Supercar Group Shots II (Agera, Huayra, 918, P1, LaFerrari) - DX Exotics | Sports Cars - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

Jump to content


Supercar Group Shots II (Agera, Huayra, 918, P1, LaFerrari)


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Hey guys, here's part II of the Supercar Group Shot thread. Got about doing this since I received the 918.
And controversial decision of leaving out the Veyron. Had to limit the amount of cars to five.
The table is simply not big enough.
Enjoy.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by KeU, 14 July 2017 - 01:26 PM.


Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

  • DieCastXChange.com



#2 OFFLINE   Evil Z06

Evil Z06

    Senior Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPip
  • 5380 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL.
  • Favorite Brands:Whatever looks Tempting
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

Awesome pics of these 5 hyper cars....Thanks

#3 OFFLINE   ironsim

ironsim

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9121 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, CMC, GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

Very nice! I would do the same kind of shots if my Laferrari was not screwed to his BBR base lol, its hard to pick a favorite (in 1:1) but as a model its the Huayra :)

#4 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

View PostEvil Z06, on 20 May 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

Awesome pics of these 5 hyper cars....Thanks
My pleasure.

View Postironsim, on 20 May 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

Very nice! I would do the same kind of shots if my Laferrari was not screwed to his BBR base lol, its hard to pick a favorite (in 1:1) but as a model its the Huayra :)
Thanks.
Can't you unscrew the model from the base. Well, of course, if you don't mind ripping the fabric underside.

Edited by KeU, 20 May 2017 - 12:24 PM.


#5 OFFLINE   ferrariforever

ferrariforever

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2826 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Interests:European patent prosecution
  • Favorite Brands:no favorite
  • Proud Citizen of: nl

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:00 PM

Congrats with having the hottest models at the moment :)
It's curious to see that the Laferrari is significantly bigger than the P1. The same holds for the Enzo versus McLaren F1 comparison. Can Ferrari not make smaller cars to save extra weight?
Feel free to have a look of my collection on DX.
http://www.diecastxc...dels-kyosho-m5/

#6 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

View Postferrariforever, on 20 May 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

Congrats with having the hottest models at the moment :)
It's curious to see that the Laferrari is significantly bigger than the P1. The same holds for the Enzo versus McLaren F1 comparison. Can Ferrari not make smaller cars to save extra weight?

That is something I always wondered. If Ferrari could have better performance if they packaged their cars tighter.
And it goes beyond their halo cars too. Comparing the 458/12C and 488/650S. The McLaren is always a good deal smaller.

Side note: Shouldn't the McLaren F1 be compared to the F50 instead? The Enzo did come a whole generation later.

#7 OFFLINE   ironsim

ironsim

    Senior Member

  • DX Elite
  • PipPip
  • 9121 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Autoart, CMC, GT Spirit
  • Proud Citizen of: ca

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

View PostKeU, on 20 May 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

View Postferrariforever, on 20 May 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

Congrats with having the hottest models at the moment :)
It's curious to see that the Laferrari is significantly bigger than the P1. The same holds for the Enzo versus McLaren F1 comparison. Can Ferrari not make smaller cars to save extra weight?

That is something I always wondered. If Ferrari could have better performance if they packaged their cars tighter.
And it goes beyond their halo cars too. Comparing the 458/12C and 488/650S. The McLaren is always a good deal smaller.

Side note: Shouldn't the McLaren F1 be compared to the F50 instead? The Enzo did come a whole generation later.
Maybe, but as much as I love the F50 and Enzo, no one came close to the F1 ;)

#8 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

View Postironsim, on 20 May 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

Maybe, but as much as I love the F50 and Enzo, no one came close to the F1 ;)
Yea, I love my BBR Enzo. But the actual car looks awkward and disproportioned to me.
Certain design details don't sit well.
The F1 is a technological masterpiece. No one can ever beat that.
But.... for a short blast through mountain roads, I would like to have the F50.
That V12 wail.

#9 OFFLINE   akeel1

akeel1

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Birmingham/Prague
  • Favorite Brands:AutoArt
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

That looks epic! Love what you did with LaFerrari wheels, nice little touch :drool5:

#10 OFFLINE   drivinghermad

drivinghermad

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 12177 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Favorite Brands:Peako,Frontiart,Amalgam
  • Proud Citizen of: gb

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

Fantastic Supercar gathering,all looking Amazing it has to be the Huayra for me too in this lot although i wouldn't mind a go in any of the real versions. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :yahoo: :occasion14: :danke:

#11 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

View Postakeel1, on 20 May 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

That looks epic! Love what you did with LaFerrari wheels, nice little touch :drool5:
Thanks Akeel.
I didn't do it myself though.
It was done by MRM, along with the CF wrap.

View Postdrivinghermad, on 20 May 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

Fantastic Supercar gathering,all looking Amazing it has to be the Huayra for me too in this lot although i wouldn't mind a go in any of the real versions. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :yahoo: :occasion14: :danke:
Very true. Any of them.

#12 OFFLINE   CreepyVanMan

CreepyVanMan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3035 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah (for now)
  • Interests:Racing (all kinds) and Snowboarding
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart, TSM, Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

Great pics man! I still need a P1 (hoping that FrontiArt still releases it) and I need to decide on a color for the 918 from AUTOart, I can't make my mind up! Love your pics man, that's some serious power on that table!
"I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I am good at everything." -Demetri Martin

#13 OFFLINE   D N'D-Land

D N'D-Land

    Bronze Member

  • DX Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 11499 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Europe
  • Interests:Creative Design/Diecasts/Travel/Music/Friends & Family/Foodie
  • Favorite Brands:Best Product Made(Especially Dealer Promos)
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Congrats! :eusa_clap: This is the shot that so many of us on DX were trying to get too. :drool5: :drool5:  So many staggered model releases..but FINALLY! :yahoo: Cheers! :occasion14:

Make the Best Out of Life!

Feel Free To have a look at my 1/18th Collection Showcase. Link Below Posted Image

http://www.diecastxc...wcase-up-dated/


#14 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

View PostCreepyVanMan, on 20 May 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

Great pics man! I still need a P1 (hoping that FrontiArt still releases it) and I need to decide on a color for the 918 from AUTOart, I can't make my mind up! Love your pics man, that's some serious power on that table!
Thanks.
No go on an AUTOart P1?
Since the 918 has an inoffensive design, most colors work well.

View PostD N, on 20 May 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

Congrats! :eusa_clap: This is the shot that so many of us on DX were trying to get too. :drool5: :drool5:  So many staggered model releases..but FINALLY! :yahoo: Cheers! :occasion14:
Thank you Dave.
Now it's time for me to focus on the previous generation.
If Almost Real really does release a Zonda, that will really bode well with me.

#15 OFFLINE   CreepyVanMan

CreepyVanMan

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 3035 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah (for now)
  • Interests:Racing (all kinds) and Snowboarding
  • Favorite Brands:CMC, Exoto, AUTOart, TSM, Spark
  • Proud Citizen of: us

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

I missed out on the orange and now it's going for crazy money so I'll wait for it to die down, get another color, or wait for FrontiArt. I think I'm screwed haha
"I used to play sports. Then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I am good at everything." -Demetri Martin

#16 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostCreepyVanMan, on 21 May 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

I missed out on the orange and now it's going for crazy money so I'll wait for it to die down, get another color, or wait for FrontiArt. I think I'm screwed haha
I think AUTOart is gonna re-release the P1 in some colors. Lambo would know.

#17 OFFLINE   blu3hamm3r

blu3hamm3r

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 244 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kuala Lumpur
  • Interests:Collecting 1:18 diecast and outdoor photography
  • Favorite Brands:Kyosho, AutoArt, MR Collection, LookSmart..
  • Proud Citizen of: my

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:30 PM

Very nice collection! It would look better if there is a lamborghini and Bugatti join the party.

#18 OFFLINE   KeU

KeU

    Member

  • DX Community
  • Pip
  • 660 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cedar Rapids, IA
  • Interests:Drawing, Basketball, Scuba Diving, Dinosaurs, Gran Turismo, Airliners, keeping the Missus happy so that she will let me get more diecast!
  • Favorite Brands:AUTOart, Minichamps, Hot Wheels Elite
  • Proud Citizen of: sg

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:09 AM

View Postblu3hamm3r, on 22 October 2019 - 11:30 PM, said:

Very nice collection! It would look better if there is a lamborghini and Bugatti join the party.
Sorry for the later reply.
I know, I was really torn about leaving out a Bugatti. Was struggling with table space.
I did an earlier group shot with the Veyron before.
https://www.diecastx...a-p1-laferrari/
As for a Lamborghini, *shock*, I currently still do not have a Lambo in my collection.
Years long debate on what Lamborghini to add.

Edited by KeU, 06 February 2020 - 08:11 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users





Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.