and a couple of Shelby emblems. I basically went back through every year of the CJ Pony Parts emblem section on their website and tried to include everything :giggle:

Some are designed as two part emblems (you would have to paint the background layer black) because Ford uses a lot of heavy black outlining on their contemporary emblems. As a rule I've skipped any rectangular or perfect circle emblems because they would be just as easily replicated with styrene and inkjet printed decals. I'm going to try and put together an index of which emblems go on what car as well, I'll send it to him to use as he sees fit, at a minimum I can post it here on the forum for reference in case anybody else wants to use it.

Skotch, do you think the detail of what he does is fine enough for most of these emblems?

Posted Image

Nicelly done, i didn't remeber to mirror some of badges in "my" sheet, i think its a huge improvement in yours.

Also you should rethink the badges wich are filled out, they simply will come out like that, filled out. you should cut inside...

;)

#13 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:57 AM

 Skotch, on 22 January 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Also you should rethink the badges wich are filled out, they simply will come out like that, filled out. you should cut inside...

Are you referring to these or something else?

Posted Image

My idea is that the piece that the arrow is pointing to can be painted black and used as the base layer with the chrome lettering put on top of it on the car in order to replicate these badges:
Posted Image

There are a few others on that sheet like that as well. I tried to do it for any 1:1 emblems that have a prominent black background layer, some of them I omitted the background just because it was too small and would present an issue with stacking on the model. Of course I've never seen one of these sheets in person so I might be misguided, please let me know if I am!

#14 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

    Die-cast Happy Clappy!

  • DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford Haven
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

 fyrewhirl, on 21 January 2016 - 08:42 PM, said:

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, and I don't mean to steal your topic. Could someone find me a little info about this replacement veyron badge and tell me if it is any good?

291658636534



Have you tried Steffi?? :nice:

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image


#15 OFFLINE   AlCoR

AlCoR

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:I like delicate details of model cars.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart; Highway 61; GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: cn

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

This is such a great idea! I've been looking for those GT badges for years.

Good job! :occasion14:

#16 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:17 PM

 AlCoR, on 25 January 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

This is such a great idea! I've been looking for those GT badges for years.

Good job! :occasion14:

Any other special requests? Trying to cover as much ground as I can because I know that if I don't there will be some random emblem that I need on another custom mustang down the road and I'll be kicking myself for having not included it in this sheet! On a related note holy cow I never really considered how many different mustangs there have been throughout the years!

Edited by bigbluesd, 25 January 2016 - 11:17 PM.


#17 OFFLINE   AlCoR

AlCoR

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:I like delicate details of model cars.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart; Highway 61; GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: cn

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:36 PM

 bigbluesd, on 25 January 2016 - 11:17 PM, said:

 AlCoR, on 25 January 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

This is such a great idea! I've been looking for those GT badges for years.

Good job! :occasion14:

Any other special requests? Trying to cover as much ground as I can because I know that if I don't there will be some random emblem that I need on another custom mustang down the road and I'll be kicking myself for having not included it in this sheet! On a related note holy cow I never really considered how many different mustangs there have been throughout the years!

It's a daunting task that you are facing here. How about the 40th anniversary emblem as an example?

Plus I think it would be a good idea to separate the chrome emblems from the colored ones, for example the tri-bar?

Attached Files



#18 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

 AlCoR, on 25 January 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

It's a daunting task that you are facing here. How about the 40th anniversary emblem as an example?

Plus I think it would be a good idea to separate the chrome emblems from the colored ones, for example the tri-bar?

I'll be sure to include the 40th anniversary emblem for you. Not sure how well it will turn out though, the lettering is going to be super small and the horse and "40" will blend in with the ring since there is no depth to these emblems. Although I could probably do a border around those elements to separate them a little bit. The tough part is not actually having any experience with the production of them so I don't know how well those techniques will translate to the finished product and there is a bit of a language barrier between me and the guy on eBay.

I don't quite follow what you mean about separating the chrome from colored though... you mean to do two separate pieces, one being the rectangular surface for the tribar and the other being the horse? I like that idea, my only concern is that there would be a gap between the horse and the surface of the car. I figured doing it all as one piece it would be pretty trivial for me to go back and do a custom decal for the tribar colors that would fit the emblem since I have the original artwork (and of course share it here or give it to somebody else to print in mass).

Edited by bigbluesd, 26 January 2016 - 11:56 AM.


#19 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

 Skotch, on 14 January 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

I made one sheet for MUSTANG purposes and send it to Globaltoy. They made it for me and for the rest of the world:

Hey Skotch, do you think you could take a close up photo of yours and post it? I want to see how he handled some of the finer details so I know whether I need to worry about making sure everything is "attached" in some of these emblems.

#20 OFFLINE   AlCoR

AlCoR

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States
  • Interests:I like delicate details of model cars.
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart; Highway 61; GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: cn

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:09 AM

 bigbluesd, on 26 January 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

 AlCoR, on 25 January 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

It's a daunting task that you are facing here. How about the 40th anniversary emblem as an example?

Plus I think it would be a good idea to separate the chrome emblems from the colored ones, for example the tri-bar?

I'll be sure to include the 40th anniversary emblem for you. Not sure how well it will turn out though, the lettering is going to be super small and the horse and "40" will blend in with the ring since there is no depth to these emblems. Although I could probably do a border around those elements to separate them a little bit. The tough part is not actually having any experience with the production of them so I don't know how well those techniques will translate to the finished product and there is a bit of a language barrier between me and the guy on eBay.

I don't quite follow what you mean about separating the chrome from colored though... you mean to do two separate pieces, one being the rectangular surface for the tribar and the other being the horse? I like that idea, my only concern is that there would be a gap between the horse and the surface of the car. I figured doing it all as one piece it would be pretty trivial for me to go back and do a custom decal for the tribar colors that would fit the emblem since I have the original artwork (and of course share it here or give it to somebody else to print in mass).

I meant all chrome emblems should be on one sheet and all colored emblems should be on a separate sheet right? I don't think they can print both types together on a single sheet. The Tribar emblem is colored while both the GT you showed and the 40th anniversary badges are chrome.

#21 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:14 AM

 AlCoR, on 27 January 2016 - 01:09 AM, said:

I meant all chrome emblems should be on one sheet and all colored emblems should be on a separate sheet right? I don't think they can print both types together on a single sheet. The Tribar emblem is colored while both the GT you showed and the 40th anniversary badges are chrome.

Oh, I got you now... yeah, it would have to be separate, the chrome is actual metal, the colors have to be done with decals or paint. My thought with the tribar is to provide one of two options:

A version (shown in the artwork I posted) with the bars cut out so that the user can flow thinned paint into those areas to provide the color

OR

A version where it's just a solid chrome bar and the user can print a custom decal to provide the color.

I will probably put both versions on that sheet to give the user the option. I think I would gravitate towards the first option myself but I haven't used these before so I don't know how well that's going to work.

#22 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

 bigbluesd, on 20 January 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

Here is what I've got put together so far for him, I'm trying to do a Mustang master sheet that will cover almost any year/model, let me know if any of you guys would like to see something included that I've left out. I still have to do the Mach 1 emblems and a couple of Shelby emblems. I basically went back through every year of the CJ Pony Parts emblem section on their website and tried to include everything :giggle:

Some are designed as two part emblems (you would have to paint the background layer black) because Ford uses a lot of heavy black outlining on their contemporary emblems. As a rule I've skipped any rectangular or perfect circle emblems because they would be just as easily replicated with styrene and inkjet printed decals. I'm going to try and put together an index of which emblems go on what car as well, I'll send it to him to use as he sees fit, at a minimum I can post it here on the forum for reference in case anybody else wants to use it.

Skotch, do you think the detail of what he does is fine enough for most of these emblems?

Posted Image
How about some hood/bonnet latches with the tail which runs under the front? CAFE racers and the like use them, as do race teams.

#23 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

 slartibartfast229, on 27 January 2016 - 02:25 PM, said:

How about some hood/bonnet latches with the tail which runs under the front? CAFE racers and the like use them, as do race teams.

Already on my list! You're talking about this style, right? Posted Image

#24 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4442 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:53 PM

 bigbluesd, on 27 January 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

 slartibartfast229, on 27 January 2016 - 02:25 PM, said:

How about some hood/bonnet latches with the tail which runs under the front? CAFE racers and the like use them, as do race teams.

Already on my list! You're talking about this style, right? Posted Image
Yes! Just the sort of thing I was trying to describe.

#25 OFFLINE   bigbluesd

bigbluesd

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 167 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Maisto (Because I'm Cheap)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

Alright, here is the current status, I think I am about done. I've been working an hour or two on this almost every night for the past month! I will still add some miscellaneous goodies (hood pins, etc.) but I think I have hit the bottom of the bucket as far as emblems go. Please take a look and let me know if you can think of anything I've missed! Once again, I've tried to stay away from doing tiny lettering on square or circular badges because #1 it would put the number of emblems through the roof and #2 they would probably be better replicated with some styrene sheet, Bare Metal Foil and custom decals. What do you think?


EMBLEM GUIDE:
RoW 1
(1) 1999-2004 SVT Emblem - 2.875in Wide
(2-Upper) 2007-2014 GT500 Fender/Grill Cobra Emblem - 4.25in Tall
(2-Lower) 1979-2004 Cobra Fender Emblem - 3in Tall
(3) 1994-2004 Running Horse Grille Emblem - 6in Wide
(4) 2005-2009 Running Horse Grille Emblem - 8in Wide
(5) Running Horse Grille Emblem - 5.5in Wide + Various Sizes

ROW 2
(1) 3.5in Wide Oval (98-04 Trunk)
(2) 4in Wide Oval (83-87 Fox Bodies, 88-93 Trunk)
(3) 4.5in Wide Oval

ROW 3 (will probably remove these from the final, I included them for use on other Fords -- anybody have any info on the range of oval sizes for the Mustangs only?)
(1) 5in Oval
(2) 6in Oval
(3) 7in Oval
(4) 8in Oval
(5) 9in Oval

ROW 4
(1) 2015-2016 5.0 Emblem - 5.5in Wide
(2) 2015-2016 GT Rear Emblem - 5.5in Wide
(3) 2016 GT350 Side Emblem (2 Versions) - 5.75in Wide
(4) 2011-2014 GT 5.0 Side Emblem - 5.5in Wide
(5) 1999-2004 GT Trunk Emblem - 4in Wide

ROW 5
(1) 35th Anniversary Side Emblems - 3.875in Wide
(2) 40th Anniversary Side Emblems - 3.5in Wide
(3) 45th Anniversary Side Emblems - 4.5in Wide
(4) 1996-1998 GT Fender Emblem - 5in Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(5) 1994-2004 Tri-Bar Fender Emblem - 3in Wide
(6) 1994-1995 GT Fender Emblem - 4.125 Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)

ROW 6
(1) 1987-1993 GT Fender Badge (5.0) - 4.75in Wide
(2) 1984-1993 LX Trunk Emblem - 2.5in Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(3) 1979-1984 "MUSTANG" Trunk Lettering - 7" Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(4) 1979-1982 "FORD" Trunk/Grille Lettering - 4" Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(5) 1984-1986 SVO Trunk Lettering - 2.75" Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(6) 1979-1983 (?) GLX Trunk Lettering - 3.25 Wide (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(7) 1974-1978 Mustang II Trunk Emblem - 6in Wide

ROW 7
(1) 1974-1978 Mustang II (and others) FORD Lettering
(2) 1974-1978 Mustang II Grill Emblem - 6in Wide
(3) 1975-1978 Mustang II V8 Badge - 2.125in Wide
(4) 1975-1978 Mustang II V8 Badge (ALTERNATE THINNER VERSION) - 2.125in Wide
(5) 1969-1973 Mustang Fender/Trunk Script - 6.5in Wide
(6) 1971-1973 Mustang Grille Emblem
(7) 1971-1973 Mustang Grande Pillar Emblem - 3.75in Wide
(8) 1965-1971(?) Trunk Lid Lettering - 5/8in Tall
(9) 1970 Mach 1 Trunk Emblem - 2.75in Tall


ROW 8
(1) 1970 Mach 1 Rocker Emblem - 4in Tall
(2) 1969-1970 Cobra Jet Hood Scoop Emblem - 4.5in Wide
(2 Lower) 1968 Fender Emblem - 7.625in Wide
(3) 1968 Shelby GT500KR Cobra Jet 428 Fender Emblem - 2.75in Wide (3 Part - Paint Base Black)
(4) 1968 GT Fender Emblem - 1.5in Tall (Optionally Requires Black Base Layer, not included)
(5) 1967 GT Fender Emblem - 1in Tall (2-Part, Paint Base Black)
(5 Lower) 1968-1970 Shelby Lettering - 1.625in Tall
(6) 1966-1968 289 Emblem - 4.4125 Wide
(7) 1966-1968 HiPo Emblem Backing Plate
(8) 2005-2010 Shelby Trunk Lettering - 1in Tall
(8 Lower) 1983-1993 Saleen Trunk Emblem - 1in Tall

ROW 9
(1) 1999-2004 SVT Cobra Emblem - 1.375in Tall (Alternate, 2 Part, Paint Base Black)
(2) FR500 Emblem - 4.75in Wide (2 Part Emblem, Paint Base Black)


Posted Image

Edited by bigbluesd, 29 February 2016 - 09:47 PM.




Reply to this topic



  


2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.