Mustang Photoetches/Custom PE Sheets (UPDATE: Project Status in Last Post) - Aftermarket parts & Materials - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums - Page 3

Jump to content


Mustang Photoetches/Custom PE Sheets (UPDATE: Project Status in Last Post)


54 replies to this topic

#51 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4446 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Have you seen the list of countries he won't post to?
It includes Ireland.
Even though he states posting to Europe.
The last time I looked at my map of the World, Ireland was still in Europe.
Admittedly we're pretty much at the western edge....
What gives?

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#52 OFFLINE   cwbs

cwbs

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1154 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Any
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:30 AM

View Postslartibartfast229, on 01 December 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Have you seen the list of countries he won't post to?
It includes Ireland.
Even though he states posting to Europe.
The last time I looked at my map of the World, Ireland was still in Europe.
Admittedly we're pretty much at the western edge....
What gives?

Yeah, I wrote to him about that because I needed the Lambo PE sheets he has. He basically said that around Christmas time, things sent to Ireland get lost in the post but if I assumed that risk he then would sell it to me.

So I decided not to order, not only because of that but also because last thing I ordered from China took 2 months to get here.

#53 OFFLINE   slartibartfast229

slartibartfast229

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4446 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Otto
  • Proud Citizen of: ie

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

View Postcwbs, on 02 December 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

View Postslartibartfast229, on 01 December 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

Have you seen the list of countries he won't post to?
It includes Ireland.
Even though he states posting to Europe.
The last time I looked at my map of the World, Ireland was still in Europe.
Admittedly we're pretty much at the western edge....
What gives?

Yeah, I wrote to him about that because I needed the Lambo PE sheets he has. He basically said that around Christmas time, things sent to Ireland get lost in the post but if I assumed that risk he then would sell it to me.

So I decided not to order, not only because of that but also because last thing I ordered from China took 2 months to get here.
I'm prepared to take the chance in light of the price.
As regards how long it takes, haven't you heard about the slow boat?    :yahoo:
I've ordered LED bulbs from China, and they always take around two months.
But they always arrive in the end - I buy two and if one fails I will then order a replacement for the first one, putting the second one in instead.
The very low prices are worth the risk.....

#54 OFFLINE   Crazyray78

Crazyray78

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

View Postbigbluesd, on 01 December 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostCrazyray78, on 30 November 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

I saw this topic here via google search. I contacted globaltoy and BEGGED him to make this set available. The first batch sold out quickly! But he is making more. Just shoot him a message about this set and he will ask how many you need. Thanks for this AWESOME set it covers a TON of different project!

That's great, glad to see them finally seeing the light of day! If you use them on any projects please post photos, would love to see what you guys who actually have skills can do with them!


#55 OFFLINE   Crazyray78

Crazyray78

    Junior Member

  • DX Community
  • 6 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:36 PM

View PostCrazyray78, on 19 December 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

View Postbigbluesd, on 01 December 2017 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostCrazyray78, on 30 November 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

I saw this topic here via google search. I contacted globaltoy and BEGGED him to make this set available. The first batch sold out quickly! But he is making more. Just shoot him a message about this set and he will ask how many you need. Thanks for this AWESOME set it covers a TON of different project!

That's great, glad to see them finally seeing the light of day! If you use them on any projects please post photos, would love to see what you guys who actually have skills can do with them!

1st project will be a 09 45th anniversary mustang for a friend. He has a sharp 2009 that has tons of mods. In the process now of tracking down a donor auto art mustang. This project will have led lighting as well.



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.