DiecastXchange Forum banner

Bought a CMC 250 GTO BUT NOT RECEIVED.

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  calvani_models 
#1 ·
I bought a CMC 250 GTO BLUE from the ebay seller: bpowerful4sure,
he sent me the car through USPS,but yesterday when I am checking tracking information, it says the car has delivered!!!
But I didn't receive anything!!!

Today I hurried to the post office and they told me that they don't have my package,
what should I do?
has anyone ever has a deal with bpowerful4sure?
Asking for help.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Was it signed for?
If so the carriers will have a copy which might be a clue as to where your package is....

#4 ·
The mail carriers in my area are the worst. I can't count how many times I have received someone else's mail in my mailbox or my mail being delivered to my neighbors.
I've even had models shipped via USPS that got delivered to the wrong address but fortunately was hand delivered back to me.

I'm glad that I at least live in a good neighborhood and know all my neighbors!

#9 ·
Do Not buy models from "bpowerful4sure" in ebay. Its the worst scam model seller . They listed as New condition and sent a really bad shape model (box opened - used ) with broken window and glue residue! , They used a stock photo listed the model as New condition and described as 'Factory brand new' .
Opened a dispute case with them they really have thick skin to offer partial refund for settlement
When you insist for a full refund, They wouldnt reply to you anything until the date ebay can step in so you have to wait for sometime
They got some ways to talk through ebay to remove your negative feedback

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.