Usps tracking says "notice left" but no peach paper found... - FedEx | UPS | USPS - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Usps tracking says "notice left" but no peach paper found...

1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4575 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:56 AM

I am confused. I was expecting a small package which would not require signature because I always buy from the same buyer every time and its small amount. When I tracked it online it said "delivery attempted and notice left" but when I got home I searched through the mail box and did not see any peach color slip any where. I even check the door to see if they put it there and also on the ground any where outside. Nothing.

I then went to my local post office and they could not find it. They only asked for my name and contact and said will keep in touch. And by the end of the day no phone call yet..

I already contacted the seller but I dont know if that would help. Anything I can do besides calling the post office again?

Edited by blieu118, 18 December 2016 - 01:58 AM.

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   mairandeddy

mairandeddy

Die-cast Happy Clappy!

• DX Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23366 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho,GMP
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:30 AM

You will not necessarily need your notification slip, as it would appear your carrier has returned it to the depot in the meantime or it would have said 'delivered' rather than 'delivery attempted'.  :twocents:

They may be going to attempt another delivery, or if not then it would not be difficult to find out where they have taken it to....

MOTORHEAD - 21ST CENTURY - MOTORHEAD ALRIGHT!!!

Fast Eddy's

Weddings........................and .....................FUNERALS!

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.