Usps is confusing me... - FedEx | UPS | USPS - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Usps is confusing me...

5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4575 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

No body is home and I just got a tracking update stating that my package was "delivered. Left with individual"...a person? I don't get it. I hope they did not just hand my package to a random person...

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   ironsim

ironsim

• DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9121 posts
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, CMC, GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

Thats weird...with UPS I had a "customer was not available when ups attempted delivery" one time, but they never came to the door, I called them to explain the problem and the day after I got my model and the delivery guy looked upset  :rolleyes:

#3 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4575 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:05 PM

View Postironsim, on 20 December 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

Thats weird...with UPS I had a "customer was not available when ups attempted delivery" one time, but they never came to the door, I called them to explain the problem and the day after I got my model and the delivery guy looked upset  :rolleyes:

That means the guy was a lazy bastard who did not do his job right thats why you saw his face looking upset...

#4 OFFLINE   wrx_triggerhappy

wrx_triggerhappy

• DX Hall of Fame
  • PipPip
  • 5206 posts
  • Number of Models:Lost count
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt, Kyosho, ERTL, SC, Greenlight

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:23 PM

I would call USPS. More than likely they didn't deliver and will redeliver tomorrow. Did they leave a note?
Sam

Recent Additions:
Not much since the wife controls me and the money and the 93 octane isn't cheap!

my collection

#5 OFFLINE   Ozz

Ozz

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, Mustangs, cars, heavy metal, and heavy weights!
  • Favorite Brands:GMP

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:43 PM

Good luck with it. I'm dealing w/my own dilemma - 2 days ago got the tracking update that a package was delivered at my mailbox, but it's not there I was home when the mail came and went out quickly to get it, no less. If that's not bad enough, thanks to the holidays the line at the post office is out the door all day long, and my numerous emails to send through the website for an inquiry fail and won't go through! I tried to call but it rings so long it just beeps on me and hangs up. Got to love the USPS... I hope you don't have as much of a ridiculous time as I do!
My 1:1: Mustang showcar

Daily driver: '16 Cadillac ATS-V sedan

#6 OFFLINE   blieu118

blieu118

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 4575 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

I called the 1800-ask-usps number and filed a case and was told that my local office will be in touch with me which they did today and the guy on the phone said they found the package and later it was delivered. I am glad things went out the way i expected...l

Ozz: I hope you get your problem straighten out soon. Yea it is very frustrating ordering stuff during the holidays, especially when you expected something for so long and you got an unpleasant surprise...

Edited by blieu118, 21 December 2016 - 12:09 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.