lazardīs 1/43 STI (Subaru Tecnica International) collection - DX 1:43 (and smaller) - DiecastXchange.com Diecast Cars Forums

lazardīs 1/43 STI (Subaru Tecnica International) collection

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   lazard

lazard

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1963 posts
  • Proud Citizen of: cz

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:20 AM

Since I have bought 1/1 2017 Subaru WRX STI (see below with new summer wheels), I have given up my 1/18 collecting and I have started my 1/43 STI (Subaru Tecnica Inetrantional) collection. Some photos of my collection so far is shown below. Other models are comming. More photos, probably, later on.

My 1/1 2017 WRX STI Sport (EU specification) with Arcasting Zar wheels:

Posted Image

My 1/43 STI collection (the black model in the front is my car but with different wheels):

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisement

• DieCastXChange.com

#2 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2350 posts
  • Interests:keeping it stock...
  • Number of Models:300++
  • Favorite Brands:doesnt matter as long as it is good
  • Proud Citizen of: au

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

wow you have a lot of STIs! (sorry can;t help it :Jka: ) I only have one 1/43 2nd gen facelifted Impreza WRX STI from Autoart and he is quite lonely at the moment.. i am actually thinking of scooping up different gen of the WRX from AUTOart.. and perhaps the chief rival EVO as well.. in 1/43
Love your 1/1 ride very neat and clean :hope:

#3 OFFLINE   lazard

lazard

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:15 AM

Thank you for your answer.
The 2nd gen blue WRX STI by AUTOart is in my collection too (see the second photo of my collection). I have also all other WRX STI by AUTOart in 1/43 in my collection (except of the wagon, which will be added later), all in blue.

#4 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2350 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:19 PM

Blue with gold wheels is definitely the defacto colour of choice for all Subie REXes.. I am considering the bugeye version and the 1st gen. Are yours (the 1st gen and pre facelifted bugeye 2nd gen) all made by Autoart?

#5 OFFLINE   lazard

lazard

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:33 AM

AUTOart produces only the 2nd gen WRX STI (bug eyes (sedan and wagon, blob eyes (sedan), and hawk eyes (sedan)) and the 22B in 1/43 scale.
The blue first gen WRX STI in my collection is the 1998 V-limited version by Wit´s, which is hard to find, I have mine form Japan.
The gold-like 1st gen in my collection is WRX only, made by Trofeu; they produce the same model also in blue.

The black color with gold wheels in my 1/1 ride is based on limited edition of 1996/1997 Impreza WRX STI Catalunay, which was produced only in this color combination, see below.

Posted Image

Edited by lazard, 02 May 2018 - 01:36 AM.

#6 OFFLINE   jazzy426

jazzy426

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:28 AM

Thanks Lazard for the info. So i presume the 1st gen 22B was only made into 2 doors version in 1/18 yea?

#7 OFFLINE   lazard

lazard

• DX Community
  • Pip
  • 1963 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

The 1/1 22B is a 2-door coupe and as a model it was produced by AUTOart both in 1/43 and in 1/18. In the second figure of my collcetion, the blue 22B by AUTOart is in front of, next to the black WRX STI.
Visually similar to 22B is 1997/1998 WRX STI Type R, that is, it is a coupe only too. This model was made by AUTOart in 1/18 scale only (in yellow color only). I have the Type R model in 1/43 (in yellow too) made by Mark43 (also visible in the second photo of my collection).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.